Saturday, August 13, 2016

Government Making Narcissists Into Victims



I believe there are many who want honest discourse about narcissism shut down.

 Language warning on this. However Ollie's emotions make sense to me. I got tired of people who defend the narcissists and put their victims down. I spent my whole life having people cry crocodile tears for my mother while I got thrown under the bus. She was always the misunderstood one who deserved all the mercy, while I deserved none. Every victim of a narcissist or narcissistic BPD know what this is like, how they can conduct pity and sympathy for themselves almost like a wave of a wand and make it disappear for you!

With borderlines, I watched the video knowing that Ollie is referring the ones who have narcissism. Also I want to give the caveat BPD can be a trash can diagnosis, that therapists can unload on abuse victims. Some are not diagnosed correctly. This never happened to me, but some C-PTSD cases can end up misdiagnosed. There are some BPDs who may not have as many aspects of narcissism but there's many that do. With Ollie, I take his video to be focused on the ones who lack empathy and fit narcissistic traits that can occur with Cluster B disorders.

On this blog, I got reamed out for bringing up BPD related to the ones who lack empathy.  Their rage always is scary. One thing I notice is they weren't helping making their case, when their instant reaction to me was screaming rage. They certainly didn't help me feel more understanding for their condition even though I accepted there were differences among BPDs.  Like Narcissists on that particular thread they used rage to control, like my parents did, once they knew they lost the argument, the emotional explosions [an act?] would burst forth.

 I lived with another BPD/narc roommate for a very short time, he was more on the BPD side, doing cutting and self injuries, shaving his head one day and freaking me out.  He had no empathy for any of my problems and started mocking me for my weight. He was a scary person. When he got in a rage, I was afraid. Once he threw a vacuum cleaner at me as I was running down the stairs to get away from him and it smacked into the wall. I got away from him.

Ollie's theory that the government is defending narcissists, isn't tin-hatter land. After all if people start questioning why so many of our leaders seem to have no consciences, a few hard questions may be asked. Some may ask why is there so many lies and gaslighting? Some may ask why evil lying scum are the ones rising to the top in too many areas of society. You think the narcissists and sociopaths want recovering ACONS to warn people of their manipulation techniques? It's a threat to their power.

There's one blog, where the person there for a long time still brings me up saying I am a "religious" "hater" of narcissists. She contradicts herself constantly complaining about "evil" narc exes but then does crocodile tears for the "misunderstood narcissists". Narcissists don't care what people think of them. Her tears for them are wasted. I know on this blog, that my religious views make me pretty hated. Some of the "tolerance" crowd often ready to rip my head off like the latest troll. They always defend the abusers and narcissists. The poor girl with the cut hair having her sexuality denied to the point I wonder what bad things have happened to her, is a throw-away for that troll, he only cares about his own agendas.

Ollie is right that society does not understand narcissism. He is right that them claiming that people are "just afraid" of these personality disorders is a lie. Claiming it's all because of the "stigma" is a total misdirection. People are tired of being abused how about that? He is right to point out how most politicians are sociopaths and narcissists. How else could this nation pick [well pick is a loaded word since it's rigged to the hilt] two such overtly "evil" people as the nominees?

Should We Feel Sorry for Narcs?

Why Do So Many Defend the Narcissists?

7 comments:

  1. Great Video! People with personality disorders get the stigma they get because they work for it. People think they are liars because they don't tell the truth. People think they are rage-a-holics. Because they use rage to get out of the inconvenient verbal corner they have painted themselves into. People call them thieves because they steal things. They get the reputation of being inconsistent because they are always moving the goal posts from where they put them yesterday. If they want sympathy, develop enough character to garner sympathy. Sitting in a corner and seething/sulking is not serving them well. As long as they resort to childish displays of histrionics to manipulate people. People are going to treat them like undisciplined children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I agree they work for their stigma. Trust me I am someone who usually sticks up for the underdog, with this body I've been kicked around for 20 freaking years...but with these personality disorder people one can have the patience of the saint and if they feel the stigma, it's their fault. They never cut me a break and I'm tired of people who never give me a break telling me I have to cut them one. They use their rage to control others, they lie, you can't trust them. I have a big buggaboo about people being DEPENDABLE and one knows with these types you can't depend on them. Yes they move the goal posts. I agree about developing character. I know I have many faults but at least one of my faults wasn't being on a giant screw everyone I can marathon.

      Delete
  2. They are like a kid who murdered his parents and throws himself on the mercy of the court because he is an orphan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sums them up definitely. When people get mad and upset and can't stand them, it's supposedly all our fault, not the fact they treated us like total crap. Just look at what the average ACON gets put through for cutting off their narcs.

      Delete
  3. We keep hearing that they are the survivors of the most horrendous abuse, and their narcish ways are coping mechanisms for dealing with such horrendous abuse. It isn't true, that is the biggest lie out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is the biggest lie out there. Most were GCs not getting beaten or abused. I think that is the biggest wrong hood going in psychology now, that narcs are formed by some kind of early neglect or abuse.

      Delete
    2. If I took a large sample of narcs and normal people, about 50% of each, and looked at their upbringing, were they abused or not abused. It would still equal 50%. I would actually like to set that up, but somehow I just know what the answer would be. And that would be generous. Most narcs I know, have never been abused.

      I'm just afraid that Olie might think that they are abuse victims. And with narcs, you give even a slight smidgen of an inch they will take a mile. I want to wipe that abuse angle right off their smirking faces.

      Delete