Sunday, October 23, 2016

Pay Us for Twenty Year Old Parking Tickets!



Chicago what a grand place. NOT! Chicago is a psychotic money-grubbing place where the evil rule the day. If anyone wonders why America is undergoing moral and economic collapse, here you go! Why are Americans so pissed off and angry? Being crushed every second does bad things to your morale!

Yesterday while my husband laid moaning in bed with very bad gout unable to walk, and I was fetching him food and other things, and we discussed even taking him to the ER, but he held out to go to the doctor monday, he told me to go get the mail, so I did while taking the trash out on my walker.

In it was a notice from some low-level Chicago lawyers demanding 456.00 dollars from parking tickets datedback to 1997 and 1998! Is that psychotic or what? In Chicago even if you parked legally, they'd give you tickets, it happened to me.

I had my own problems with them hunting me down like a dirty dog wanting tickets money. My husband says the city must be going under to be this desperate in seeking funds. In 2004 or so, I was forced to pay for 11 year old parking tickets and it cost even more. There was no statue of limitations nothing, even Legal Aid threw me to the wolves. If anyone thinks America is a "free country", don't make me laugh. They even tried to take my license away in another state because of Chicago but I was able to pay it off back then.

We have declared bankruptcy since then so have a get-out clause on these parking tickets, but that means more time making copies and writing legal letters, I don't want to do.  Yes, the bean counters are tracking down 20 year old parking tickets. We don't even remember getting these tickets or even if they are legit. In Chicago, they loved to do things like tow legally parked cards and give your legally parked car tickets. It is a really corrupt place. Getting out of there was the best decision we ever made.

Update: 10/25/2016

Sometimes for the sake of martial peace one backs down. I was ready to start war at home over this. I am ready to punch a hole in the wall.

He says he will pay them if they provide copies and plans to call the bankruptcy lawyer.
Supposedly Chapter 7 may not cover them.  Its a large amount of money over 400 dollars too.

I think we should refuse to pay on principle. He is worried about his license being taken away which I understand. I even said, "Call the media, these people should be embarrassed!"

They are twenty years old, well one is 19 technically, but come on, there's crimes on the books where the statute of limitations is far less. I am so disgusted, I feel like throwing up. I have never been so angry. I got tortured over 11 year old parking tickets back in 2004. I paid them off at great stress and expense. It was over a thousand dollars. Many of them weren't even legit  and I had no memory of them but I was too sick and far away to go to Chicago to fight in court. They quadruple tickets if you don't have money within three months.
I got mad and yelled at husband, "I don't even have enough underwear or food, screw their parking tickets!" I then told him, we are going to demand copies in writing. I am hoping they can't find the copies, to prove the tickets. We don't even think they are legitimate. I tried to get medical records from Chicago that were 15 years old and they didn't have them.

I then bit my tongue and left the room because I was about to lose it and fighting with him is not going to solve any problems. If I one day take to the streets and just go live in the woods nameless, rip and shred every bill on the planet, then the rest of you will understand why.  It wouldn't have been tolerated 25-50 years ago. Well maybe they are going after some guy for 50 year old parking tickets but he's been buried in the cemetery for 30. We made peace later.

18 comments:

  1. Is that even legal?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were allowed to push the 11 year old ones through, there is far more mercy for other crimes then parking tickets. I think it's sick, and it's kind of those outcomes of the police state we got going.

      Delete
  2. If they put you to court, the judge might rule in your favor. If you have a financial hardship and illness, you might be able to get your fines cancelled. Please Google the attorney and find out if he or she is legitimate. Also make sure the attorney is not helping a certain narc. It does not sound legal. Even credit card companies don't go way back to collect money from poor people. You might want to consult with Lemberg law firm to see if you are a victim of harassment from a creditor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have to google the attorney to make sure they are real. We can send bankruptcy papers, but we refuse to pay something that old. Even over 7 years it does not sound legitimate. I am wondering if we have been put on some kind of "harassment list", yes my family is that connected. It seems these things are happening even beyond the "odds" if you get my drift. Remember when I won a civil case years ago representing myself, another one was filed within the WEEK. I don't think this kind of thing happens to normal people. Coming after people for 20 year old parking tickets is insane. We don't even think these tickets are legit and are made up. He doesn't remember getting these tickets though who ever made them up was wily enough to get streets from our old neighborhood.

      Delete
    2. husband said he looked up the bankruptcy thing is not so sure. I do believe firmly now I am on a harassment list. Too many "bad" things are happening to us beyond "luck draw".

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's insane. I had steam out of my ears for days. I hate Chicago. It's an insane amount we will never have. We are barely making it.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I'm afraid the firm is legit enough. I am requesting copies of the tickets, plus answers to other questions that have popped into my head since this came up.

    I mean, as I've already said, stunts like this are exactly why people lost faith in government long ago -- they see too many of these people goofing off and living it up, but then they whine, "Nobody loves us! I can't understand it!" Though I'm not a Trump fan, this kind of environment -- and the knowledge of it -- is one reason why he's gotten this far. People are tired of being told that everything is hunky dory, when their ears and ears clearly tell 'em something else.

    One major problem, at least going by the research I've done so far, is that -- since this is a government debt -- none of the standard consumer law protections seem to apply here. Therefore, no tactic is off the table, in terms of trying to collect it.

    Anyway, I'll keep working what angles I can, but I'd say the best thing to do is probably to settle it in some fashion, quickly, so this doesn't ratchet up into something worse. We'll see what the next day or two brings. -- Mr. Peep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it makes me sick these bottom feeders have been given legitimacy. Yeah people are losing faith in the system and this is an example of WHY. Americans have no rights anymore in any sphere. I have spoken out against things, but they are pressuring from so many sides it's inside. Yes Trump is seen as the answer to these problems. Clinton's ignoring of the poor and the REAL SHAPE this country is offensive to me too. Yeah Trump got as far as he did, because the others ignored how the system has gotten and lie and say everything's just fine.

      I think our only "out" is to demand they produce original copies. I think after 20 years they may be unable to. I think it is disgusting they have the power to hunt people down who live in another state and try and destroy lives. The poor are being oppressed. When I paid the 2004 tickets, I knew many were MADE UP, I dd not even remember them or getting one. I was not some irresponsible person who parked the car illegally for the hell of it. In Chicago we knew the corrupt was so deep, at least I got a few of the known tickets while parked legally and even once saw a legally parked car towed away. Americans have lost rights all over. It makes me sick that the "right" fascists [Christian evangelical world] and this has a lot to do why I am not in a church anymore demand more law and order and crack-downs on all those "poor ingrates" who are the wrong color or if white of the wrong financial means and the left what can we say of the Democratic party, the Democratic party outside of gay marriage and abortion as issues, supports the same fascist crackdowns of the Republican party. Chicago is a Democratic strong hold, 20 year old parking tickets? That's the kind of thing people would expect in a third world totalitarian nation and yes they do threaten you with them. I had my license denied in another state in 2004. Our system is no longer free.

      Delete
  5. And remember, Peeps, whatever happens, we deal with it together. You are not alone. From what I see, plenty of people on this blog love you, too, which is (I'm sure) one reason why you have so many readers as you do. The connections you've made here, and your related activities, never cease to amaze me. --Mr. Peep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr. Peep. You know I have gotten tired. I am sick of them trying to oppress us, thus my anger. They come up with new and shocking ways to harass us.

      Thanks for your kind words about my blog. :) <3

      Delete
  6. That's beyond ridiculous. What unadulterated GREED and oppression! These people have a horrible horrible fate awaiting them when they leave this world. Satan is behind this I guarantee you. Since I've cut myself off from his minions (narcs) I've gotten unexpected BS bills from out of nowhere. I just throw them in the trash. But like cockroaches, they keep coming back. Oh well, I say "molon labe" (come and take it) ;}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am worried connected family members have put us on a harrassment list of some sort. Hope people don't think that makes me sound paranoid, but when one has "bad luck" over and over, it becomes a pattern. This kind of thing happening over and over is not by chance. We do not remember my husband getting parking tickets either and that makes this even scarier. I got some but mine were paid off in 2004, well besides the made up ones. I want to throw it away and ignore it, but because I almost lost my license in 2004, my state refused to renew it until paid the Chicago mobsters, my husband is scared of it happening to him. Up to me I'd crumple it in the trash and throw it away. We have no money and well, having the constant wolves at the door has exhausted us.

      Delete
  7. Maybe you could require them to show some kind of proof in disputing their claims? I would dispute their claims and let them show dated copies of ticket from that time period (I guess they could fake that though). Yes I wouldn't put anything past the Narcs. You are not paranoid, you just being logical based on their ILLOGICAL BS. I know what you mean though. It seems like the further "down" you are the more they attack. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We plan to ask them for copies to prove it.

      What gets me is even bankruptcy may not protect us. It is sickening.

      My mother has the connections to mess with me and there's too much "weird stuff" happening. Yes I am being logical, trying to figure out what do.

      I agree they are like wolves on prey.

      I told my husband Chicago must be a lot of weak people to even find this all tolerable, and the fact they have no protest movement against these abuses is sickening.

      Delete
    2. I fear being shown fake documents too.

      We don't even recognize the plate number :( Yeah we are being messed with big time.

      Delete
  8. I'm rooting for Cleveland Indians to win this year's World Series against Chicago Cubs because I know about about the nefarious way the City of Chicago got their money from poor people like you. My friend noticed that all spectators in the game last are white and wealthy. The Indians won last night and has one more game to win in order to the series.

    I hope the City of Chicago and its wealthy white citizens will cry and bow their heads in shame. They should pay for your old parking tickets instead of paying $5,000 to $10,000 to watch a game. My friend is middle class so she knows how much it costs to watch a championship game in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Cleveland wins too then LOL. Most average folks can't afford the games anymore then can they. That is sad. I hope they win the world series. I used to be down by Wrigley Stadium all the time, it was one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Chicago called Lakeview, I could not afford to live there but used to go down there to buy comics. I think they should cry and bow their heads in shame too. I never realized they charged that much for a championship games. I have noticed sports seems to be for the upper middle class, and many average folks or working class can't afford to play sports [outside of a Y with financial aid, or maybe a factory team] or even watch sports anymore.

      Delete