Friday, April 12, 2024

Dystopia is Here Now

 


Some of oldsters remember when society seemed to function a lot better.  I think the USA is declining and going into a full blown depression. We are in a dying empire. I know some don't like me saying this but it's true. Other countries look out for their own people while this one is led by politicians who are emptying the till as they dismantle the place. I watched a video the other day, with the economist Michael Hudson, so gives out some interesting facts about America, that 50 percent of Americans can't come up with 400 dollars in an emergency, and that home ownership here is falling. Our middle class is disappearing. He has different views about Russia, their middle class is growing while ours is in freefall. I've never been middle class as an adult, his definition of it fits too. When people have to constantly beg and borrow for necessities your society is not a functioning one. This place is a dystopia now. Just wait until they get the bio-tech garbage at full-throttle. I plan to post more on that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment