As I have written here, until humanity does something about the psychopathy problem where psychopaths tend to be the ones who gain power over us, our fate is not going to be a good one. The other week during the Fauci "show trials", I noticed people defending Fauci. It was kind of scary. One friend I had to do the "agree to disagree" thing lest the friendship fold for good. They told me Fauci was a good man who saved millions of lives. I wanted to puke.
Those of us who have seen evil in life, or people lying and playing two faced games, are more apt to notice them in our midst. I've seen crazy stuff during my life as this blog attests to, so can't deny what I have seen.
Look at all the suffering our so called "leaders" have unleashed on us. Endless useless wars, pain, disasters and economic oppression have been part of the game, some would say for centuries. Many love to see people suffer. It's hard for me not to understand why people don't see evil right in front of their face like in the case of Fauci, but many are unable to believe that someone "could be that evil"!
No comments:
Post a Comment