At least I have lost a little bit more weight. Stable or going down is better than up. I hope it keeps going down. My husband joked maybe you can change the name of your blog to fourhundedpoundpeep one day, but I said I'm keeping the same name. Black seed oil seems to help with weight loss but maybe I am imagining it. I am still gluten free. My digestion has massively changed especially in the last 6 months. CICO is still a joke to me. My nutrition levels were far higher, with the veggie stand open, and more supplements. I still need two more supplements to purchase and replacement of others.
Yeah, I suppose that Four Hundred Pound Peep doesn't scan as well as the "Five Hundred" part does! But all jokes apart, it's great to see you doing so well in this department, which should definitely pay some dividends for you down the line. Keep up the good work! --Mr. Peep
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr. Peep <3
Delete