Monday, September 27, 2021

The Covid Road to Dystopia

The "left' in the USA is done. I'm jumping ship even but don't want to vote for the other side. Now that I want nothing to do with the mainstream "left", life may get interesting at my UU church. Today at a circle talk avoiding the topic of Covid, I said "The left is getting out of control with censorship. Labeling ideas you don't like as misinformation and silencing all dissenters, well that can go both ways. Political correctness is out of control". At least some seemed to agree with the fact censorship is always a bad idea. What would happen though if they all found out what I think of this Covid bullshit? I felt uneasy, most support all of this, I do not. I have to weigh what I can say with being safe. How sad is that? It's a lonely feeling, and there's no sign of it getting better. 

I wrote about what I see coming. https://fivehundredpoundpeeps.blogspot.com/2021/09/will-usa-turn-ultra-right-wing-utter.html

They have screwed the working class and poor beyond redemption. No one is talking about what it means for unemployment to have ended. There will be far more homeless people. I'm noticing people "disappearing". I have to write an email and ask what happened to this one guy I knew. I googled obits and didn't see his name. I get the feeling some are disappearing from society getting ill from the vaxx or sinking into poverty or depression. This is happening too often, and it's weirding me out. 

I know rich white liberals who support all this garbage. In my case, most are boomer age though they have well-off professionally employed millennial allies. I can't wake them up. It's a waste of time. Not all of us are gifted at deprogramming cult members. Some of these people I like despite their higher status in society so this has been painful. I'm not into making enemies. I'm laying low in real life, knowing arguing with people is fruitless. They got the whole population so demoralized. They are gaslighting the hell out of us every other second.  There are matters I am confused on, I don't know everything. So much contradicts, it makes no sense. It reminds me of life at home with my family. One thing I am sure of, we are being lied to about a lot. Why trust these people?

Even in the Anti "Covid narrative" world, there's people who believe there's no new virus, and it's just flus, and those who believe there is a new virus, and it brings bad things too, but so do the vaxxes.  Many scientists I read on Twitter who are against the mainstream narrative believe the virus is real and harmful.  One thing agreed upon is something could be wrong with the PCR tests and false positives.  I'm still think there is a new virus of some sort though I'm hearing the other people out. I don't know. I'm still wearing the masks around, refusing to see anyone inside my apartment except masked medical professionals, and maintenance people and not going anywhere except stores and parks.

 I envy the people who don't believe there is any new virus out there, they basically are living their lives and have thrown the masks away. They are still seeing friends, and going places and having their lives. They are far happier.  However husband and I are out there a bit in the world, he's talked to people who were in younger age groups who almost died of something, and a cashier even told my husband she knew three people who died of it. I have asked people if they knew anyone who died where it wasn't someone who was very elderly dying of a pneumonia, and many have, so I still think something is out there. 

That said, there's a point where one can't keep living life in a cage. I think young people because there risks are far less should live their normal lives. I don't think children should be forced to wear masks because their risk is so low. Teachers in the classroom can choose too. Wearing these masks hinders my breathing all the time but the longest I've ever worn one without taking it off is 2 hours. I don't think I could make it any longer. Moving around would be near impossible. I get short of breathe constantly. I'm not going to want some kid to be forced to wear one for 8 hours day. Kids should not be made to wear suffocating masks for a THIRD YEAR, I never supported that because they have so little Covid risk. Now the schools are talking about pushing the experimental vaxx on children, and it's horrific. It's sick to me that a kid has far more chance of heart problems then being hospitalized with Covid and they still want to push it on them.

I tell my husband, maybe it's time to rejoin life for me, I'll keep the mask on for a while, but not seeing anyone is getting weird. It is not good for anyone's mental health. I already had an extremely isolated life for the average person outside of my marriage. At this point there is extreme harm from it. The powers that be don't care about the kids, and they don't care about disabled people like me and what we face.

 I've talked to husband about there being a point where I will have to rejoin life. I pointed it out thusly, I have COPD, and multiple progressive health problems, I am getting older, I don't have a lot of time to play with. Even making it into my 50s, was near miraculous considering I was disabled at 28. Even with Lipedema, I know several people who died very young especially at my stage of it. There's a lot of things wrong with me now that could kill me.  Do I went to have a life and memories or be staring at wall the rest of my life? Is a life spent in captivity even worth living? How many years could this go on? 2 more? 10 more? I understand my husband's perspective he wants to protect me, and I don't want him catching anything either. So I've been in "wait mode" but you know March is going to be 2 years of this. The time is coming where I simply say "no more" despite any risks. 

I just don't understand people who find this all acceptable. They don't get what is happening out there, and how pissed off people are getting. It ranges from the working Mom who comes home to their children crying from having to spend all day in a mask, to the people who lost their businesses and freelance income. There are young people seeing their life forming years being destroyed, and elderly people who are upset knowing their time is short.  Remember the unemployment is gone. My husband lost a big chunk of his income, but unlike others, I can keep the rent paid unless they pull some crap like denying me disability for not taking the clot shot.

