Sunday, October 9, 2016

It's Troll Week on My Blog

I've had to send a lot of comments to the SPAM grave yard this week.

The David Sedaris defenders are the worse, sometimes I wonder if I am getting someone who has a personal stake in the debate, because I don't see why an average celebrity worshiper would care to come here on here and project and call me a "narcissistic lunatic". I am far from the only one online who noticed he treated his sister like a classic scapegoat. Calling me crazy isn't going to change how Tiffany Sedaris was treated.

Then I got the diet-mongers who think they can abuse me and yell at me to "eat less" on here and my body will respond by suddenly losing weight. How many times have I written they can put me in the lab or hospital next week, and watch the metabolic hell-pit I live in? Ah yes all fat people are liars, or something like that.

I had the CICO true believers abuse me for years telling me I was fat due to being an over-eating pig. I started this blog, knowing something else was wrong {Lipedema} and I was RIGHT, and PROVEN RIGHT after four years. 

Strange Charm actually wrote the laughable sentence

"Controlled studies all show weight loss, when people eat less then they burn"

That's why 95 percent of diets fail right? If it was that simple there'd be no fat people. That's a statistic someone's definitely pulled out of their butt.

Why haven't they learned their abuse hasn't made anyone thin yet?

Then there's Mr. "I escaped a Communist country and you Americans are fat and spoiled". I left that comment up, I thought his remarks were so insane. So I am supposed to defend sociopathic politicians and those who want to impoverish America? How does that work?

I find it interesting how obesity which is spreading among the poor in America like gangbusters, is being used a scapegoating mechanism and dehumanization tool world-wide.  Read that psycho's words and know, that fat people are now being scapegoated world-wide. He hates Americans so much, he comes on my blog to defend their impoverishment.

12 comments:

  1. Controlled studies show that people with huge heads have problems passing through a chain link fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have so many mean trolls this week. I think the world is going through an insanity phase. I hope it's a phase...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think the world is going insane just look at our election.

      Delete
  3. Even WebMD say's it's more complicated than CICO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, it's like a religion to those people. I'm low on food this week too, making left overs out of left overs. My food is reduced all the time, no results as far as the 'fat" thing goes and I was "more active" too.

      Delete
  4. I wonder if the trolls are hungry and out roaming around more now because of all the misery getting spread by the election. It's like the internet is pulsing with anger and the trolls make it their mission to go and spread it, with a side of hate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's like people are going overboard. The misery of the election is basically an outcome of the decline of the USA economy and cultural collapse. Yeah one can see the trolls and haters going at it. The astroturfers are going at it too.
      http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Astroturfer

      Delete
  5. You know you're attracting readers and saying something significant when trolls appear. Not the most pleasant badge of honour, but congratulations are due, especially on the Sedaris front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, you stand for something you make enemies, thanks on the Sedaris front, I don't regret that one at all.

      Delete
  6. I found your blog today and just wanted to say how inspiring and interesting it is! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete