Sunday, November 13, 2016

This Ad Was Banned in England



Irresponsible Ad Was Banned

It is awful, in America we get even worse ads, they don't take them down. A thin woman has her hair mussed and has frumpier clothes put on to look "fatter" while the "thin dieter" wears tailored clothing and looks ready for a job interview. How is processed food is supposed to make people lose weight. Someone once gave us Nutrasystem food, and it was so gross and tasteless, I wondered if people would just give up eating all together instead of eating that stuff. It was expensive too judging from what they told me they paid for it.

2 comments:

  1. Nutrisystem is disgusting, freeze dried crap. I did it for a while, not so much to try and lose weight as because I only have one of those mini fridges. I couldn't bear it any more. Canned soup is a better option than Nutri System. At least it tastes like something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was beyond horrible. I took it out of food insecurity some years ago and eating nothing was better. Agree canned soup is far better.

      Delete