Monday, December 24, 2018

Things Lost into Another Dimension?

source

Things always seem to disappear on me.
How did I lose a giant pair of pink underwear? I even wondered if they got scooped up with a trash bag but my husband said he looked inside the trash bag and he would have seen them. I often ask questions like why couldn't some dish cloth or rag disappear, instead of an item of clothing I really need? Sometimes I have weird magical thoughts about things disappearing into another dimension. Oh I had him check the trash, but our trashman was on the spot yesterday and the trash receptacle was empty. I get weird about underwear at this size, because they are hard to come by, so I was definitely frustrated. Do other people have things like this happen?

3 comments:

  1. yes! way too much of my day is spent looking for things I know I have nearby but can't find. very frustrating. i have a habit of absentmindedly just putting things down in strange places as I go through the day. so when I do find things I really wonder what i was thinking when I put it there. Speaking of other dimensions, there's an interesting novel I recently read called Jane, Unlimited, you might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I never found the underwear :( It is so weird. Like it just vanished. I remembered later I had removed the clothes from where the trash bag was, because I had put some damp bathroom rugs next to the trashbag, they needed washed but didn't want to put them with other dirty clothes they were so wet, so the mystery deepens. Yeah I put things in strange places, I have to follow weird rules with really expensive, can't lose or the trouble would be too great stuff, the hearing aids, are put in the same place every night in a special box and medications are hung in a bag by my bed, still where did this underwear go? LOL That book does sound interesting, I have pondered other dimensions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it comes with being an ACON.

    ReplyDelete