Monday, November 21, 2022

No to Transhumanist Hell

 

source

I may write more on what transhumanism is, and what they have planned and were things are going. Humanity is part of nature and those who have forgotten it, want us in a technological cage. I've never bought crypto in my life, because I always considered it the gateway to digital money and the loss of freedom. AI is soul-less with no human conscience and it's sad they want it running so much. Musk pushes his Neuralink. Food made in labs, forget it too. Go research what is in Impossible Burgers! I'm glad I never touched that stuff.

 The internet has been a good tool in some ways but definitely they have pushed it for more surveillance rather than connection. No to the "Internet of Bodies" and other nefarious plans. Go watch some old shows from the 1970s, yes real life was not that idealistic, but you can see quickly what was different. Think about what the technology is doing. Why are they using it in certain ways? Those are all things to think about. 

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with what you've said here. Transhumanism would be hell to me. It creeps me out. I love nature and these people seem very alienated from nature and it's cycles.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah it creeps me out too. They are alienated from nature. Maybe it's the result of too much screen time and thinking life is like a video game. I know I am too hooked to internet, need more of a "real world" life though I was working on building one before Covid.

      Delete