Saturday, January 22, 2022

Narcissistic Abuse and Invalidation Overlaps With Covid Lies



 

I don't want to be part of the divide and conquer, but I worry about never feeling the same again about  the people who invalidated me, minimized me, and sought to silence me. There was one guy I knew on Facebook who I risked being open with who told me they should hold me down and force the shot on me. He came back to apologize, but I just didn't respond. He crossed a line of bad behavior. Why put up with it?  The other day I was saying to my husband, "Some of these people are nice to me, but I could never trust them in the same way I could before." I just feel betrayed. They support all this. I tried to talk to a few, but I couldn't get through to most, I was wasting my time. 

 I could accept people just disagreeing, that's fine, but remember this is an issue where we will not be left alone and are not being left alone to live our lives in peace. Agreeing to disagree is fine, but what if these are folks who want your rights taken away and support you being harmed?  I already got "banned" from places. When one has to walk on eggshells so much it sucks.  When one loses friends over sincerely held beliefs that sucks more. 

 It has you question things.  My whole life has been diminished.  I feel rejected, betrayed, ignored, invalidated at some incredible depths. One new friend who sees through all this, said to me, "I think you need some new people to be around". Maybe I do. Outside of internet friendships and I lost some of those and a couple local friends, I have no people I can be open with. I told a few who I did not agree with me but who didn't cut me off but some did. One has to ask all the time, who is safe to share your real opinions with? That's a change in our social discourse isn't it. Join a team of right or left even though they both suck.  The irony of all this is I am positive my family followed the mainstream scripts, they did on everything. No contact is a relief, because I cannot imagine the pressures of being treated as the "dirty" "unclean" unvaxxed from that lot too. 

Some "liberals" have treated me the same as the Christian fundamentalists for going against "dogma". Remember how I talked about losing Christian friends after my deconversion? Well now I am losing "liberal" ones. I made a lot of my own mistakes, letting politics and religion complicate too many things but with some I would even keep my mouth shut about the complicated stuff, and they'd figure it out and still be upset.

Some friends I remained at peace with, where we disagreed on these matters. However staying quiet for peace is hard especially when you notice how sick people are getting with complicated illnesses. These were formerly healthy people too. Many don't connect the dots, a few did and have regrets. You want to scream on behalf of having your friends stay alive, "Don't take any more boosters!" but know inside you will just aggravate them and put more friendships at risk. There's a few too where warnings went unheeded and they got sick. I'm not a "I told you so" type, but standing by watching all this is painful. Watching people destroy formerly good health is nightmare fuel to a chronically ill person who has spent 30 years outrunning the Grim Reaper. This reminds me of times watching the narcissists harm others while accepting everything they did, even to their own detriment. Narcissists love to paint self-destruction buttons on people's backs.

 I've had people distance themselves from me for the most minor of questions of Covid dogma and preaching from on high. What is scary is I believe the virus is real, I wore a KN95 in the presence of every other human person besides my husband for two years, but because I am not in full agreement with the failing vaxxes and their risks, I am to be censored, ignored, and to have the door shut in my face. Just like the uber dogmatic Christians who considered my presence a threat, the same goes for some so called "liberals", whose immediate response to my ideas has been censorship, distancing, unfriending, banning and silencing. This too is a repeat of the malignant narcissist's invalidation and silencing.

 One problem I am facing in life is realizing I am one of those people who is told my viewpoints should be silenced and this again is no different from my life in the family where I was told all my views were "wrong". I want to throw up when people lob 1984 terms at me like "misinformation". Do they realize they are just telling me that I have committed "thought crime"? When a society burns up the last remnants of free speech, that society is on the way down the chute. Do you think someone whose had a life like me, who has lost so much, is interested in towing the line and accepting the lies? I walked away from my entire family because I was sick of lies. Why should I accept lies now?

Watching a slew of people who don't know my vaxx status on Facebook going on about how the unvaxxed should be rounded up, fined, fired from jobs and punished and even put in camps, has been frightening. Add to this, the more recent announcements of many folks catching Covid, hospitalizations and watching the failure of the vaxxes front and center while being told they "work". This reminds me of the crazy-making for years among the narcissists. Everything was to be denied for the status quo and world view of the narcissistic controllers. 

I have so few I can talk to and be "me" around that it's not funny, and it's made me very depressed. I am even on the fence about various organizations which have proven themselves to be Covid dogma city. I think I am the only one in some of the places who questions any of this except maybe one guy who left and I'm not sure of all of his opinions. It's scary to think, "What if these people found out how I really feel? Would I be thrown out?" Watching people still believe in these vaxxes and the rest of the garbage the powers that be are shoveling as we are still locked down and masked up 2 years in, makes me feel like I'm losing my sanity. What's wrong with these people? One thing I have noticed with the Covid religion, is even asking questions gets you censure. None of them want anyone around who thinks too much, or who says "Something is wrong," This was the same with my scapegoaters--"Don't ask questions", "Keep your Mouth Shut", and being constantly told, "You are crazy!". It occurs to me I can share endless links of real scientific studies and more and be told that over and over. So many dissenting scientists and doctors have been marginalized in this whole fiasco who have been told they are crazy too. 

My husband has warned me not to get envious, but what am I to think of people too who took endless vacations and have not economically or psychologically suffered from Covid at all but who still believe someone like me should be banned from restaurants, travel and groups? I'm scared of catching it, remember I believe 'something is out there' even if they are using false positives from PCR tests. What am I to think of these people who seem to lack natural fear? The personality of Americans alarms me.

 I find myself thinking the "managerial class" as Kunstler calls them, and I call them "technocrats" really do see themselves as "above it all" and beyond the normal outcomes of suffering and death. If one's life has gone according to script, and one can escape on constant lovely vacations and have no repercussions to their social lives seeing large extended families and close friends with no restraint, will their experience of Covid be anywhere near that of many of the suffering? They can get caught up in the drama and virtue signaling of it all, thinking they are doing good, while advancing totalitarianism and harm. This is definitely a place where the divide between the haves and have nots in this society is utterly vast, they don't even understand the reality of others.  Kunstler is right about the "status" seeking of the more educated whose nice corporate and other jobs expected and rewarded conformity.  To be frank, we are now all in danger from their "out of touch" view of life. I find myself wondering how many homeless there are now, and it hasn't escaped my attention, the suffering and poverty became more hidden. Among the mainstream left, their suffering has become non-existent and totally denied.

 A recent long time commenter's decision to "dump" this blog and walk, because of the things I write about Covid does not surprise me. Instead of questioning why things are growing worse, they blame those who have warned the emperor has no clothes from the start. The madness grows worse.  The level of denial extreme. One thing I am noticing is now they are blaming Covid [the disease itself] for just about everything from vision problems, and myocarditis. Being on the autistic spectrum, I have somewhat of a memory and notice details, and one detail is that THIS IS NEW. The gaslighting and manipulation jobs are endless. I'm observing some vaxxed friends getting sick as dogs, with everything from third stage kidney failure to severe eye problems to headaches, to fatigue, and no one can put the puzzle pieces together? The rule "to not talk about it" is one I will break. The silent betray the sick.

 Many who I have tried to talk to things about, distanced themselves, and walked out the door. None ever tried to present arguments. They know their "side" is full of lies. Look at our world NOW, the vaxxes have failed. You took it thinking you could say Goodbye to masks, lockdowns and be back in the real world. They lied to you and you can't even admit it. How come none of you demanded higher quality? That too is the same as life among the narcissists, the entire bottom can fall out, but the narcissists expect obedience even as things fall apart. Our entire society is at risk now, because we have corrupt abusers, sociopaths and narcissists running the show, and there's no grown ups in the room to say, "Hey this is not working!" These same sociopaths put us in this position to begin with. Science gave us nuclear bombs and now may give us extinction level viruses due to hubris and evil. All those gain of function monsters should have been imprisoned at the start of this but instead they are running the show. Believe "The Science TM", give me a fucking break. They caused this to begin with whether it was accidentally or knowingly released. Those who read and study, know the Coronavirus that can infect humans was made to be this way in a lab. 

Human pride is a funny thing I guess. Many knew my narcissistic abusers were liars and even said so but they'd double down on the family script, this is nothing new to me. The human worship of power is probably going to lead to our extinction. Just the fact that there are not hordes of people pissed off at the "gain of function" monsters who unleashed this nightmare on us, tells me something is wrong. 

As a "truthteller" in my family, I was hated almost the minute I came out of the egg donor's womb. People don't like personalities where we want to know what is going on. They want us to shut up and go away--same as the family. Get in line and shut up and don't ask too many questions. That's how things were for me growing up. All the smart people who weren't suck up losers and wanted to fix things, were sidelined during this one, the profiteers, liars and others who want a "new society" no matter who dies or suffers are the ones who have run this show. 

The other day I said to my husband, "I will never feel the same about the people who accepted all this, and supported mandates, tyranny and ownership and control of our bodies by the system." There's days I wake up and want to kick every Covid disciple out of my life because I am beyond fed up. I don't want to be part of the powers that be dividing everyone, but there's times I think that. As enablers to abusers betrayed me, enablers to this are betrayers too. Some vaxxed people who do honor liberty and human freedom, are allies, but some are not and they enable gross inequity and the destruction of the last vestiges of freedom. 

I try to ignore it all but it's there. Never a minute to relax. My entire social life and freedom of movement destroyed because some billionaires wanted to make more money. I'm pissed off. Even watching all these people accept all this without one little nugget of anger or remorse or any feelings about it all, troubles the hell out of me. Some of us could not afford to lose two years of life. I have cried over those who died never to see the end to all this. Where are people's emotions? Why aren't people outraged? That's too like the narcissistic cult, no one speaks against the top dogs. No one dares to share emotions. It's like living in a cult, smile your way through while the world burns. Hmm maybe all that "think positive" crap had a reason to be promoted by the powers that be. They can do the worse, and people will deny it all, and punish those who talk about reality. 

Some of the people who support all this really do want people like me locked up, or denied medical care. I watch a Facebook feed for the last year and half blaming the unvaxxed for everything, and I only told a few my status. And these are some "liberals" who claim to have love and compassion for others. No one cares about medical exemptions when they are banning you from their endless parties. None of them seem to be afraid which kind of freaks me the hell out as they take their endless vacations and trips and see others who don't seem to be afraid either. That's one thing in America never admit fear. So I got the right wing telling me I'm a sucker for wearing a mask even being high risk, but the left telling I am an evil "unclean" unvaxxed even as they openly spread the virus between each other, get sick enough for the hospital and seem unable to wake up to the fact the vaxx has failed. 

I know what it is to be lied to, to be manipulated, to be given a "false reality" that is not matching reality staring you in the face. My motive to just fucking stay alive, means no clot shot poison. I don't want to be blind, or lose the rest of the hearing or have my autoimmune diseases worsened including the one that can give me lupus or the one that can make my muscles too weak to use, that is just attacking the skin right now. But that's not understood by any of these people either. I took the gambit, of "Well they can live their lives, make their own medical choices, and I will make mine". That's fair isn't it? But they are the ones who support mandates, punishments and constant threats to comply or be harmed. I am afraid of Covid but more and more I fear them. Some are even demanding mandates be brought back so more people can be fired from jobs and have their lives be ruined. No jobs means homelessness for most people. The hidden homelessness which is out of control. 

So one guy walked away from here? Well it was just an internet loose association. I'm used to it. I've had friends walk away. I'm hiding who I am to be safe with many people. Is that how you are having to live? One reason people sell out and don't ask questions, is because it's easier. Let others do your thinking for you and people will do this even to the detriment of their own lives. Try living my life. I believe in the end one of us is going to be proven right or wrong. That's the way it's going to go isn't it? I don't think the shots will be harmless in the long run, they've already hurt people including several friends. I don't know how much danger we are from the virus, if Omicron means it's almost over, fine, but if there are new variants that are worse, it may be time to sing the sirensong for humanity. I once read years ago in a science fiction book, that humanity would be destroyed via a "cold". That still gives me shudders. The evil and incompetent combined have destroyed our lives. 

I won't forgive those who took two years of my life away, shortened my deceased friend's lifespan or did this to the world. They are unforgiveable and even though I don't believe in hell anymore, there's some on earth that probably deserve the place. 



53 comments:

  1. It is interesting that you are reading Jim Kunstler! (Last article of his too: "No time for Crybabies!" I know him! My husband and I have played rock music with him in his basement, played fiddle music with him personally, we know people who were the models for the characters in his books, He's painted the hubs and me playing our instruments, been invited over for supper and parties, talked at length with him about "The Long Emergency", read most of his books.

    He's a brilliant author.

    But ... Having said that, I still don't know what to do about these vaccines in terms of a stand. I know, I know ...

    I know all of the issues on both sides, and so far for me, it is confusion. I know teachers and nurses who are battling this every day. The nurses say that what they have to give you when you come to the hospital sick with Covid is way worse for you than the vaccine. I also know health advocates and naturalists who say the vaccines are pretty dangerous and cause life-long issues. Some people want to "let it rip" through the population without masks or vaccines, just become immunized naturally, even accept the losses, and some people think that this is totally heartless and cruel, that you should do everything you can to protect other people by wearing masks everywhere you go, and every building you enter, and even mask your two-year-olds, and get triple vaxxed. There is so much arguing about it all, I can't seem to make a grand stand.
    A young person in our family almost died from it (no previous health conditions, but long term Covid with so many effects even a year after being infected - extremely worried we were), some friends got the earliest version and said it wasn't for "the faint of heart" and that it ravages your body in a big way so that you still feel residual effects months later, and other friends died, even someone my age.

    In a way, it's a decision between a patient and their doctor, or doctors. That's how I handled it on a very personal level.

    I guess because it's so highly infectious, people feel everyone's decisions impact everyone else's.

    And then I think "What if this was Ebola? It kills half of the people who get infected by it. Even if we had a horrible vaccine for it that maimed one percent of the population, how would the pressures shift?" There would have to be triage at hospitals ... no state has the ability to take care of that many patients, and health care workers would have to wear a lot more than masks - and supply shortages would be even bigger, factoring in extreme losses among workers who make health garments and ship them.

    This is where my thinking goes sometimes. Right now one in a 100 people over 65 in the United States has already died as a result of Covid, but the survival rate is much better for those younger than 65. If we "let it rip" without hospitalizing anyone or giving them medications, it would kill about 3.5 percent of the population.

    The 1918 flu looked so much the same in terms of arguments about lockdowns, among other issues.

    So the battle out in the public has really become a battle inside my own head. The two camps are on either side, shouting, and I'm in the middle hearing it all, frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's great you know Jim Kunstler. Love his website, I am newer to it, and want to order his books and read them. I relate to a lot of what he writes about. Maybe if I get time I may make comments over there soon. That would be wonderful to know the characters in his books and more. Anywhere and time one can find a true independent thinker, that is a treasure. I know a few.
    I can imagine the wonderful conversations with someone like that. Yeah have that on my list of things to do in ordering his books.

    I understand being confused. I won't blame you for that. I did take a lot of time to go read on this one topic that I know most people can't spare and have the past of reading on advanced for a layperson medical topics. I even own, a "I must stay alive" medical library in here that includes medical school books. This is why it's so horrible when experts go corrupt because many people have no choice but to depend on "the experts".

    I am in the middle remember, just by wearing the mask, the "right side" of the equation can consider me the "enemy". Most reasonable people on twitter, and online have understood that nuance but I haven't found it so much locally. I was banned you know from our local Covid group on Facebook for being a "known liberal" and husband didn't want to touch it due to commitment to other liberal causes. Remember I'm in a Unitarian Universalist church and they all support the Covid narrative, it makes things very rough on me. They are nice, but it's EGGSHELL city for me. I was allowed on the antiCovid group email list but they banned all would be "moles" on Facebook which I understand to an extent, even called up one of the people to say hey I am very much against what is happening but I didn't past the political muster I guess. They are more focused on kids and masks and schools and I am too paranoid for any group meetings so I let it go. I wanted to meet like minds but that didn't work out.

    I believe Covid is real, know a few who got messed up, one lady on a local zoom group described her husband's death from it, some even mild cases, they got heart issues and weird symptoms. Because I already have CFS and a lot of scary things wrong with me, I am scared of it as much as the most vaxx gung-ho. I did get into a few debates on one side where they told me, "you are living in fear" and the "virus is a hoax". I have noticed some of the "hoax" people have relented a bit, I don't hear that as much.

    So yeah I understand confusion and I feel in the two sides. Some of my readers seem to forget my 2020 posts on here where I was upset over it being freely spread.

    The nurses I am scared for, some seem so burned out, and then there are those who are warning about the vax side effects, and seeing first hand how bad patients are doing and resmedivir seems to be a failing drug. I of course am angry there's no treatments and they have suppressed the IVM, that one makes me livid. I have found enough studies to support IVM seems something there.
    continuing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your friends and others you know who have died of Covid. I don't know any close who has died of it, a few almost did but were hospitalized and know one case of Long Covid from Delta. Right now I know so many who have Omnicron it's frightening and one scientist is warning Omnicron could bring long time effects. I am treating it the same.
    Lise I often feel confused too, I know it's complicated I hate the vaxxes but I do truly think they are failing and harmful but then I look at all the people around me going on trips, refusing to wear masks, and the lack of fear there is weird to me. I try to stay away from mask arguments except for the kids because after all I am walking around wearing it. I have been honest about this on this blog.

    The nurses and teachers have been left without tools. I think kids would be better off without masks, they don't get it, but then understand why teachers are scared to death because they can get it.
    I know too many people personally too who got sick from the vaxxes and who all around me are getting Covid who are fully vaxxed and many at the hospital level. I know I probably am more firm in my mind the Covid vaxxes are harmful but then that took some time looking into the issue, most people can't afford. I am not "anti-vaxx" and believe former vaccines helped with some former diseases. The corruption in society has just grown too much and profit motives intefering with good science.

    I wonder too about "letting it rip", to be frank sorry to be doom and gloom, I think we are already there, it's endemic. We needed a "real lock" down at the start when it counted and for the KN95 to be passed out. Well let me change that what we really needed was sociopaths not to be messing with us with gain of function, and great reset plans and hiding economic malfeasance, but I digress.
    continuing...

    ReplyDelete

  4. I think Covid could have long range effects they may not even know about. Some of the scientists against the poorly performing vaxxes are warning about some of the bad effects to come. I don't even talk about how bad things could get. I refer to "extinction" level events and mean it. They let a monster out of the bag with this one.

    I wish everything was made personal between patient and doctor. That's how I treated it with individuals. I did try to talk to a few friends to warn them of concerns but what could I do. I could not interfere and cross boundaries in other people's lives. I wish this was respected on my end, I have severe medical problems and history. The UCTD alone can make me wake up puking or with an upset stomach one day with painful joints. That was the best way to handle it on a personal level.
    Speaking of Ebola, on my twitter I got very very upset they are planning to build an Ebola research center in Texas, I posted the links and everything. People on twitter were outraged and upvoted my post. Imagine if Ebola did escape from there. I believe all gain of function and virus research needs to be ended. They are playing with destruction of the human race and they may have succeeded already. There are too many bad actors using these viruses to harm.

    I think of too of Captain Tripps like scenarios, Ebola would be that. Man don't want to scare the crap out of my readers, but some of the stuff I am reading from scientists now if a new more dangerous variant explodes from Covid, is not easy. I am hoping everyday it is dying out of Omnicron or some of them finally get a clue and allow treatments like IVM to kill it once and for all or at least have a real cure for anyone who catches it.

    If we get a pandemic like that society will collapse. One's best bet would be surviving in the hills and the most remote wilderness area you could find if you have those skills.

    One thing we do know unless Omnicron is the burn out phase of the epidemic, and this finally ends, I can see things getting really bad. It scares me now thinking of all the unemployed and homeless people there has to be now. What they are doing is not working. The vaxxes have failed. You know some may have decided to be late adopters past the experimental stage if they were proven NOT to be harmful, and had worked.

    I have a friend now who can't get KN95. I've started hoarding some of our old ones just in case. I'm spending 40 bucks a week on then and we only go somewhere so often.
    That's sick to me, they live in one of the most locked down areas and they don't even have basics.

    I feel like I am in the middle of it all frozen too so I relate. I feel "failed" by both sides. The right allowed this to happen and the "spread" to really take off at the opening stages, the left has blindly pushed censorship, vaxxes of poor quality that have done harm and not worked and lockdowns and lost jobs.

    Yeah it's a nightmare. I sometimes wonder if I should post on Covid anymore, it's such a nightmare. IRL I've tried keeping peace with people and if they took the vaxxes, I am not saying I told you so if they get sick but I am scared for everyone and there's so many sick from the vaxxes and those sick from Covid, and you can tell people's health is not the same, the whole thing is a complete and utter mess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh want to add this, the use of this pandemic for obvious agendas is a given to me. Even with the fact the vaxxes have failed so miserably, I am suspicious and wonder what the real purposes with these vaxxs are.

    Oh here's the Ebola center link.

    Isn't it complete and utter madness that in the middle of all this, they want to be build an EBOLA reseach center?

    Who are these people?

    See these links at these twitter posts of mine.

    https://twitter.com/fivehundredpou1/status/1480538052959391748

    ReplyDelete
  6. See this link on the vaxxes

    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/over-1000-studies-published-in-peer?r=o7iqo&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&s=09

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the MRNA vaxxes are the real issue? A non-MRNA vaccine was developed, but the government decided not to buy it and stuck with Moderna MRNA and Pfizer MRNA.

      I definitely think that an Ebola lab makes no sense. Covid might have gotten loose from a lab too? - though China seems to have produced a lot of pandemics from natural causes throughout history including the Great Plague.

      I'm afraid for the country too. We have run-away inflation at 7.1 percent, the poor and old can't keep up with that, and some businesses are suffering from Covid because their workers are all sick, supply chains are "iffy", and in the trades, they can't get parts (electricians, plumbers, carpenters, roofers, parts for things like refrigerators, and so on) ... We have a leaky roof, and the roofer either can't get roofing material or his workers are all out sick. It's been in this state of limbo for two years. We have buckets so as not to damage the living space, but I wonder how long it will be before the tiny holes become big holes. And I still don't know what kind of price increases there will be on roofing.

      It's all kind of a disaster that is going to get better or worse. Seems to be getting worse. And then, of course, some people in the USA want a Civil War. What on earth is that going to solve at a time like this?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. MRNA is a big problem but the bullet in the gun for the would be 'bioweapon' vaxxes is the spike protein they have your body produce. The spike proteins harms people from Covid but also in vaxxes. This is why J and J not being technically mRNA was harmful as well. I got two friends in hospital right now fully vaxxed, [one may be out] and don't get why people are not waking up.

      See below what I wrote about UU, I may need therapy, I was last person on planet who needed another degree of separation from people.
      Can you imagine living next door to that Ebola lab or even 10 miles from the place. Wonder if there were any protestors?

      I found an article have to dig it out from 2017 2018? where they warned a virus would escape a shoddy Chinese lab.


      Yeah life here is getting scary. The inflation is impacting our life. We have some other beaucratic nightmare impacting our life, can't get into detail here but it's more money and oppression problems and the technocrats never let up during the apocalypse. I sometimes just want to go drop out.

      That's scary about your trades and supplies Lise, so sorry about your roof that has to be anxiety producing wondering if the holes will get bigger. I've read up on the parts problems, some of this is from what they are doing with the ships from overseas. Our town is getting scary with that article of all the restaurants closing. I think some are getting out of Dodge and while there's no vaxx mandates here on businesses like Chicago and NYC, I know if that ever came here all those businesses may be dead and many have closed. I can't believe our latest horrible beaucrat snafu, and who had time to do this to us but someone did. Yeah the Civil war talk won't help. I guess I would automatically be on the anticlot shot side, but I am not thrilled about a theocracy or worker's rights being all erased or Handmaid's Tale. I sometimes think the Civil war talk is whipped up to mess with us too.

      With your roof depending on buckets, bet you can't even leave for more than a few hours out and fear rain, that has to be stressful.

      Delete
    4. Thanks, Peeps.

      Right now they are mostly pinprick leaks (roof) and it takes a month or 2 to fill a bucket, if that. But there is one leak that is pretty substantial and worrisome. If there's a lot of snow coverage and then a major thaw, it can fill up a regular bucket in a couple of days. So we decided to stack a lot of boards together to get as close to the leak as possible to prevent splattering, and the put a big construction bucket inside a very large sturdy bin. If the bucket overflows, the excess water goes into the bin.

      Yea, it's really something that we have to live like this.

      Delete
    5. I'm glad they are small leaks, though the one larger one has to be difficult to deal with. I hope you can keep up with the buckets and that's a good idea to put the bucket close to the leak. I was in one apt that flooded using giant plastic bins so those were handy. That's a helpful fail-safe system. I think the infrastructure is going to steadily decline sadly. Hope you can get it fixed soon!

      Delete
  7. Sometimes I think a lot of these people are just really stupid but highly functional. I was talking to one of them about the gaslighting and it was like playing" whose on first". They were like a child who couldn't follow the conversation. And they had a PhD. and I only had a few years of college.
    I really just think a lot of these people aren't that smart and have no idea how to do any research. They wouldn't even know how to begin.
    My brother is an EMT and has been jabed. He recently told me a coworker who was fully jabed and not that old died of covid. It spooked him and made him question this whole thing. Now he is researching and doesn't want to take the booster. He was leery of this whole thing from the beginning but because of his job he got the jab.
    He is also realizing that he isn't getting his freedom back. And he loves his freedom.
    People are going to pay for the consequences of their actions. Nature demands it.
    I come from a Narc dysfunctional family also. I do think that is why we see through all this stuff.
    Be well - Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PhD doesn't guarantee intelligence past the ability to past tests or critical thinking. I've met a few of those lately. I don't know how all these academics I know can accept even the Covid craziness at face value. I'm not saying become a Covid denying MAGA who burned all their masks, but may God where's the criticial thinking? I think some got their educations via connections and money. Money is the biggest predictor of many advanced degrees. Yeah I know people personally who were vaxxed now sick in hospital from Covid. It's failed on every account and yes some of them are dying too. The EMTs are now seeing the heart attacks and strokes in children and more among young people too. I know health care jobs pushed the jabs but wish more people had said no. Everytime someone gave in, it made it easier for them to take over. I agree we are already paying now for te actions. Thanks, I definitely think it is a reason we see through this stuff, they are up to no good.

      Delete
    2. Googling and watching internet videos is not [scientific] research.

      Delete
    3. Why do you think the only scientists out there are Pfizer owned. I've been reading the warnings of other scientists since 2020:

      https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-second-opinion.html

      Here's an example of type of articles I've read including Pub Med and multiple others.

      https://ehden.substack.com/p/coptigate-the-worst-design-flaw-in-human-history-that-is-impacting-your-health

      By the way look the hell around you...how are the experts doing?

      By the way some of the scientists I read are not MAGA "It's a hoax" dopes, some are warning of such scary stuff, I don't even talk about it too much here.

      I know a lot about the autoimmune system given my own history and know they have basically played with friggin fire in those gain of function laboratories and with the failing vaxxes.

      Depending on experts blindly is how this place is in major trouble. Bought off sold out experts. I listen to ones who didn't sell their souls down the river.

      Delete
    4. One thing I don't claim to know everything either. Show me the evidence. Some of you get me confused with MAGA types who believe the virus is a complete hoax. I'm more complicated then that. I think I surprised someone because I told them I rejected the vaxxes, but then in another discussion said I wear KN95 masks with everyone else but husband, and that surprised them.

      Delete
    5. Analysis of Ron Johnson's panel:

      https://madison.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/fact-check-ron-johnsons-covid-19-a-second-opinion-panel/article_fce1e2cc-974d-5693-8e58-d90d7c967bac.html

      Delete
    6. That just seems like a hit piece. By the way, I acknowledge there can be lies on the right. {both sides have their shills and gatekeepers} I think they have understated some of the risks, even the whole "it's a hoax" thing helped it all to spread in the beginning.

      I found some of the stuff silly like suing one of the doctors for supposedly claiming he was still at Baylor.

      When someone says FACT, it's usually not.

      The guy claiming IVM fails it's nonsense, the tests were skewed because they gave such high toxic doses of IVM. I've read on these issues. They already have regions that passed out the IVM and other countries where there was success with it. The one reason IVM was suppressed is the Covid vaxxes would not be eligible then for EUA status, because if there is another treatment that works then it is not against the rules.

      Delete
    7. This may surprise you but I think the right wing understates the dangers of the virus. Yeah I know that may make some eyes bug out here, but why would I trust the "right" as the left has utterly failed us. I am reading scientists that said Covid is a LAV and could be hit with quasiswarms. The studies with IVM are extensive, I've gone through that before, linked to things here before and HCQ too, some have explained in various websites how both work. These are the only tools we got, but if you believe both don't work at all, ask yourself why there isn't concentrated effort on EARLY TREATMENT and things that work? Why are covid patients told to suck it up at home until their oxygen gets low--where they are already dying basically or in danger. Some believe it's WWIII and the USA has already lost. Some think Omnicron will cause problems down the road.
      One thing that is apparent is the vaxxes have failed and they have caused way too many adverse effects. They wear off and don't last. Both are a bioweapon, the Covid virus and the vaxxes IMO. The spike proteins produced by the vaxxes are toxic, and well the spike proteins harm you from Covid. You are free to disagree. I don't know how anyone can look at what is happening now as cases skyrocket, and a great percentage of the population is vaxxed in various places and it's obvious they have failed. Many vaxxed people are waking up via their own declining health or catching Covid, etc.

      Delete
    8. I suggest you read the book, "the Real Anthony Fauci", it is full of cites, information, scientific studies and connections, that you need to know. I have just started reading it, and may write on it here later.

      I don't know how anyone can be pro-Covid vaxx now, look around...

      It is disturbing that elements of the right wing deny the seriousness of the virus, and long term effects. I have questions about Tucker Carlson etc. There's dissenting doctors and scientists who do point some of this out. The gain of function sociopaths may have opened Pandora's box. The left though loving on the non-effective vaxxes, downplaying early treatment or research of treatments and denying adverse effects and the mistake of using the spike protein in the vaxxes also is betraying us.

      Delete
    9. I believe the dam is breaking on all the silenced and censored side effects. How come so many on the left accepted all the silencing of people who have suffered?
      I don't think they can hide it forever. There could be wailing and gnashing of teeth. I've tried to mentally prepare for losing friends and others, some will go into madness if the worse comes true. Almost everyone I know "got it". Be careful of going along with these types who deny the obvious right in front of their faces, the vaxxes have failed, and Covid is not ending, and unless Omnicron means it's petering out, things could be far far worse, if the scientists who theorize new variants that are worse come forth.

      This was the most important part of Ron Johnson's gathering, watch the video. Military medical billing is exposing the extreme numbers of adverse effects from the vaxxes.

      Some make the mistake of being locked into the right and left wing juggernaut, they think if someone is a right winger they have to be lying. Military people have suffered, the numbers are right there.

      https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-whistleblowers-share-dod-medical-data-that-blows-vaccine-safety-debate-wide-open#toggle-gdpr

      Delete
    10. Just the fact they censored and silenced everyone and denied people's concerns was suspicious from the start. If the public fear death, and blood clots from your vaxx, maybe it's beyond a PR problem and they really do suck.

      Delete
    11. Some are claiming the Pandemic is Over. I don't know what to think of that yet. Some believed this was all a hoax, I wondered about inflated numbers from bad PCR tests, but knew too many who got a "different" illness, to go down that road. Some are saying the govts have given up, it's endemic, "so live with it" Sometimes it is hard to know. I don't think this was vaxx induced, everyone I know who got Covid in the last 6 months was vaxxed. I have a fully vaxxed friend right now in the hospital in another state with Covid.

      Delete
    12. https://twitter.com/hashtag/PandemicIsOver?src=hashtag_click

      Delete
    13. https://dossier.substack.com/p/what-happened-to-the-mrna-miracle

      Delete
    14. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-blaze/

      Delete
    15. On the link you gave, https://dossier.substack.com/p/what-happened-to-the-mrna-miracle

      'Throughout the continent of Africa, hardly anyone at all is “vaccinated” with COVID-19 shots, and there remain no reports of a horrific plague making its way through the continent. In Nigeria, the 7th most populated country, only 2.5% of a 211 million strong population is “fully vaccinated.”'

      Various factors influence the spread of diseases. The low numbers of covid in Africa could be an effect of their population being younger on average, a lifestyle where more of them live rurally and spend more time outdoors, the effects of other diseases prevalent there (e.g. malaria). These are things that do not apply to the West, so the situation is different. It's not evidence that people shouldn't vaccinate.

      https://www.9news.com.au/world/coronavirus-africa-update-scientists-mystified-wary-as-african-countries-zimbabwe-nigeria-avoid-covid-19-disaster/5f00b59a-3548-4cba-b88b-b13bd1287cdc

      Also note that most countries in the world do vaccinate against covid, be it with mRNA vaccines or some other kind.

      Delete
    16. "Some are claiming the Pandemic is Over."

      Let's hope so, but I would stay cautious for a little more time. It is too soon to know just yet.

      "everyone I know who got Covid in the last 6 months was vaxxed. I have a fully vaxxed friend right now in the hospital in another state with Covid."

      In a country where 100% of the population was vaxxed, any cases of covid would be among the vaxxed. So, the more people there are that are vaxxed, because SOME of them can still get it, the more there will be people who got covid while vaxxed. However, it can still be that the majority of vaxxed people were in fact protected by it and avoided getting sick thanks to the vaxx. Or that those vaxxed who got sick, would be sickER if they had not been vaxxed. And the unvaxxed can still be in greater danger from covid.

      Delete
    17. I see that in your opinion, the Madison article on Ron Johnson's panel is likely a hit piece.
      Why wouldn't the book "The Real Anthony Fauci" be a hit piece?

      Delete
  8. I learned long ago that the left were not the bleeding hearts they claim to be. I was a lefty and most of my friends were very lefty. When I got very ill not one of them went out of their way to help me .I thought about it and for all their talk about caring so much for, well; everyone, they sure didn't show it. I never saw any of them do any volunteer work.
    You should watch more Jimmy Dore .He has been mocking the left about there covid tyranny and he still considers himself very liberal. It cheers me up watching him. There is something to be said for sarcasm and mockery when something so sinister is going on.
    Peace to you - Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some leftists who do volunteer but I worry about some virtue signaling I see. I notice some never miss photo opportunities. Maybe I am being too judgmental, they can't help if the photographer showed up. It bugs me. I am too isolated so am not perfect, I'm not out there now. I am feeling out of sorts in my UU church, was happy there for 5 years, Covid's changed it for me. Beliefs fit the best there, but they all accept this....and it's getting harder and harder for me. Even their vaxxes failed they seem to just cling harder to the narrative. If they knew what I was writing here, they may even want to throw me out. Not sure what to do. The "left" world is not a good fit, it wasn't when I was young either, they are just as dogmatic as the fundamentalists. The world is burning but they focus on weird things. They don't see the injustice in what is happening to us now? I can barely stand it. I will check out Jimmy Dore, he is new to me. I told a friend today I don't know about future in my UU church. I vaccillate, try and wait and see if this blows over etc etc. I feel like I am walking in another direction. It's been egg shells for me for the last year. There's a few who won't talk to me because of what I believe, and the other day, one expressed anger at the unvaxxed on Facebook but I felt too scared to say anything because I feel unsafe in letting too many know. Is that a group where one can feel good? It is depressing because I had happiness there for some years.

