Thursday, August 11, 2011

Food Inc...WATCH THESE VIDEOS

I think this movie, explains how we have gotten to where we are. I believe a lot of the obesity epidemic is tied to immense changes that have happened to our food. All the GMOs, it is NOT good for you, not at all. The food has changed into an adulterted chemical mess and people have changed. They are right about how the multi-national corporations who control so much of the food. I have talked to farmers in my pervious rural community, one told me something very interesting how farmers know due to depleted soil, the nutritional components in even grown unadulterated vegetables has been dropping like a rock.



When I talk about there being some serious issues being slid underground by the fat haters vs. the fat delusionists fight, I meant it. Even exploring the reality of what is happening to the food in this country, will open one's eyes.

You can watch Food Inc Here in different parts...



Go to the right to see part 2, 3 and so on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment