Thursday, October 8, 2015

Back Door Trojans and Computer Problems

Does anyone know how to remove COM SURROGATE?

How about a BACKDOOR TROJAN?

I've had three Trojans sent to my computer in the last week and did three complete wipes of the computer, this means wiping the computer totally clean and reinstalling windows and the factory image which is not an easy task and takes hours. After I cleaned off the last one, a new one showed up almost immediately. My computer has crashed blue screen three or four times in the last two weeks.

I have McAfee right now and have used SuperAntiSpyware to scan the system as well as Windows Defender.

These viruses I wonder if they are invented by the companies themselves to sell programs. It's like they want to drive us all crazy. I hope someone is not attacking my computer on purpose. I was on all mainstream websites, when the Trojans came in.

I'm honestly disgusted by it all. Ever notice they never put virus makers in jail? They don't care if these jerks destroy endless hours of productivity in the work place or destroy endless software and computers, but the police state is more busy rounding up people to put in jail for not paying fines.

Computer people kind of creep me out. They are making computers so complex, and expect people to do more and more of the impossible. All our computers are overloaded with endless pass words and garbage and stupidity they call "security" but actually doesn't do anything for us. They are ruining programs and computers with their complexity.


8 comments:

  1. Dear Peeps, I think these "computer game$" are intentional. Oh, once again, it's never enough with Christless people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the computer games are intentional too. It's not letting up. The computer is running now and still acting funny where things take far longer to load. I'm too weary to do a clean-off today and it keeps getting reinfected or something new sent anyway.

      Delete
  2. BACKDOOR TROJAN? peep! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Never mind I know the answer to that already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that was it's actual name. :P Hey they give them stupid names don't they trying to be cool!

      Delete
  3. I had to get a new laptop last month because of viruses and dead Windows. It was much cheaper to buy a new laptop than to get it fixed. I heard that Microsoft is a big culprit and there are hackers from China who found ways to screw up our computers. Sorry you had to do a clean wipe. My best advice is if you have to get a repair again, it's cheaper to buy a new laptop and get antivirus software program from a seller at Ebay. My computer repair person told me that Bitdefender is the best program. Hope you will find a great deal at Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't afford a new laptop but I may have a repair guy clean this one out and do a reinstall. I think that the companies are creating the viruses definitely. They are allowing hackers and phishers. I could have an enemy focusing on my computer too. I have tried different programs, but nothing seems strong enough. Not being able to afford the expensive ones, makes things tough. I had to stop all updates on the computer too since it seemed to just screw it up. There is some Dell Support and Assist program on this computer, I am not even sure if that is legit or not.

      Delete
  4. Would crowdfunding be a possibility?

    A lot of good sites are getting hacked these days. Maybe getting together virtually and pooling information would help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peep,

    I've had good results with Malwarebytes, which was recommended by one of my computer-nerd friends about 10 years ago. Maybe also look at Advanced SystemCare too. I found it for free on Majorgeeks.com and am trying out (Malwarebytes is free too, their official site is malwarebytes.org I think).

    Hope it helps!
    -A.W.

    ReplyDelete