Tuesday, June 2, 2020

When the Bottom Falls Out: Trump has Declared War on the American People




The above is a poster I drew in 2017 and carried in a local protest. It is ironic now, given what is happening....

Trump has declared war on the American people and his traitor lackeys are following lockstep.


He plans to order the military out on American people. Many Democratic governors are protesting including my own. I hope they refuse and disobey and stand against this dangerous man and joke of a leader. I saw the governor of Illinois express his outrage too on CNN. Trump ranting on about "dominating" the American people, showed his malignant narcissist nature. He hates us and wants to crush us. Think about that. He offers no solutions, no peace, and no problem solving such as advancing police reform and racial justice.

Everything is about control and compliance to him. Trump wants to crush the USA. He hates us. He is a racist, he will bring nothing but destruction and has already bought death to our shores via this pandemic. If you still support Trump or the Republican party, and I will say this to even friends of mine, what's wrong with you? It's time to get up and walk out, and take your vote with you.

Trump is a traitor, and actively seeking to destroy the United States of America. Every action he has has taken has incited more violence and more instability. Instead of standing against racism or calling for reforms against police brutality, Trump calls for more brutality. He has no empathy for the 40 million and growing unemployed Americans who can't even pay their rent or buy food from the pandemic he caused. I believe every Republican senator that failed to impeached acted as bad actors against America too. Putin must be jumping for joy.

I don't know if Trump can get away with turning American soldiers against USA citizens or even if they will obey. Here's an irony here, before most conspiracy people were turned into Trumptards, conspiracy websites used to warn about Fema and claimed one day American soldiers would shoot American citizens, well look what side they are on!

Maybe they wrote the Patriot Act and NDAA for a reason.

https://fivehundredpoundpeeps.blogspot.com/2015/02/this-is-result-of-ndaa.html

I used to get mocked as crazy and paranoid for years, when I brought up my distrust of 9-11 era changes in laws. My Nazi family almost seemed ready to tackle me one day when I said, "9-11 has been used to destroy our civil liberties."

Basically all dissenters, if Trump gets away with this, can be rounded up and blacked boxed. I warned for years what it meant to deny American citizens a trial, and naming them as "enemy combatants" for "homeland security". This is what Trump and his supporters lust for, a complete totalitarian police state with no barriers. I haven't seen any news commenters mention NDAA or the Patriot Act, but remember that's out there. Don't think a trial will be there for you, if you get rounded up in a protest.

The build up to full fascism has been going on for a long time. Trump is merely a step in the process. Things worsened with 9-11 and the "war on terrorism" almost 20 years ago. The country was bankrupted from endless wars that never ended in the Middle East. They created secret prisons, rewrote rules that destroyed basics of the Constitution like a right to a trial, militarized the police, set up surveillance systems they expanded on, infiltrated and shut down every group that wanted change. They made the job and employment world more oppressive, denied people work based on credit checks, lowered wages making life too expensive to afford, allowed bosses to fire on a whim, destroyed unions, and  tied health care to compliance at work so many lose their jobs when they lose their health and vice versa.  Trump has added to this attacking the press, breaking hundreds of laws, where Nixon was forced to resign over far less.  It's been going this way for a long time. I used to make comments about Trump's name while in conspiracy mode. What does the word Trump mean? Trump was a card game word, that means "beat someone". I suppose Trump is beating the USA now.




Yesterday, I and my husband were watching CNN, and saw Trump march in front of a church to appeal to his religious base and hold up a Bible up high. I joked, "If there was a God who cared, that bible would burst into flames and some lightning would solve our problems for us!".

Pondering bible prophecy too, I made another joke, "Everyone thought the antichrist would look cool and be styling to fool everyone, no one imagined it would be an ugly orange dope." Humor aside, it's gross to watch this sadistic fool pander to his legions of deluded religious followers.


Two weeks ago, I was watching Handmaid's Tale. This show was somewhat triggering given my fundamentalist Christian past though even though I never became a Republican and was against Dominionism. The Christian Taliban is as much a danger to America as any other extreme group. It looks like they've taken over just like on that show.

