Thursday, March 10, 2016

Did My Mother Send A Spy?



Did my mother send a spy?

Is an ACON paranoid to ask this question? Lest you think I am paranoid, no one is following me. I'm not hiding out.  I'm not finding hidden meaning in licenses plates like one schizophrenic person I know of started to do or counting how many red cars showed up today. I went to Subway today with a 6 inch 3 dollar sub coupon and made my husband a medical appointment.  Being non-housebound today, I  bought some antifreeze from the Dollar store which my husband put in the car. I made chicken for dinner and did my medical duties and washed a few dishes and laid down like I do every afternoon. We have to get the car fixed later in the week with a radiator pipe to be replaced. Life is going down it's usual day to day road.

However something is niggling at me. Something isn't right with this whole picture....with this "friend".

Some of these narcissists are that toxic. Given I had  some contact with some flying monkeys it like kind of an extreme step.  What is there to "find" out? It could have been to just mess with my mind. Can any of you imagine that? Since this friend wanted to go so "deep" with me, it bothers me.

My mother showed up in June where I closed the door on her and this "friend" showed up in August and met me via health channels online.

At one point the would be catfisher, fake "friend", told me that a close friend of her mother knew a friend of my mother.  She told me this friend had delivered a box of jewelry to the long time friend of my mother. Did she slip up? Was this to test me? 

By this point the "friend" had told me she was a fellow ACON and had come out of an abusive family. I had opened up about my past too, she knew of this blog and more. If my mother is reading this blog what more does she need to know?

The new "catfisher" "friend" claimed her mother's friend knew and took a gift or delivery to is a friend my mother has had for 50 years since the 1960s. She was the next door neighbor who lived the second house over in an old neighborhood my family lived in from 1968-1976. Even after we moved my family would visit theirs every couple of months. When we moved out of state, even further, contact was kept and they would come on week long visits. They went to my sister's wedding but didn't come to mine.

This was a family friend that both my sister and mother are friends with to this day. My sister and her family visited her as late as 2010.  My mother has seen her more recently even though she lives 5-600 miles away. I know they all had contact right to when I went NC and they are all still Facebook friends. This is the old family friend where her daughter who is a wealthy accountant named her daughter after my GC N sister. When I last saw this family friend and old neighbor in 2001, she is the one who told me my mother was disgusted by my weight and I embarrassed her.

 I almost dropped the phone when this "friend" laid that bomb. This is a friend I met online, they came to ME first. This is a connection I was not happy about. I didn't say much at the time, in fact I acted like I didn't care and it was no big deal but inside I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. This happened after the phone comments.   But by then the funny business with the "destroyed phone",  computer troubles, and extreme medical stories--with one of the most mild ones being"My lips are too swollen" to talk", were getting to me.  

My trust of people has become very low. I guess you can understand why. It's sad outcome of all this. I'll keep all friends I presently have but I definitely am going to be very careful who I let into my life next. If the fake "friend" made "reports" to my mother, I guess she got an earful, that's all I can say about that. Have fun with it, I guess. My mother knows her own evil deeds, she doesn't need me filling her in on them. Her lies and secrecy have bought her a disgusted daughter who has cut her out of her life.  I live a boring life, there isn't much dirt to dig up except the horror stories of abusers and crazy people surrounding me and I've been busy cleaning out the stall of all the piles of manure.

The Narcissist is a Snoop, a Spy, Busybody and Gossip




13 comments:

  1. Any contact with the FOO is what I consider dangerous. Even my poor uneducated mother was able to extract information from unsuspecting people.

    I would just ask her straight out what is going on. I would be brutal in my honesty about it with her. Tell her exactly how I feel. But be prepared to move on for no matter what she tells you what is going on, your "spidey senses" may tell you otherwise. No need to worry about being paranoid, we are never paranoid, and can never be too careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, any contact now is dangerous and harmful.

      I wish I had been more direct, and asked her why she was playing around with me. I tend to go quiet way too often I think. I was frozen out no questions were answered, so I just cut ties.

      Delete
  2. I see two ways to play it. Either look at everything with a jaundice eye and fret about stuff you can't control or just realize they exert too much energy on their shenanigans to keep up with and let them do what they do. I have done it both ways and the path of least resistance is my better way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm being twisted in too many knots. I figure it is better to take the path of least resistance too. Since this happened, it has told me I need to just part ways with the whole lot as much as possible. No longer thinking of them even. I plan to write on them less unless new crazy stuff comes up. It's better to think of them less. I have other things in life to attend to like survival and will continue with topics here of interest, of course some on narcissism but not focused on them specifically. They are going to do what they do. You are right. I give up on them all, honestly. With this one, I'm glad I saw through her and need to exert more caution.

      Delete
  3. I don't know why they bother. They will make up lies about you regardless of the truth so I would just cut to the chase and start with the lies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why they bother either. Leave me alone! I have to walk from the whole family, I can't take this crap anymore, even the minimal contact with the "nice" ones is upsetting me. No more cards, no more FB contact. No one listens to me anyhow and they believed all her lies. I give up.

      Yes she will make stuff up about me and already has for years.

      I know with my Aunt who died recently, the chattering I heard about her being a "rebel" and a "black sheep" they are just as brainwashed about me as they are her.

      I need to act quicker on the uptake when I know someone is lying like with this catfish "friend". I should have said, "phones are not destroyed that way" what kind of stupid game are you playing? I could have ended the stupid nonsense far sooner.

      Delete
  4. I was watching a documentary called spymasters and it was about the CIA etc and how 911 changed the way they do "Business". At the end they said Isis and the Taliban can dress up what they do to justify it but in the end it's just window dressing for evil. They take innocent lives and trash them for the express purpose of taking more innocent lives. You can call it jihad or anything you want but evil is evil and no amount of rationalization will make it right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are asking yourself that question the answer is YES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah who else would be so invested? It's sick really.

      Delete
  6. Dear Peeps and Friends, in my head i still hear and see the withering comments and facial expressions, and probably will to my dying day. Went no contact three years ago. i don't think they've noticed yet, and that's just peachy with me. i'm thankful that they are the ignoring kind because any sort of confrontation is stressful. Christians are supposed to be people-centered, and i fall so short in witnessing Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still see them too Sue. The constant condemnation. Our pressures just grow stronger too, and I hear her voice in my head telling me I "deserve it". The world joined so much in helping her destroy me. Am glad you went no contact. Yeah being ignored can be hard but it's better to be left alone. I have lost the whole family because they all speak of her respectfully and do her bidding. I am not people-centered either, and yes I have fallen short there immensely so I understand.

      Delete
  7. I could not even imagine, that it blogis possible. I have a lot of different thoughts about it. Thank you for this story. I think, it should be needed to think more about our friends. Thank you for this information.

    ReplyDelete