Thursday, November 17, 2022

The Era of Too Many Dr. Evils


 How many bad billionaires are directing our lives? We are stuck in an era of too many Dr. Evils managing our lives. From Bill Gates to Elon Musk, just because these people have tons of cash, we are supposed to do what they say? It's pretty sick. I've talked enough about Gates dirty deeds with pandemics and vaccines, but what about Elon Musk, the guy who wants to put Neuralink in people's brains who showed up wearing a "Devil's champion" outfit for Halloween, with baphomet insignia included? Sometimes you can tell the elite love all the attention they get. Some billionaires people don't pay as much attention to, but they are creating havoc too like Peter Thiel. If you read about his company Palantir, I warn people on the "Republican" side, don't think the Republican party is going to save us from the biosecurity fascist state either. Some would say just ignore all these guys, but too many of them are having an influence on our daily lives.

 I am taking a break from Twitter, I felt like I was talking to mostly bots or people "employed" to be there. There probably was some real people but it felt weird overall. I haven't posted anything there for a week and got some kind of Spam warning today so looks like Musk and pals want to censor me even days later. I have a Gettr and Gab account but for a non-Republican, those places are kind of weird too, it's all dominantly right wing, though I do read some Covid related news on both accounts. 

I hate both parties so don't fit in anywhere. I did vote but it sucked, even the third party people were horrific, of course most Republicans were financed by the DeVos family--more evil billionaires. I voted for too many Democrats which made me feel like a hypocrite but the local guy promising to protect from rent hikes was far more enticing than the financier moving in monied circles. I did vote for some other third party candidates but wondered why some of the higher office third party candidates were SO bad. It was tempting to throw my ballot in the trash, sometimes wonder why I even vote but the "civic duty" habit took over. I worried I made mistakes all over the place but the nut who was against all abortion even in case of mother's death scared the hell out of me. Another nutter--third party-wanted to do away with all birth control.

 I don't mind information I did learn there on Twitter, but I don't like Musk and hanging out on what is now his playground felt creepy to me, so I am on break. With the Covid topic, it got tiring, the normal world still isn't waking up even as celebrities and others drop dead all over and there's no solution to actually deal with or end any of this. Most people are done with it all in the real world.  Most even "normal people" have jumped off the unending booster bus which means they are as unvaxxed as me now. 

 However because of my health problems, I'm kind of "trapped" for now, but am going to rethink things this spring. I'm housebound a lot anyway during the winter. If it's endemic now one can't live in a cage forever. It's been three years. I do think some people like me hoped to wake people up but but the billionaire own system of control for every demographic is a juggernaut that's taken over. They shut down everyone's critical thinking where now the absurd runs the show. That's why nothing makes sense anymore. You think billionaires live in any damn reality? Their money alone means they live in fantasy land and now it's spilled out on the rest of us.

Update: Im going to still post on Twitter a little my social credit score is in the toilet anyway. I just have to make sure I don't spend too much time on it.

1 comment:

  1. Twitter seems to be on it's last legs, not surprised. Musk probably is dismantling it.

    ReplyDelete