Two scary facts about the story line in Handmaid's Tale: A pandemic makes it possible for the "Sons of Jacob"--the religious extremists to take over, and secondly armed men with AK 47s take over various government buildings which allow the extreme religious cult to take over and institute an authoritarian government. Remember the intimidation by protesters in Michigan, making death threats against the governor there? Trump called them "very good people", while calling people at the recent protests "thugs".


Religion is often used as control by elites, and well the evangelical base of Trump, has literally brought hell to our country. They vote and stand for oppression.

I wonder if I will be a victim in Trump's purges to come. Dictators love those. When pro-fascist Trump recently came out against Antifa, or anti-fascist people, it made me wonder if I dared to wear my "Fatties against Fascism" t-shirt out in public, if I would get black boxed somewhere. I also belong on Facebook to the group Fat Rose/Fat Lib Ink. They are a fat rights group that have directly stood against fascism. I still will give them my support as well as other liberal causes.


It's interesting in World War II, American soldiers fought against fascism, but now the Orange Sociopath blatantly supports it. Antifa is a nebulous word or definition where Trump could round up any leftist he wants, claiming they are anti-fascist. This is one place where my disgust for his stupid followers is high, because they are basically admitting they are fascists supporting this man.

Don't forget Trump allowed the pandemic to come here, ignoring intelligence, setting the USA up for destruction. He has given no words of solace to those who have died from his willful failures to the American people. We have a nation of people who have been locked down for three months. The young can't go to school, they were forced home from college, their jobs and futures wiped away. Many do not have money to pay their bills. Some have lost loved ones.  Many have lost their jobs or even seen their businesses ruined. Unlike other countries that froze bills, this one in it's greed had every car insurance company, utilities, landlords demanding the same pay outs. Just wait until the now delayed evictions get in full swing. The number of homeless people will skyrocket. When you push people into the "nothing to lose" category, chaos is what you get.

The first 1200 was vaporized with rent and food for many last month and now this month's rent is due. There are 40 million and growing unemployed people and those jobs aren't coming back. I wrote weeks ago on my reddit account and Facebook that riots would be forthcoming. All it needed was on spark, and with the out of control racism, and police brutality in this country, it was only a matter of time.

If a second stimulus doesn't come, expect the USA to burn and crime to skyrocket. Our supposed leaders were already arguing over giving people a second one. The whole system is jerry-built, the job system and capitalist system was falsely propped up and failing long before the pandemic came. No one had enough money to buy enough shit anymore.

Both parties don't represent us anymore. I am probably going to vote for Biden, this is a very hard and reluctant choice for me just because Trump is so much of a monster, but I don't expect oligarchy Biden or his VP to fix anything, I am merely trying to buy survival time or a pause in the chaos. That's if we even get to have an election. Sanders could have fixed things, and he tried, but rich assholes, conservative boomers and brainwashed people stood in the way. The young have been disenfranchised, and by young I mean 50s and under, and life in the inner city grew harder and harder. Poverty and despair have grown out of control. Racism has increased under Trump. People can't afford homes, or lives or families. The jobs don't pay enough or are near impossible to get. People are fed up.

The American people have dealt with one atrocity after another, and don't want to take it anymore.  Before as our leaders did their stupid shit, one still had their lives and one could live life. Now that they have taken that away [I support the lock downs to protect everyone] lets be frank, turning the country into a petri dish has added fear, horror and loss to everyone's life. This stuff is unforgiveable. They have enriched themselves while adding more pressure to the situation. Our own leaders have become abusers, who in their greed, have brought destruction, death and the ruining of millions of dreams. Some are wisely asking, who am I in this country? African Americans are tired of being treated like second class citizens and murdered by cops who get back up from corrupt court systems.

What will happen? Trump is setting up scenarios where America could collapse into war. All it will take is live ammunition being used by the military on protesters. Other countries like Syria have collapsed from internal civil wars. Rural and urban could divide. I live in a now Democratic run state, but live in a conservative rural enough area, where Proud Boys are now driving around with large blue lined black flags waving from their pick up trucks. Our state government was already intimidated by fascists with their artillery protesting the lock-downs.  Governors are expressing outrage at the insanity of Trump. If the protests are suppressed, the crack-downs will be harder. The racism and police state will grow in power.  If the protests continue, then Trump's violence could bring war and instability to the United States. Most protester were peaceful protesters, and that's another problem too with agitators and others probably doing their thing, with most of the mainstream news focusing on looters instead of the message. Some Black Lives Matter protesters and others made it clear, that agent provocateurs and white supremacists were entering the fray to bring violence and looting, to set up up the alt-right dream of  the boogalo uprising that will bring a second civil war to the United States.

Trump is a destructive force and evil to the core. Some brainwashed types will blather "Orange Man, Bad!" at me for telling the truth, but he truly is.

In my household, I have had midnight conversations about fleeing the United States. I never thought I would have these conversations. My husband doesn't want to leave. We don't have money and no one wants older and chronically ill disabled people.  I see bad things coming. Maybe it's reading too many history books, maybe it's knowing about my now deceased German mother in law hiding from snipers in the woods as a pre-teen. Maybe I've seen too much in this life time where I can't live in the usual positive thinking and denial bubble of too many Americans around me. My conscience is clear, I stood up against Trump, sadly he is taking America further down the road to destruction and evil and too many are allowing him. History probably will repeat itself. I don't support violence or looting of innocent small businesses, but I do support the protesters. I think when Trump won, we knew what he was and what he would bring. That poster of 2017? I was right. He is a fascist and now he's trying to destroy America.

George Floyd

10 comments:

  1. Sigh, Trump is fucking evil. We have five more months before Election Day. Make sure you vote early or call and ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, and other civil rights groups if somebody tries to stop you from voting. If you are standing in a long time for more than an hour and you do not see people in the front, please use your cell phone and call away.

    We need to remove Trump, Republicans, and traitors Democrat Party or Independent out of the White House. Most of Trump supporters are racists so they will vote for him out of racist reason. People of color who support Trump and Republicans are seeking benefits. These people have a Cluster B Personality Disorder.

    I will cross my fingers for you and your husband, Peep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, voting is no longer optional: it's a duty you serve to live in a society. It took me 6 hours to vote in the last election. I decided, I'll work on Christmas and on New Year's Day, but if there's an election, I'm taking that day off. They don't want us to vote which is a clear signal that it still is effective.

      Yes, I'm going to vote for The Senile One. I'd vote for a potted plant or that dog with a circle around one eye that used to be in the Target commercials, if that's what was on the Dem ticket.

      Delete
    2. Trump is an evil sociopath, and I believe destroying America on purpose. The question is, will we let him? Both parties have failed us allowing this man to do so much damage. Republicans are growing more sociopathic by the minute, I have noticing on websites demanding crackdowns and now defending Trump calling in the military to shoot American citizens. Some of the military is speaking out. Why is no one stopping this man? All those Republican senators against impeachment are traitors too. One scary development I have been following is how Academi soldiers, aka BLACKWATER are showing up in Washington DC. Google this, these type of soldiers are accountable to no one and that's how Trump likes it. They are also now locking up protesters under NDAA claiming they can be held indefinitely. This country is sliding into fascism and totalitarianism.

      I even wonder if there will be an election at times...

      Thanks for thinking of me anon and my husband.

      Alex I will vote for Biden, I don't want to, but at this point it is a SURVIVAL decision, to put the breaks on the Gilead take over. I have to see who he picks as VP. Sadly I still believe Bernie is the only one who could have made things better or those who would have matched his platform. Trump is dangerous as hell. I will vote for the senile oligarch, to put a few checks on Trump. I am not happy about it at all. The system here has become corrupt as hell. Trump is destroying the post office so people can't vote by mail, that is how sociopathic he is, and he knows due to the pandemic many will be afraid to go vote. I will, I live in a small enough place there aren't huge crowds at any voting place.

      Delete
  2. I dont think our government in the UK could make it far more blatent that they want rid of the poor and the disabled , this week they have quietly cut off the food deliveries to certain catagories in lockdown, including those with asthma MS and having cancer treatment in a bid to force tham outside to catch the virus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I told one friend don't flee to the UK, they are on the austerity plan and have their mini version of Trump and Brexit as well. Our conservatives hate the disabled too. That is sick they have cut food deliveries off during a pandemic.

      Delete
  3. I agree that we are in for hard times. I live in the state of New York where the pandemic hit the hardest. I know people who are sick (over a month now for one of them), and I know people who have died from the virus.
    The virus is pushing all of us to re-examine (what else is there to do when you are asked to stay home to stop the spread).
    I just got done watching the series "Waco" and believed way back the government line on what happened to the Branch Dividians. But there is new light on the government's role, books out by survivors, and also writings by the men in charge of negotiating both from the ATF and the FBI. It left me feeling quite shaky about our government and its intentions. Other people I know have never trusted the government (believe that the World Trade Center was a planned demolition, for instance, because the buildings came down free-fall in their own foot-print instead of a pancake collapse, and the way government took charge of the clean-up to take away evidence). I don't know, but I am always open to investigation. I tend to abhor "News as opinion" shows, and prefer in-depth investigative reporting such as Frontline.
    At heart, I still believe the Peak Oil Theorists in that we will not be able to sustain large mega-businesses, large corporations, factory farms, mega banks and an "effective" centralized government. We could be bailing these businesses out for years with the borrowed money of future generations and they will still fail because oil and gas are finite resources.
    I live in a strong "buy local" area of the country and it does seem to make life less oppressive financially for the citizens here. We have supermarkets where half of the shelves are lined with local produce, products from local dairies, local bread, local meat, local honey, local toilet paper (!), for instance, while at the Walmart's the food shelves and paper product shelves are mostly bare. It shows where the sustainability is.
    Politically the highest percentage are Independents, although the state as a whole is blue.
    Peeps, I left you a comment on my blog too, but for some reason there is a lot of white space between your comment and mine. Just wanted you to know that I did not ignore your comments.
    Godspeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I like Frontline too, I read a lot of Chris Hedges as well.

      I agree with peak oil folks, too why has there been so much fracking now, they did it because we started running out...you are fortunate to live in a heavy buy local area. I do think this area definitely needs more of that. We need more centralized business and production, that isn't shipped off overseas and so easily shut down. Glad you are in a blue state too. This one could flip to red, yeah it worries me. It is Dem run now thank goodness. I believe Covid19 is going to grow like gangbusters in the red states. Hey will check your other message out Lise, thanks.

      Delete
  4. Yeah hard times are coming. yes NY had it bad. I live in a state where the rates are high though coming down. I know people who got it, don't know anyone who has died yet, but family members of people I know have, and one online friend did almost die. I have been in only 2 stores, in 3 months, small ones with less then 4 people in them. I may not even do that anymore, the virus is so high risk to me. I go to the park as I wrote and have to run away. The virus is damaging people's health long term. It's having many bad long term effects. I consider Trump. I noticed at the Dollar Store [its a new one with little traffic] and I had a mask on and gloves--can't breathe in the masks and that is becoming a SERIOUS problem, and the shelves for food were empty, like one can of mayonaise. Husband tells me about food shortages in store, he has to pick certain foods, we buy what is cheap and on sales, I would say food has gone up by 40 percent where we live in price.

    I always have believed 9-11 was an inside job...and still do. I left some conspiracy and other beliefs deconverting but not all. There is still very bad stuff going on and agendas. Waco definitely was messed up. Koresh would go to town all the time, why didn't they arrest him then, rather then letting all those kids get killed? I see the manufactured agendas even with this pandemic, the social programming on the HAPPY AT HOME ads, I am disgusted. By the way why do they think everyone has family, what is happening to the single people? Even with the recent protests, I fear major crack downs and advancement of the police state, and I support the protests and Black Lives Matter. Remember it only takes a segment of fascist idiots to turn a country totalitarian. I wonder if Trump raised that bible, to tell his followers Gilead or something like it is now in session?

    I used to be heavy into conspiracy....[I was kind of weird being against Dominionism and other politics of most of the conspiracy world] but I learned a lot while studying some of this stuff.

    http://fivehundredpoundpeeps.blogspot.com/2013/08/scientists-question-official-story-of-9.html
    continuing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first serious protests in my town, there was a skinny white kid making 90% of the noise and trying to start shit. He was wearing a white knit cap, well, no one wears white knit caps in cold weather because they're hard to keep clean, and in weather that was in the 90s??? Turns out agent provocateurs and undercovers will have a "color of the day" and often it's arm bands but that's too obvious. So .... color of the day in the form of a knit cap, in 90 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the boogalo/white supremist/agent provs, would all need a marker to show each other whose who. Yeah the white knit cap is suspect. No one would wear a hat in this weather. This country is so messed up, everything manipulated.

      Delete