Friday, April 12, 2024

Wrapped Around Their Finger

 



It took me years later to realize how the narcissists were manipulating the others. Like when the wife of Uncle Narcissist, cried to my cousins to make me look bad, feigning sadness. I even showed the cousin a copy of our text discussion but it didn't wake him up. There is a real focus to turn everyone against you too. I remember how my family gleefully talked about my brother's ex-wife, and bonded over put-downs, it was crazy to watch. That's how it worked. She was another scapegoat as I mentioned years ago. I had a weird dream the other night where I was visiting the family at my old grandmother's house, and I didn't want to go in. I was there with suitcases, in the dream I was homeless and a lot younger. Ive never been homeless but was in this dream. I said, "I don't want to go in there, you have to walk away". In the dream, I was trying to choose a new place to live. Guess I can see the obvious meaning of that dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment