Saturday, May 16, 2015

Evil

Joan S. at Afraid of My Shadow blog wrote this good post:


One sentence jumped out at me:

"There is no way to explain evil anyway.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fraud. "

So many of us face their brainwashing. That my narcissistic mother was all good, knowing, popular, rich and more and I was everything that was wrong and it seemed the world backed this up giving her rewards after rewards while I was left empty handed. Back then I simply didn't know how evil worked. Evil was telling a little child to submit their conscience to a woman who didn't have one. There was always excuses and explanations for evil from these folks too. 

2 comments:

  1. That's why going NC and moving many miles away from our narcs is the best bet and we should not marry a sociopath narc, just in case sociopath narc and our narc parents use our children as a tool in order to keep us from going NC. Now, we need to figure out on how to stop narcs' elaborate smear campaign against us. I like Joan S.'s articles too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is no other choice but to remove ourselves. Evil is banal and chattering and always having a fakestory and excuse. Yes avoid marrying sociopathic narcs too and protect children because they work on stealing them and turning them against you.Agree regarding Joan S.'s articles

      Delete