The affluent seem to embrace this with no problem, and they don't seem bothered about life continuing this way forever. Some of them enjoy the slower pace. I see some of these better off people go on constant vacations, they see relatives, and go to state parks, and hiking but those of us who don't have thousands of extra dollars to escape the daily grind don't have those options. I was at a group on Zoom, where one woman discussed her trip to Portugal, another talked about an out of state trip to a family Lakehouse. For those who are poorer, there's no change in scenery but the four walls of our apartments. There's no escape for us. There's no one to see. Our social lives are destroyed. Some of us don't have families. Watching them still "having a life", can be painful. Maybe envy is a personal fault of mine, but how could I not feel tinges of the green-eyed monster? How can this not make me depressed when the few pleasures I used to have of going to zine conferences, stamp clubs, day trips, time at the gym, or even just talking to people was all wiped away? If you are waiting for the more well off of society to put a stop to all this. It's not going to happen. The elite are having their maskless parties while their servants are forced to be masked up but even the more affluent mid-levels, upper middle class, and more are keeping this all going. 

Source

I won't even vote for a local Democrat fearing they will help make sure my life is not destroyed by vaccine mandates where a bunch of ableist Nazis, want to ban me from buying food or obtaining medical care for short term gains. Thankfully I am in a more rural county with a lot of pissed off right wing people. It's weird two years ago I was protesting Trump but I am ready to join them at their protests. I haven't yet. I've spoken out online under the Peep moniker, but real life, I fear painting a target on my back. My future social credit score will be very low with my history of blogging and writing against their tyranny.  Some think it is better to lie low, the fascists to be, shouldn't be helped in knowing who you are. I am of two minds, now is the time to speak out but I understand those arguments too. 

The sociopaths are now firing all the health care workers who don't want the vaxx, and now there are major hospital shortages because staff are being fired from their jobs. Is this planned destruction of health care? What kind of stupid people think this is a good idea? Unspoken is the reality that the nurses, doctors and others who are refusing the jab, have seen the side effects for themselves. They don't want it. They've seen the strokes, blood clots, myocarditis, seizures, and worse. Imagine how disabled people and those with serious conditions feel about all this? We may not be able to access the health care we need. There's other conditions besides Covid and now people facing cancer and other problems will find themselves even more in trouble. Funny how they were all heros during the early days of the pandemic but now forced to be fired over a stupid vaxx that doesn't even stop transmission.

This is all supposedly for our health and safety? Give me a break! It's more like they are trying to kill as many people as possible. What do you think is going to happen to all the people who are losing their jobs? Forced compliance to a poison is not freedom but complete evil. It's already shown itself as NOT WORKING so they keep forcing it? If you aren't angry by now, you are asleep. Unemployment is over or these folks will be denied. 

The left in this country is endorsing full racism and hatred of POC and the disabled who are most likely to refuse vaxxes for good historical or other medical reasons. None of that occurs to the people who want vaccine mandates.  ADA [American with Disabilities Act] is dead. No one cares about the people who have a history of anaphylaxis, severe autoimmune disease, organ transplants, etc. They want to shove the clot shot that produces toxic spike proteins on us. There are OTHER illnesses in the world. How many people are dying of cancer from being denied treatment when it counted? I can't stand watching healthy people throw their health away to obey the system. That drives me crazy. 

This is about destroying people's freedom, about digital IDs and vaxx passes. Haven't some of you vaccinated people figured out at this point it's never going to end, that you will be forced to do your own side effects roulette every 5-6 months now? Do you want a Papers Please world?


Source

The destruction to relationships, social community and ties is continuing to ruin our lives. We are under the slow grind now, and they know the longer they drag this out, the more people forget what life used to be. You all know my social troubles, this worsened all of them. If I wasn't married, I wouldn't have anyone to talk to but on some Zooms. All my community groups, I haven't seen in almost 2 years, that includes my stamp club, and all other groups. A few UUs delivered things to my door, but do you think my ties are as strong there anymore? So much has been destroyed, and there seems no end to it in sight.  I am just one person, now imagine this for millions of others. How many bowling leagues, sports teams, stamp clubs, art classes, poetry groups, peer to peer groups, were decimated? Take that all together, society becomes a pale shell of what it was before. George Orwell was a prophet, all those things were gone in Winston's world in 1984

Some of you need to wake up, NONE OF THIS IS WORTH IT ANYMORE. IT NEVER WAS. This has been a money grab and the biggest screw up in history. We need our lives back or at least some sort of life, and happiness and social ties. There is no end to it on this present path. More boosters for the obedient that still allow the virus to be spread and bring the myocarditis, blood clot, spike protein roulette wheel back around for every time? Have any of you ever asked why no scientists ever worked on a cure, or treatments? Sit down and think about that question a bit. The focus has been on these low quality vaxxes that don't even stop the spread of the illness. 

It's endemic, break out the Ivermectin or other treatments, send the scientists back to the drawing board to throw the non-working dangerous shitty myocarditis and blood clot causing mRNA in the trash can and make a traditional vaccine that actually stops transmission and gives immunity. Get rid of the ones at least that produce toxic spike proteins. Tell the Covid Nazis who want all freedoms taken away to can it, and return to the ideals of democracy instead of pissing them away.

