Sunday, June 23, 2013
Setting New Goals
I need focus and lots of it. I have decided there are some things I want to get done. I need to make a to-do list even to get done while being housebound due to heat this week.
1. I want to have another art show. I've had three independent ones. The last one was in 2009.
2. Get a cartoon book done. I've never been published but want to get this done.
3. Find a new endocrinologist, get to the bottom of what is causing the kidney stones.
4. I have been doing more volunteer projects regarding art in the community, I have smaller goals related to this, this includes art therapy related projects and doing a painting sit-in. I live in an area that is having great things expand in the arts and culture realm.
5. I have been in a support group for fat women, it does have some diet talk but the main endeavor is support and help. I am seeking to implement small steps health wise. One thing about being in this group is they have had a lot of encouragement to offer me. They know what I am dealing with is beyond normal.
6. I am going to return hope in my life. My story is not over yet!