Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Things Just Never were the Same Again

 



 I did start opening up more to some people and telling them, how I believed. The term I use is medical freedom.  

Two years ago, many people who refused the clot juice were traumatized, having their jobs put at risk and more for refusing and many were fired. I had conversations with my husband about "going into hiding" if they ever were going to force it on us and I still have the rare nightmare even now.

Some say it's time to move on, but intuition tells me it's not over. It's hard to explain. They keep mentioning Disease X, and I think all of this was a practice run for further tyranny. They are still building mRNA factories, even though much of the populace by now, if they are being honest with themselves admits the garbage does not work and is harmful. Sometimes I think we are in the lull before the storm.

 I've been living normal now since Oct. No more masks, no more isolation, I have had a few friends over.  I haven't caught anything. I take a lot of supplements still.  

 Everyone I know is sick from the vaxxes. My husband and I are still wary of some vaxxed groups because they keep getting sick over and over. No one wants to catch even "regular" problems. Some of Dr. Bhakdi's warnings about other illnesses bursting out from the immune system destroying vaxxes are true. A friend of a friend got Whooping Cough on Facebook. Young healthier people then me, keep getting sick every 4-6 weeks with RSV, pneumonia, and colds that won't quit. I think a lot of people are depressed now, knowing that taking that stuff was a really bad idea and some online under anonymous names express their regret. Some friends are regretters so they are out there.

Socially things are being affected now by the lack of money, and life priorities switching to survival, all those food banks, and helping husband job hunt, take up time. I still feel lighter when I go to smaller towns to hang out. I went to an art activity recently that was fun. The atmosphere in the town I live in just never recovered. I wrote about all the closing places in my second to last article. 

Sometimes I look forward quite a bit to a "new beginning" and am planning out a move. I've done this before in life where a place and circumstances weren't working for me and did what I could to change it. Even with poverty we dug ourselves out in this marriage at least 2-3 times. Some people never escape it so that's something. Society has become more evil. Instead of changing things for the better, the corrupt we have in charge, interfered with all our lives. Years I couldn't spare, were affected. I made some errors, believing too much of the hype and isolating myself too extremely. Other disabled people were in that quandry too.  Ralph Baric never saw a prison cell, but maybe that was all lies too, who knows. 

I believe there's going to be ramifications for what they did for years. Cancer is increasing and autoimmune diseases. The next generation for those who can have children will be affected. The children who had that experiment forced on them, will not have normal health.

I hope people don't forget how far they took things, and what Biden did and could do again. Both parties are betraying us. Project 25 scares me, I still don't like Trump, and the Democrat love of tyranny scares me too:


Thank goodness this was stopped. Its unforgiveable too. Many are afraid for all their friends who took that stuff.  I feared it even being forced on the disabled to get our Social Security. This is the reason I can never vote for Biden. 

 I don't think I will ever understand why and how people accepted all this and embraced it. I understand to a point the fear, fearing dying, resiliency was denied and fear promoted. I don't think the economic pressures are an accident now, as anyone can notice the older we get, the more this place sacrifices all ideas of freedom and improving lives and everything is done for a small 1% to gain absolute power.

Hopefully more are waking up. Sadly, too many still haven't.

Turbo-cancer

2 comments:

  1. The System's mask came off, and I can't unsee what I saw. Not just the institutions and employers and stores, but people in everyday life too. ("Suddenly their eyes were opened, and they knew they were naked--and so they hid, because What they once thought was good...") If you read KJV Genesis, and watch where and how the names for G*d change, an entirely different story emerges when read as two separate identities. From whose subtil mouth is the name shifted first (3:1)? Cain was goaded to murder his brother, but when he did, he was blamed, cursed, and shamed--but then he was protected...

    The first thing they're doing with A.I. is replacing artists. The artist is the prophet of the people's muse, and the first move of the Techno-Messiah is to sever that connection.

    I wish you guys the best. We are being made to suffer in a way never seen before. It's like they're trying to snuff out our very souls, while at the same time, praising the righteousness of their tech-utopia.

    It's clear to me now that I have no place in this world, though I've never really fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the system's mask definitely came off, I told someone "this changed everything for me" but I was always someone who questioned this system felt "outside of it". That's interesting about the names of God in Genesis.

    I agree about AI. We should reject it's use. I'm not sure how many people are. Along with severing people from the divine in physical ways, they are doing it via silencing the artists. Hmm maybe it meant something when they started devaluing the arts in the 1980s, think about that.

    I agree about the suffering, they are ratcheting things up on more levels. The tech-Utopia is scary. I read 6Gs has capabilities people don't even realize, like reading number of people in room, physical states and more.

    Relate to not fitting in here, always felt on the outs in this prison planet.

    ReplyDelete