Wednesday, April 20, 2022

All the Censorship is Sickening

 



Hey I figured it would happen. I'm not sure if it's a permanent banning or short term one.  It was expected. Dozens of others I followed including doctors, scientists and journalists who were dissenting got banned permanently. 

 The place is too addictive anyhow. If I go back on it may be time to just read and post less. Remember in the Covid cult, you can be a mask wearer and even worry more variants are coming but unless you are a loyal disciple of Pfizer, Moderna and all the rest, they will shut you down faster than anything. I posted a lot of medical studies a couple days ago, about adverse effects. They have acted so crazed about vaxxes that don't even work, I grow more disturbed. They've shut down honest doctors and scientists and now even in California are trying to make it illegal for any of them to speak out. If that happens nationwide we are all screwed. 

The censorship from the start woke me up from the beginning. I know people who believe it was a hoax from the start, and some who believe there was a virus, and the pandemic is over but they are dragging things out. Others believe that they are releasing new variants from the biolab in succession. My thoughts about Covid, is the virus that can do everything and anything. I think something was out there harming and killing people but don't know what's happening now. I'm still wearing the masks, and living in isolation outside of grocery stores and medical places and seeing 1-2 friends while wearing a mask, maybe around 1-2 times a month. At this point in the game, I don't know one person who has Covid right now. 

The worse thing about this is how people sought to silence people. It's sick. It tells me many people don't even understand what freedom of speech even is about. If I hear that stupid awful "1984" word misinformation aka "THOUGHT CRIME" ever again, I am going to barf. Don't try to pull that gaslighting crap on me, when so much is censored. This includes scientific studies and people talking honestly what happened to them. Some of us aren't stupid. Their clamping down on people talking about medical realities with these faux "vs" is evil beyond measure. 

BTW I live in enough of a small town/rural area to know people are done. They've stopped caring. No one's wearing masks anymore.  Most have just returned to their regular lives. I see maybe 1-3 in the grocery store out of 20-30.  We go during less busy times so those 20-30 I see are spread out people. Most of those masked people are disabled or elderly. What is middle America's reaction to the endless pandemic that seems to have no end or hope of ending? People are checking out. Some with health problems like me, because of the risk of the gamble, still are holding on to their masks and isolation while most of the young and healthier are returning to their lives and groups of people. For those who got Long Covid unrelated to vax injury, people are learning for the first time the invisibility of disability and chronic illness. I doubt they are being listened to any better than the vax injured.

 I don't see people posting or talking about getting the 4th booster, they don't seem that excited. I think many fell away and stopped after 1, 2 or 3. They notice too this isn't ending. They've gone quiet probably hoping secretly their jobs won't try to keep them forced to be pincushions.

 Maybe others like me are shutting off the news for good. I don't want to hear that crap, they don't tell me anything to do my own risk assessment. They leave the disabled out in the cold and the brainwashed disabled seem to shout for more vaxxes and things that aren't working. I've spent life doing more art work and hobby stuff. 

If that one scientist is right about Covid spinning into more and more variants, we are screwed. I hope that guy's wrong. If others are right that the mild cases can turn into long term health problems, we are screwed. If it's all a hoax or has been a hoax, then that's evil too. It scares me how they blame things like myocarditis, and other problems on Covid when that was never mentioned from 2020-2021. In other words the theory is that they are blaming adverse effects from the vaccines, on Covid itself. Well spike proteins do bad things in general? Who knows, but this is more of the confusing mess they made of everything.

Does anyone even know what's going on? Even the scaling back of masks and mandates seems to be part of a push and pull game. Raise your hand if you think there will be another variant that spins off, what's the next letter of the Greek alphabet? Anyone noticing they are offering no hope, no real solutions? They did everything in their power to make it as hard on people as possible.

Maybe it's been over, I haven't known anyone with Covid in months except one distant stranger who worked at a grocery store and several vaxxed with some kind of intestinal disorder/or flu/virus they had. Who's to know, I err on the side of caution, but know truth is hard to find.

It may be good they banned me. I spoke out for a time but maybe it's time to reign in it. I'm sick of thinking about Covid and maybe some got tired of me writing about it. It was important to me to stand against evil. I will still have to do that as it comes, but right now I'm asking about what to do with life. Any real risk analysis is difficult, in this mess. Some people on Twitter told me about nasal rinsing and air cleaning. Some of those ideas may help. A lot of vaxxed people don't seem to have the same health anymore. I have a talent for patterns and let's just say some scary ones are building. Some truth is going to come out eventually, and I don't think it could be long, but I fear WWIII coming in to "cover up what was done". There's nothing like war to "reset" things.

 In real life, I've gone more quiet, outside others in the know.  Insanity rules now and there's no getting through to anyone. The sociopathic elite are going to do their thing, even the ones who are nearly 90 years old who won't be here long to live in the wreck of the world they are creating now. Even though I remain a universalist, I believe we are definitely in a spiritual battle here. What has happened is a battle between good and evil, and well evil is on the rise. 

The censorship made everything worse. It begs the question, "Well what do you have to hide?"


6 comments:

  1. Hi Peeps. Hope your doing well. My neighbor, who is vaxxed now has a bunch of tumors on his heart, He just had major surgery.
    I'm sure no one but me is thinking, this has to be the vaccine. Any studies that might point to this? It came within about 9 months after he was vaxxed. He was always active but right after he got the vax I noticed he never was outside anymore. He used to always be out in his yard doing something. Then he got bronchitis and the x ray showed all these tumors on his heart.
    The only person I know that has died of covid and the only person I know that has been hospitalized for coved were both fully vaxed. Thus is all so crazy.. I'm not sure what the truth is either, but I do think that a lot of lies have been told about this whole thing.
    It does feel like a spiritual war at times, I agree.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sue,

      That's horrible about the tumors on your neighbors heart, yeah I've heard about weird cancers online, those vaxxes seem to cause cancer. I am going to do a Covid links list soon again. There's been a lot of weird illness. I think one reason I got suspended off twitter is I was going in to find hard core science studies of vaxx effects, they probably did like it but there could be other people. I was going to do a new Covid link list soon. May be harder to do if I can't get back onto my Twitter account. I am feeling weird, because my computer was acting funny, like the whole thing froze, it's working now. Not sure if I am going to do a wipe or not but I just spent 2 hours backing up my zine I am working on so it's not lost. I have a print copy too but since I am doing art on computer can't lose that. Felt funny wondering if they were messing with my computer could be update I didn't realize or they were messing with it. I went on Support Assist and saw weird stuff with phone lines listed in my Task Manager but I don't understand all that stuff could be inactive program.

      I think its the vaxx. I am seeing the pattern here of once healthy people being sick all the time. It seems to have slowed people down by a lot. I know the acute stuff like blood clots, severe fatigue and tachycardia that's happened to people personally. I do see mention of autoimmune diseases and more cancer by far on Facebook, people seem sick all the time and really bad stuff too. I don't even know anyone who has died of Covid personally more like relative of a friend or friend of a friend, I know one guy who almost did in the early days, and one who had some heart effects and long covid, during early days. The only people who seem to be getting it lately are the vaxxed but everyone here is vaxxed so only know a few who aren't. I am glad you relate to it being a spiritual war too.

      Delete
  2. I live between 2 small cities and it is like night and day between the 2. In one of them there are still a lot of people wearing masks even young women. In the other hardly anyone wears them. It's bizarre. I really can't understand when young healthy people are wearing them anymore. I do feel bad for the elderly. I'm sure they are terrified.
    I haven't been wearing one for a month or so, and haven't caught so much as a sniffle yet. When I was wearing the mask I caught the norovirus. So, I'm not sold on it anymore. I do still avoid large crowds in enclosed spaces. It will take some time to get over this whole thing even though I wasn't completely convinced it was as bad as they said.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is weird the difference between the two cities, I haven't been anywhere to know how life is looking. Most young healthy people only wore them here in required places. I wonder how much the PCR tests exaggerated it all. Always thought those brought constant false positives. I can't tell what's going on now as I said....I did ask doctors some months ago what they were seeing, they couldn't go into detail but said some people were dying and young ones too. This is why I never jumped on the "it's a hoax" bus, I think SOMETHING was released though I don't know how serious it is or how widespread now. There's so much competing information. I hope you stay healthy, understand avoiding large crowds, go where air is plentiful and clean. I think even if this ended tomorrow and they seem to have no interest in actually ending it, there's going to be years to make up for all the damage. The horrors related to the vaxx, well that's going to be even worse.

      Delete
  3. Hi Peep, I try not to respond when anyone talks about “the virus” in reverential tones. I can already tell they’re hooked into the propaganda. I thought it was a complete hoax from the beginning and am convinced it was manufactured as biowarfare in China. I have to wear that disgusting mask in therapy of all places.
    In medical offices, hospitals and some city buildings. I take it off as soon as possible because I feel sick after wearing them. What are they made from? They’re all from China so it’s probably something horribly toxic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worry about the masks too even though I wear them, too many from China. I think there is some real virus released but they pegged endless colds, with fake PCR tests. I try to limit time I have to wear masks, can't handle more then 2 hours, I wonder about the lungs of those forced to wear them 8-12 hours a day. That may do something. Growing pissed this is still not ending and wish I didn't see Fraudsti going on with his stupid lying bleats with no real solutions.

      Delete