Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fattest Woman in the World Update

Watch video here, she is in a bathing suit,--[guess its alright by Youtube standards] but I'd rather post link here.

This is the lady, I've posted about before, who wants to be the fattest woman in the world. I posted about ths woman before on this blog "Woman Who Wants to Be The Fattest Woman in the World". She is basically a feedee and maybe with a feeder boyfriend. When I was in the size acceptance world, this is some of the debauchery I got to watch, there was one lady I knew who weighed just a bit less then me but was very large, being naive and young, thought she was just someone like myself struggling with severe weight problem for whatever reason, and I found her feedee website, that blew my mind.

This woman is basically committing slow attempted suicide. It is always odd to me that there are tons of centers, organizations for alcoholics and drug addicts out there, shows like Intervention but nothing is done for people like this. I know things are more complex, here because proving someone a food addict may be difficult and there are many different causes of obesity, genetic cases to endocrine to eating disorders with people like this, but this woman is so far beyond the pale and public about her self destruction. She definitely needs help. The man in the video is right this is "attempted suicide" done in slow-motion.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember, what you see online isn't always what you get. I have a website and it sorta caters to FAs and Feeders, but I am in no way a feedee. That sad miserable truth is, I have binge eating disorder and just when I was about to binge I would think "hey, might as well get the camera out". It could be that the person whose website you found IS a feedee....but it could also be misery disguised as sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if she is doing it for money too. Trying to make a living off her eating disorder. I could go with that theory. It is sad, that people end up doing this, but someone like that is not going to be able to hold a job. I hope she can find a more positive pursuit then that. I think most feedees are miserable, and men who enable that definitely have problems of their own as well.

    ReplyDelete