Sunday, January 9, 2022

The Peep Stamp Collection is Still Growing

 




Here are some recent additions. Stamp collecting has been the perfect hobby to have for these times. I can easily spend hours on my stamp collection. Before Covid, I belonged to this large stamp club where we would hold auctions, it was some distance away but a fellow stamp club member and friend would take me there. It is a hobby that is oddly male dominated, there was maybe 1 female stamp collector for every 30 men. I love it though even if I am one of the few.

 I am sure my stamp collection is probably unusual, I have bits and pieces and focus on a lot of things I like the looks of. There is an Island/Iceland part of the collection, a topical bird collection I bought from someone else, and much more. I've collected stamps for 13 years. 

Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment