Saturday, December 30, 2023

Obesity is Chemical Bloat

                                       source



Obesity is Chemical Bloat

We have known for decades that exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals increases the risk of developing obesity. Look up the term: OBESOGEN. This includes the chemicals found in common consumer goods that have been known to cause damage to the adipose tissue system for decades. In addition to increasing the stores of energy in fat cells, endocrine disrupting chemicals store themselves in fat cells. Drawing on fat cells for energy releases the stored poisons. This is the obvious reason why those with obesity also suffer from chronic inflammation, cancers, heart disease, liver disease and other diseases associated with exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals.

Chemicals are fattening people up. People in the old days ate food, they didn't have to do special extreme diets like Keto or Carnivore to be a normal weight. Some of the anti-fat pundits may say "Oh everyone got more lazy and started pigging out!" I don't buy it. For years, I posted on endocrine disruptors and toxins that impacted weight on this blog. We swim in a chemical soup and in America, it's worse than Europe because Europe outlaws far more harmful chemicals. What is the chemical soup doing to everyone?

One part of my history I haven't mentioned much is epigenetics, my father worked at this Asphalt company and said he was poisoned. Now this was before my birth, but he would go on rants about how that place poisoned him when he was young and ruined his health for good. He would go on about how he got exposed to Benzene. It is used in asphalt production. Now imagine this, it's the 1950s and early 60s, I don't think environmental protections were up and running back then. When I got my medical records so much matched his, as I have written here. Probable misdiagnosed Lipedema, Lupus, and psorasis, and much more.

I also wonder about all the chemicals I got exposed to in art classrooms. I had to stop teaching any classes with clay as far back as the juvenile home. Even having the kids wipe the tables off after class and cleaning everything up, clay created a lot of dust, and it gave me asthma. Oil Painting? I had to stop by my mid 20s, the solvents were making me sick. My glass of paint thinner full of brushes brought me worse spells of dizziness. Imagine a whole classroom of paint thinner, and kids using it. Most of the time I stuck with acrylics, but there were art projects that used variety of solvents like making marbleized paper and other special projects.

I got this one temp job mid college working at a printing company drawing cartoon characters on plastic sheets, I think they were being used for animation or production of some kind. However I only lasted three weeks, right next to printing production, the smells gave me daily migraines. My migraines always brought visual auras, I felt like I was going to die. I liked the work, and felt it opened doors, after all the job used my art skills! However I had to quit.

If you google obesogens, you will endless chemicals out in our environment that negatively affect weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment