Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Young Woman Who Had Her Lipedema Caught Early



She's at stage 1. I am glad young people are finding out about this disorder at an early age before it disfigures them or takes them into the higher stages. Liposuction for Lipedema is considered new, from what I can tell it works better on lower stage patients. It is not a viable solution for me,though if I won the Lotto who knows, but my dangers of infection would be very high. I don't like them using the 11 percent number. Some women may have mild Lipedema in higher numbers but high stage people it is considered a "rare fat disorder".Hopefully now people will be diagnosed sooner and won't end up losing their mobility or at very high weights like me anymore.

3 comments:

  1. All I got is pithy comments that I will keep to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I toldja no one comments after me!

    ReplyDelete