Tuesday, July 21, 2026

When the Air is Dangerous: Life in a Smoky Dystopia

 


This was the air quality index in my local area the other day. Some people were reporting far higher numbers up to 1000! How do you not die of smoke inhalation at that level? We had a brief reprieve, and then the smoke came back.  It is in the 150s-170s now. I own an air cleaner but I can still smell smoke. The air cleaner is working and I have an extra filter but it only cleans a small space around me. 

Things got really bad, where people could barely see outside with everything enveloped in a poisonous fog. I started getting scared. People are too stoic around here, it's always been tough on me. Maybe everyone has numbed out from the hell we have been put through. This is hell for the chronically ill.  My forehead is burning and ears are ringing bad, all my autoimmune problems go into overdrive. My throat is scratchy and my eyes are swollen, I did get short of breath a few times. I have my emergency albuterol readily available. I can tell COPD causes lethargy, but I think if I was not on a strong COPD medicine I'd already be in the hospital. My husband says his throat is scratchy but has otherwise been okay as far as I can tell.


Enough about me and my problems.....how many people have died up in Canada or had their houses burn down? How many elderly or more advanced COPD people are dying in hospitals now? Some people hit 1000 in their air quality index! There are probably a lot of people who have died. Is anyone going to tell us?  The "normie" narrative now is that "drought" has made the forests tinder wood and "global warming" has done it, and now we must ACCEPT hellish summers full of wildfire smoke and extreme humidity and heat and do what our masters tell us to solve the problem---[that they caused]. Forget it! There's far more to the story.

This has to do with poor forest management, and the corporate practice of spraying forests with glyphosate. They spray the forest for profit reasons. They want the small trees and other plants out of there so they can cut down the big trees easier! Problem is it takes out the fire-break trees and dries them up. Imagine the impact on animals and the forest as a whole. There are Canadian groups on social media fighting this like Stop the Spray Canada!






One can ask too if the forests were all sprayed with this crap, what more is in the smoke we have been breathing for two weeks?

The feigned helplessness is disgusting too, sadly most people are fooled by a narrative that basically says this is from drought and climate change. Do you remember all those climate lock-downs some of us warned about? Many said that was coming after Covid.  Get ready for those carbon credits, basically another tax, they will foist on the poor, and now people can't afford their basic bills. They won't count Billionaire Bob's jet exhaust, but your sandwich and demand more money and control from you just for eating!


UK has put carbon scores on sandwiches

What do you think all those data centers could be for? To count up your carbon scores? People have no idea the foolishness and oppression that awaits. 

Some of us are old enough to know we went for DECADES where forest fire smoke was extremely rare, in coming down from Canada. Why? They used to put fires out. They had native peoples managing the land. The way they wrote the rules and more all of this was STOPPED, they weren't allowed to manage the land anymore. They managed the forests for years and were thwarted from doing this which increased the risks of huge fires. This started years ago!

Indigenous Communities Lead Way to Boreal Forest Protection



click on all pictures to enlarge.

One thing I have noticed is many of the climate change disciples don't care about this! Misguided policies STOPPED the Native peoples from managing the forests which prevented the forest fires for years! When it comes to trigger issues like "climate change", sadly many are naive and ignorant of how these scare tactics will be used, after all if people are choking on smoky air every summer, getting the public to accept carbon credits, Agenda 21 and climate lock-downs, sure will be a lot easier. 

As the elite terra-form the earth, destroy native cultures and set up their 15 minute cities, the brainwashed who believe everything they are told will make it easy for them. I wrote about these issues on my social media, and some of the "climate change" people got really angry. They wrote me things with excuses like the forests were too big for them to put out the fires, I got the creepy feeling like they wanted the forests to burn so they could virtue-signal about "climate change". Most ignored the concerns and what happened to the indigenous people in Canada or about the forests being sprayed. I find a lot of the "green" world phony. I got one friend who is honest about ecology and who really cares about it to see some of these issues, but most just got mad.

This quote sums up a lot to me about the phony crap going on especially when it comes to the left. I was pissed off to see the liberals and even right wing going to their two camps, "divide and conquer' always works for these would be land grabs and globalist crap. One friend got mad at me, and told me to "shut my windows and to shut up and move"! I had been in tears that day as the air hit the 300s here and wondering if I would have to go to the hospital. I was able to get things together using my air cleaner but it was very scary. There's not much empathy out there anymore. I'm supposed to be a good slave and not question a system that has set up so much horrific destruction. How many people died up in Canada? How many elderly, homeless, and others in America with chronic diseases suffered?

from the book "Against the Machine" by Paul Kingsworth. He defines the Machine as the "technological matrix encompassing us all" and warns against AI and other matters in this book. 

Page 41

"But today's milder forms of resistance are quickly co-opted too. The once radical green movement, in which I cut my teeth, has been transformed into a Machine accelerant. A movement which began by calling for more simplicity and slowness, closeness to nature and simple living has mutated into a crusade to coat wild landscapes with glass and metal, abolish farming, industrialise the global food supply, track and trace our consumption patterns and promote a vision of "sustainability" that would make any Fortune 500 company smile. Feminism which began as a movement calling for the equal treatment of women, has become a device for filling the workforce with females while eroding the inconveniently un-Machine-like family unit. As for that "social justice" movement that keeps conservatives awake at night: its 'radicalism' just happens to be Machine-shaped."

I've talked about this before, how everything gets co-opted and how the end results are people being corralled into supporting the globalist's desires and wants, and it always has to do with profit and ruining people's natural life and happiness. I was in shock on my social media, as I was having these discussions how many liberal friends didn't care about what was happening to the Native people's or how the forests were being sprayed and basically poisoned. It used to be a liberal thing to care about ecology. Some sincere friends still do care about it but I've seen these changes and they are all disturbing. Everything is about obedience to the powerful and some don't even seem to care how they have destroyed the lives of millions. They seem ready to choke on the air every summer, let the old and weak just drop I guess and people burn up in rural communities so the corporations and elites can get their way. This seems almost spiritual, as people seem to desire a society of control, and no more forests. 

It reminds me of a bible prophecy, Rev 11:18 about "those who would destroy the earth"


I doubt they helped the poor, with this guy, but he's right about the academic brainwashed environmentalists not getting it right and dismissing the First Nations people. 

These types will never admit failure either. Hmm reminds me of Covid and that mess. More death and destruction and arrogant types who want to lord over others, as things fall apart and people die!

Here corporate greed with a sold out government are all married together. The indigenous people of Canada have suffered from these fires immensely. Many lost their homes, villages and some lost their lives.




Always money for war overseas while not taking care of business here. Many don't get that the FAILURE is intended. They buy their excuses. 

Billions of dollars sent overseas and have you noticed there is never any money to take care of business at home or to help a country right next to us? Most people are too naive to ask, or even question, "Maybe they want the forests to burn..." since obviously they are doing as little about it as possible. Did you know Canada laid off endless firefighters and has no national fire fighting force? Sadly, most believe the nonsense. We go from zero to 60, a natural occurring event would be fires gradually increasing, we would not have 50-60 years of being smoke-free with a few rare events like in the 1950s, to having 4 summers in a row of choking on smoke. 



Remember those who want to do land grabs? Remember all the land acquisitions in California and other places where we had fires here in America? By the way our forest are burning too from the same bad practices! They are spraying forests with glyphosate here too! Did you know about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment