RUSSIA:1919 MNG Russia civil war Western Army stamp
I still collect stamps. Some people say stamp collecting is dying, and maybe it is but I still like it. Maybe there will be revival one day of stamp collecting. My collection isn't huge but has a few unique finds in it. It has hundreds of countries represented. I've met some people who had entire rooms given over to stamp books and albums. I could use a new bookshelf or something to store my stamp collection at this point. Collecting stamps can be done by the financially challenged, though it's different. You have to know where to look and it helps to be connected to a stamp club. Sadly, I haven't been to my stamp club in some years [it's 40 miles away one way] but hoping to be able to return one day. Looking up stamps is fun and I still have many to sort, even now. All stamps pictured are examples of ones I own and looked up.
ITALY; CIRENAICA 1926 National Defence Optd.Chinese Republic - 1949
No comments:
Post a Comment