Sunday, June 7, 2015

Too Much Sugar For Breakfast



This video got me thinking about when they wanted kids eating that chocolate chip cookie breakfast cereal. Ah yes cookie crisp cereal. Candy for breakfast with some yogurt added is not a good idea. That seems to be something they are pushing on adults. Maybe a healthy person can have this as a treat once in a while but for me it'd be a bad idea.

 I had a very hard time finding a good yogurt that wasn't sugared to death. I tried to eat plain but that didn't do it either. Why do the yogurt makers think 21 grams of sugar is a good thing in yogurt? Sometimes I would mix it with fresh fruit, even then yogurt has a lot of sugar for a diabetic, I switched to cottage cheese and called it a day and now eat yogurt as a treat not an everyday food.


No comments:

Post a Comment