      Delete
    2. I am glad you found happiness for a few years; But I think if you decide to move on you will find it again. You are a very intelligent and likeable person. I wish you the best.
      Sue

      Delete
    3. I wrote the pastor today, he was asking me to do a lecture, I said yes because it was on a topic I've written on here before. [not narcs lol] I wrote him and shared an article about Covid and how it has caused trauma and that it's been hard for me to be in a minority opinion. I don't know if he will respond he may not, may not want to touch it with 10 foot pole. LOL [the cat as to my status is already out of the bag with him from months ago] I still can't believe people aren't waking up there about the vaxxes, but then I am not around to talk to anyone one on one. I did have happiness there for many years, that's a loss that Covid did that is very painful to me. I vaccilate between wanting to clear out fearing the congregation will support me being dragged off to the camps, or trying to hope good will and some common sense prevail late in the day. Thanks for your kind words Sue, I appreciate it. Husband wants to stay so have to think of his needs too, it provides a badly needed social outlet and connection for him.

      Delete
    4. The pastor responded, it was a good response. I think some normal people are starting to ask questions. I hope so. Communication is so cut off since we have Zoom, not the same as one on one in person. I am going to see how things go, but there are my concerns.

      Delete
    5. I do hope it goes well and that some people come around so you can stay there. I don't see how they can't be questioning anything at this point, but good luck!
      Sue

      Delete
    6. I hope so too. I am treading carefully. Thanks

      Delete
    7. Sue when you get back see what I posted today. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. The other thing I think is going on is that a lot of people have lost any sense of the spiritual. So they no longer believe in Fate or providence or anything like that. And deathly covid seems to strike people fairly randomly. Some people do just fine where others don't fare do well. If you only believe in the material it is hard to put meaning to all of this.
    Anyway, I agree with all you have said. Thanks for posting it!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah people don't believe in the spiritual anymore. Hard core materialism and a hard core adherence to SCIENCE TM, which really isn't. Yeah so much is random and they got us all tied up in knots don't they so that helps in the endless manipulation. Thanks Sue for your posts. :)

      Delete
  10. Standing ovation on everything you said here Peeps. Would like to comment, but I'm "too pooped to pop". I have been with the Mason six days a week for two weeks now, and it looks like we have two more to go. I'm not use to this kind of a schedule, so it's taken its toll.
    On another subject, I don't have twitter so I haven't been able to follow the march today. Do you know how many have shown up?
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah renovations can be hell. I remember when we had a new shower tile put in this apt, it was hell, took weeks, they let me shower in an empty apt figuring disabled person would not want to go weeks and weeks with no showers. But it was hard. I think a lot of this work takes far longer then people realize, don't blame the Mason. I have to go look up the marches, I had a friend visit today [we wore masks] but have to check things out.

      Delete
  11. Hi again Peeps,
    I found it on youtube after posting here. The doctors were just beginning to speak. Dr. McCollough and Kory. I was looking so forward to hearing from all, but had to charge my tablet up. When I went back, an hour and a half later, it had already been taken down. They had already said the "I" word.
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://newhumannewearthcommunities.wordpress.com/tag/covid-cure-already-exists-with-ivermectin/

    Is this it?

    Oh I got a copy of "The Real Anthony Fauci" I am going to start reading it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Peeps,
    You can access it by googling flccc and then going on their twitter feeds there. They don't come up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Sunday Peeps,
    Are you following the Freedom Convoy in Canada? This is the most inspirational demonstration I've seen ... truckers drove from BC to Ottowa, droves of citizens lined up all across the country, cheering them on their journey and thanking them. They are in Ottowa HONKING their horns all last night! Guess Trudeau will have a hard time calling them "fringe" now!
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelle, hope you had a good Sunday too.

      I posted this today

      https://fivehundredpoundpeeps.blogspot.com/2022/02/the-modern-left-has-turned-fascist-for.html

      I am glad they stood up and worry for them but it's horrific what has happened to them now. The freezing of bank accounts for giving donations is some insane shit.

      Delete
  15. Hi Peeps,
    I've got lots of thoughts rolling around in my head about how things are shaping up, but haven't had the time to formulate anything coherent. Will have to tell you about the masonary project here, as it may provide some comic relief, ala "ship of fools" type stuff.
    Was wondering how the RFK jr book is going? Can't wait to hear. Also on the Darkhorse Podcast (#114?) an analogy of "The Truman Show" was made, which certainly frames things in nicely, I think. (Also, he and Chris Martenson did a dual podcast together a couple weeks back).
    Anyway, I just wanted to touch base today. Hope all is well with you and Mr. Peeps.
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. The jig is up. The circus tents are folding and leaving town!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. Yes. Excellent blog. Thank you for writing all this. It really resonated with me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Peeps
    ??? I have asked whether you are following the truckers or not? Hope all is well with you. More to say, but will take your lead on this... please don't feel obligated, I understand. This is such an amazing time in history ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am following the truckers and outraged by what has happened to them. Castro's son is a Nazi=wannabe. I posted some on them today.

      https://fivehundredpoundpeeps.blogspot.com/2022/02/the-modern-left-has-turned-fascist-for.html

      Tell me more of what you think on it.

      My outrage has only grown. It's emotionally hard to watch all this and how insane people have become

      I had several "friends" on facebook posting against the truckers, I didn't fight them, but they disgusted me.

      Delete