Rich liberals can turn on their Zoom and go to the office over the computer while going on thousands of miles trips to state parks, and visiting friends and family, with plenty of space to exercise, hobbies and live in their large suburban homes. Most of them never suffered loneliness or isolation.  Their bills were paid. The working class and poor have been SCREWED over. Hate to tell you, but not that unemployment is gone, this crap needs to end today. Their lockdowns, vaxxes and more have failed.  I believe the virus is real, but what is the definition of insanity, doing the same stuff over and over that doesn't work.

Look around, they are continuing to destroy our lives and strip away every last freedom. 


13 comments:

  1. I haven't read the whole post yet but I thought of this saying when you talked about the affluent not minding this. Good times make weak people , hard times make strong people. Or something like that. You are a strong person from a hard life. That is why you can stare at reality and write the truth on this bog. They are weak people who need lots of comfort and pleasure, or life would crush them. If everything collapsed these people would lose their minds.
    I think my sin is resentment instead of the Green eyed one. I have wrestled with it but it is a tough one. I do think we both deserve a little comfort and pleasure because everyone needs a break from the battle. Hope we get it soon.
    Gosh, am I sounding too much like" Confucius says" tonight!
    Sorry - Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the affluent accept this and many don't mind it. There are some of the top tier ones who are removed from it all anyhow. Thanks for saying I am a strong person from a hard life. I've seen some stuff can't play the game of playing pretend. That is something to think of how many who have had lives go by the script, will be crushed, they won't be able to handle it. I think this is why we see denial now or shutting the door on even questioning that our leaders are not well-intended. Understand resentment, probably have some of that going too, I am a 4 on the enneagramm, envy is supposed to be our big "sin" so to speak, the game of comparison....hope you can deal with yours too, not always easy. I do take in my small pleasures, had a vegetarian burrito out today, planning another painting, I agree we all need breaks from the battle. Have a good night Sue :)

      Delete
    2. Yes I have my small pleasures too! Fresh heirloom tomato and turkey sandwiches! Yum! I've been making nice necklaces this week. I love designing them. I am also a puzzler. That's like a soothing mediation to me. So, I guess lots of pleasures and some comfort.
      You have a nice evening as well.
      Sue

      Delete
  2. WOW Peeps, just WOW!
    This is everything I have been studying and seeing in a nutshell. It is every doctor, scientist, journalist, podcaster and activist that I have been glued to like a deer stuck in the headlights! Very eloquently put indeed! It's all here. I knew there was a reason I have felt akin to you and have followed you all these years. I literally have tears streaming down my cheeks right now. Thank you for this, and thank you for your bravery! I wish you were near me in my physical world, I would consider you a dear friend. I will be thinking of all you have said all day today, regardless of my tasks at hand. Thank you Peeps, you are one in a billion!
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelle, I appreciate it. I've been reading various dissenters on twitter and elsewhere. The last couple days have been interesting, I did email a few vaxxed people I know about the concerns with civil liberties and what is happening. Some of them are growing concerned. I hope to warn everyone about where things are going and if enough people stand up, against this evil we will all be better off. Thank you for your kind words, yes I can see us wanting to meet and being friends if we lived near by too. :)

      Delete
  3. Did I get enough Thank You's in there? I didn't edit my speech, as I was overtaken with emotion. In case I didn't make it clear, thanks again Peeps.
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peeps,
    Just wondered if you are following Senator Rand Paul? He is at least someone who is speaking out for freedom of choice on this matter, and as a doctor of medicine, and studied in virology, as well as a senator, has a great deal of clout on this matter. Thank goodness for the goodness of some great men in power! His latest youtubes I have watched are (It's time to resist, stand up and choose freedom) and his latest (Quit lying to people about natural immunity) in his debate with Sec. Becerra of HHS. He accuses him of totalitarianism, calling people who believe in natural immunity, "flat earthers".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've read some of his stuff. I didn't agree with his economics but had the leanings towards libertarianism when it came to civil liberties. Have you ever heard of Amash? I used to like what he had to say. Yeah he has the special mixture of a medical background. One reason I know they are up to no good is the denials with natural immunity and telling people to get the vaxx who have already recovered from Covid, that is insane. I will check out his youtubes.

      Delete
    2. Rand Paul is an ophthalmologist (eye doctor), not a virologist.

      Delete
    3. I never said he was a virologist. I said he was studied in virology. And he is a medical doctor, who ultimately decided to be an eye surgeon.

      Delete
    4. And now that I think of it, the fact you felt the need to put the translation of what an opthamologist is in parenthesis for me, says a lot more about you than it does me, Nenad. Why are you so invested in pretending that we are all so stupid here? Obviousely you don't believe it for a minute, based on what you've seen said here, but yet you continue to ignore the obvious, and brow beat us with your limp "noodle." (I am of course referring to your brain when I say that).

      Delete
  5. I meant wet noodle, sorry.

    ReplyDelete