Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Something to Ponder


I know I make a lot of people "angry".

That will happen if you refuse to "conform".

It's not easy, I will tell you this following your own drummer in this life, doesn't always make you friends.

I know when it comes to obesity, I am outside the accepted fat acceptance circles, the diet industry, AND the weight loss surgery crowd.

So where does that leave me?

Their answers didn't work, and maybe in a few cases they worked for them [such as in weight loss surgery]

but then when people are so intent on silencing you, or telling you that you are wrong, or that what you feel doesn't matter,

It makes you wonder.

Maybe you are saying something that is getting to a few people?




4 comments:

  1. I've never understood why people feel the need to "change" you. I've always enjoyed the folks in my circle of friends, not because we're all alike, but more we are not alike, and yet all seem to get along. .I always tell people they can be themselves around me. . but I'm just one person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I find it thought-provoking. I will continue to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, really good new articles, peep, glad i read em!!---Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dorothy, I am glad you like the other articles.

    Thanks two other Anons. I don't get the people who want to change us either. I have to stay away from them.

    ReplyDelete