Saturday, November 6, 2021

Graphene's a CoNsPiRaCy! Oh Really?




Check out the endless scientists and doctors I follow on my twitter who aren't sold out.

The first day I learned about the Covid vaxxes, I went to the pharm websites and saw the mention of nanoparticles and thought "Oh hell no!" That was the first thought I had. Remember, I was angry at people not wearing masks, still thinking public health served a certain role and that was the first thought I had. 

Beyond the Spirit/Source inside screaming "Don't do it", when I went to look things up. I was horrified. I didn't want a Moderna "Operating System". I didn't want a body full of nanoparticles that never had been put in human bodies before on such a wide scale.

You see, I'm a weird Aspie, I hung out reading science websites for years. While I was weak in some areas given my fundamentalism, medicine was not one of them. Even to get myself diagnosed I was reading rare diseases websites for years. I visited a university library in my state, where I saw the word Lipedema for the first time and wondered if I had it. This was in a special room for rare diseases. I have doctors consulting with a university hospital as to why my uric acids are so high. It looks like a decent doctor, there are some, is trying to to figure things out. 

My science knowledge isn't perfect but I think when it comes to medicine, it's a little higher than average lay people.   It doesn't take much to research and look up what they've been up to. People don't realize the depth that the mad scientists have gone to. Looking at some videos that a few years old is of some interest. Which is something I did the other day.

People tell the people warning that graphene may be in the clot-shots, that they are all nuts, but just take a look at these videos. See what they are talking about. These videos are a few years old. One thing I talk about when it comes to the scientists is none of them seem to have the wisdom to ask "Should We?".

The ethics committees must have all shut down long ago. People in modern American society seem to think doctors are 'gods", my own experience is that some get things wrong constantly. I've turned the doctors down who wanted to do experimental treatments on me or who have gotten things totally wrong. There was a doctor who wanted to do an invasive cardiac exploration on me, that would have put my life at risk in my 20s, and one who wanted to put me basically on "speed" to take weight off and ignored my heart and anxiety issues. 

 There's a few times where my life did hang in the balance because they weren't figuring stuff out.  I have my own medical books in here including medical school manuals because I have NEEDED them. The left before this Covid crap got rolling, got indoctrinated into this glorification of science. Remember the "science" parade during Trump's era. That's laughable now.

They see science as perfect. What we have going now is not real science but corporation lies masquerading as science where profit comes first. Have any of you ever wondered now that they have these supposedly magical mRNA solutions for Covid, why they never cured the common cold? How come for one condition I have, I'm stuck with a medication more then 40 years old? There's endless holes in science where profit motive has ruled the roost. If you think they care about people's health then you are hopelessly naive. If they cared about health, there would be a subsidized gym on every street corner, organic gardens and community centers full of social programs and sports in every town. 

To be frank too many of the scientists seemed to have lost touch with humanity especially as you review these videos, noticing how they ignore the fact the human immune system developed over millions of years, their lack of being able to see the forest for the trees, even has me thinking of the impending disasters they are going to wrought with their love of nano-bots and other garbage. One thing they have totally wrong, and I always saw this as a problem with some doctors is they definitely see the human body as a "machine", their linear thinking limits them. 

So if you are one of those people who think all the people who question the clot-shots and wonder if they have graphene in them and other things are just a bunch of crazy conspiracy, take a gander at what many of the scientists were working on before we even knew about Covid. Notice the sponsors listed in many of these videos too. 







Spanish Scientists Claim they find Graphene in Vaxxes

I don't know if the Covid vaxxes have graphene in them or not. I don't have the resources to know, or to examine a vial for myself. I read myself on the Pharm websites about the nanoparticulates. and knew I did not want to be an experiment. However knowing what the scientists have been researching and studying, puts this whole thing into a new perspective. Why are they so eager for everyone to have these shots even children who have little to no risk from Covid? Why are they risking millions being part of an "experiment"? Why are they censoring so many real scientists warning about the dangers? Think about it. 

Doctors and Scientists of Conscience Sign a Declaration Against Covid Vaxxes

4 comments:

  1. Those of us with half a brain are looking into these depop shots and have found similar info as you have.

    After reading some of the UN Agenda 21 and the Rockefeller papers I can see what the eugenicists are up to. Billy Goat Gates said he's following their plans and that's the reason for this scamdemic. Next is climate change control where we reduce every breath we breathe out along with all use of any other carbon because we're "killing the planet".

    I had a head start on grasping this situation we find ourselves in as I've been researching the politics and science of ME/CFS for decades which is similar to what you've been studying. And Dr. Judy Mikovits (who recently outed what a criminal Fauci proved himself to be way back in the '80s)put her career on the line to provide research for ME/CFS (which 6 researchers have traced back to vaccines) as she feels she may have contributed to our illness because she was working in the virology dept. at Fort Detrick creating retroviruses that can evade the immune system back in the '80s. In Dr. Judy's defense, she was new to this game, she was in her early 20s and she was told that she was working for home and country. I get it. In other circumstances, that could have been me.

    Decades ago now, research into ME/CFS led to the concept that the military was trying to create a disease that maims but does not kill the enemy so that they'll end up too busy taking care of each other to continue fighting. Aren't they clever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey,

    Yeah I noticed on these videos others researching the clot-shots had found them too and commented. These mad scientists are going to destroy the world and millions of people's lives. I always had odd feelings about hardcore STEM people, many were so technical with few emotions. All linear thinking but no wisdom.

    Yeah I used to study up on Agenda 21. I need to see if I still have some NWO/conspiracy books, maybe I should take picturs of the stuff that HAS come true.

    I got rid of some of my library which I regret but had sold some too.

    We talked about Bill Gates connections to desire to depopulate, 20 years ago on conspiracy boards. That creep I guess I needed some time to get the ball rolling.

    Sure they will connect carbon credits, to your social credit score and phone/digital ID, and then if you eat too many hamburgers or own an air conditioner and use it, you will get deductions. They will destroy everyone's life and put you under control. There is this UU lady who thinks carbon credits are a great idea, I know. I wish I could tell her how they are going to be used to destroy the poor and working class. I need air conditioning to stay alive in the summer, am sure I'd run out of carbon credits FAST.

    I am diagnosed with CFS, just one thing on top of too many. Today in bed, slept too late, overwhelmed with the undone housework, I slept I think 15 hours in the last 24, so it does impact my life.

    No one questions why people are getting sick and having so much extreme autoimmune diseases.

    Glad Dr. Judy is exposing things now, trying to warn.

    There's so many evil agendas afoot, it would blow all the "normals" minds. The "gain of function" crap is one reason our lives got ruined the last two years, and just saw this scientist on Twitter claiming they were planning to release a much more deadly virus, but Covid 19 got out at the Wuhan Games. Oh when I see Bill Gates blathering on about small pox, you know they had to release a vial of a disease that is other wise eradicated I want to throw up. Yeah right "terrorists", more like him and his cronies...


    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/bill-gates-smallpox-terror-attack-b1958789.html

    I just don't understand people who trust these bastards with their lives and children's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7577689/

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1d0Lg6wuvc

    ReplyDelete