Thursday, September 24, 2026

Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Comment? If you are reading PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

 


Here are the latest stats........

the latest stats.....

I don't make money on this blog, I just write on it from bed, and some articles can take weeks to put up. It's a weird hobby of mine.  Lately my traffic has been pretty good and I'm just wondering why there's so little feedback except from a couple people [I appreciate your posts and comments]

There is someone who wrote me here, I have to get back to, I'm looking for your email to respond to it. Hopefully I can do this soon. 

I would like to ask everyone who stops by to please comment. [be nice] Even make it ONE word, like HELLO. One thing you could answer is tell me what subject is your favorite and post about that as your response. 

Lately over the last months, I have had very high traffic for this blog, and want to see if it is bots or real people. I am kind of worried about the lack of feedback and want to see if anyone is actually reading this blog anymore. Some who hate my blog may have something snarky to say over this but anyone who runs a blog, sometimes would like to hear back from their readers. Sometimes I worry the dead internet theory is true. Twitter after I left there is now nothing but AI slop. The powers that be have a way of silencing and putting out any true independent voices out to pasture. Remember Twitter shut down my account for no reason and made 7 fake ones with my name.

I miss even the online discussions of years ago before the astroturfs took over. 

With the comment system, I know there are some snafus, and errors, but I do come on and approve comments and I've tested the system here myself from the library and on my smart phone and my comments from elsewhere have shown up.

Maybe I should make posts more interactive. One doesn't want to feel they are posting to a wall. Would you be confused if your blog was running over 100,000 page views per month but no one ever comments? You probably would be. The internet has a lot of funny business on it now. Maybe sad ACONs read my old articles a lot, and just agree and don't say much. I know this blog gets into a lot of nitty gritty stuff in the ACON world. There's also the articles on the economy. No one talks about the economy, we have a few people that compile Tik Tok videos, and Michael Hudson and economist videos, but it's odd how few really do talk about it. 

Years ago on this blog, there was far more comments posted. Yes, I know this blog is old. It's probably one of the oldest ones out there. I am getting old myself. LOL 





No comments:

Post a Comment