Thursday, December 8, 2011

Are There Other Super-Sized People Out There?

I would like to correspond with other people in my weight category. I have found one blog where a lady is 400lbs but is there anyone there, who is my size who is reading this blog? There has been one other commenter too who has lost from the 400lbs range, but is there anyone else? I would be interested to know. Leave a comment if you could on this entry or send me an Email to fivehundredpoundpeep@gmail.com. Tell me if you know other websites, where they focus on supersized people or the issues of being severely overweight. I wish some others would join me in talking about what life is really like for us, and help confront the silence out there.

4 comments:

  1. I have a page here: www.bountifulbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peep, I'm around the 300 pound mark. I just wanted you to know that I like and support you. I enjoy reading what you have to say. I've seen Life at 400 lbs but if I find any blogs like the one you're looking for, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks real cie, I appreciate it. Thanks for compliments regarding my articles. Yes, if you see any blogs that I am looking for, please post here. LOL I wonder if there is another 500lb blogger out there even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Big White Bear...I checked out your website, I like what you had to say about diabetes. With diabetes, I've just kept myself down to 7.0 A1c, average has been 6.8-6.9. It creeps back up whenever I'm not vigilant, but I do know my body and sugars work differnetly. If I eat too few carbs in my case the sugars jump up. if I miss too many meals, like skip a meal or even eat lunch too late, my liver must dump fast, it skyrockets to the moon, so I have to eat on a timed schedule, most of time hunger pain is kicking in anyhow and had to figure out what was best for me. I do try and keep sugar low, I have to. If I drank a Latte down from the coffee shop, I'd be sick as a dog. One thing with me stuff like pork chops, oddly not ham, raises the blood sugar. I've been diabetic for 10 years. I do get lax with daily sugar checks, better do a few soon, but I do get A1cs checked constantly. Anyway I enjoyed your website and like your open discussion of dealing with your health.

    ReplyDelete