Friday, October 14, 2016

Ask Reddit Questions: What is Intolerable in Your Life?

I've been reading Ask Reddit too much lately.

It can get kind of addictive.

This question is kind of interesting, it got over 29,000 responses.

What do other people accept as part of life that you personally cannot tolerate?

For me the list would be:

Narcissists and sociopaths
Big Cities [as far as living in one]
Fast Food
Lack of Sleep
Suburbs [seriously I have a thing about them and refuse to live in one, my idea of hell is to be in a cookie cutter housing development]
Being late, I hate being late too.
Pajamas [Nightgowns only]
Stairs

2 comments:

  1. Every one of those but stairs would be on my list! I fear elevators...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear elevators too, I have an elevator phobia to the point I did not take any for 15 years. I'd go up 5-6 flights of stairs first, and even lived on the 6th floor in college for a while and then later the 3rd. That came to an end with my body. I can't do any stairs now.

      Delete