Thursday, April 21, 2022

The Tweets that Got Me Banned

 

Name the spike protein as a toxin in BOTH virus and vaxx and get yourself banned from Twitter. I will see if the appeal goes through or not. 

Who is "Shaney Wright"?

I remember he was someone who suffered from long Covid. Remember in my case I do NOT deny the existence of Long Covid as I know a man who got sick for months from having Covid early on prevaxx and still struggles.

Here's the second tweet that got me in trouble.


The first two comments are PROVABLE NOW. Less so for sterility but it is a possibility and I did write "CAN". As for the vaxx harming people I know several personally and a few who regret it and there's endless websites online where people are relaying their vaxx horror stories.

Proof kids are getting cardiomyopathy from the vaxx:

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination-Associated Myocarditis in Children Ages 12-17: A Stratified National Database Analysis | medRxiv

Vaccines | Free Full-Text | COVID Vaccine-Associated Myocarditis in Adolescent Siblings: Does It Run in the Family? | HTML (mdpi.com)

Clinically Suspected Myocarditis Temporally Related to COVID-19 Vaccination in Adolescents and Young Adults: Suspected Myocarditis After COVID-19 Vaccination - PubMed (nih.gov)


Proof kids are getting autoimmune disease from the vaxx.

Acute-onset dacryoadenitis following immunisation with mRNA COVID-19 vaccine - PubMed (nih.gov)

Multisystem Inflammatory-like Syndrome in a Child Following COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination - PubMed (nih.gov)

Reported cases of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children aged 12-20 years in the USA who received a COVID-19 vaccine, December, 2020, through August, 2021: a surveillance investigation - PubMed (nih.gov)

There's far more diseases then that but don't want to make the list too long. Keep in mind these were all formerly HEALTHY children, who if they never got this would have stayed okay. Even the risks from Covid were less.

See the series of articles on anaphylaxis.
COVID-19 vaccine-associated anaphylaxis: A statement of the World Allergy Organization Anaphylaxis Committee - PubMed (nih.gov)

It's scary what they find acceptable with these vaxxes. Disgusting. Yes I notice how they repeat over and over how "rare" everything is, but when so many diseases are a possibility, I find that incredulous. 

What kind of insane monsters think that strokes, severe autoimmune diseases, blindness and brain diseases are acceptable risks for ANY vaccine?


Cerebral venous thrombosis after vaccination against COVID-19 in the UK: a multicentre cohort study - PubMed (nih.gov)

Cureus | Autoimmune Bullous Dermatosis Following COVID-19 Vaccination: A Series of Five Cases

COVID-19 Vaccination and Neurological Manifestations: A Review of Case Reports and Case Series - PubMed (nih.gov)

These alone prove my statement that the vaxxes are harming people to be correct.

We have a new scary society now, where no one is allowed to ask any questions, and where everything is censored. I do believe truth will be coming out eventually. One thing to keep in mind every 6 month duration shot is a NEW ROULETTE wheel where all these risks are there over and over again. Someone could get a vaxx one day and then get the next booster and THEN get an adverse effect. Imagine all this over years and years. Maybe someone will be lucky the first 20, and then strike out on #21.

The whole "There's nothing to see here" garbage is horrifying. The truth will come out. Those they tried to silence all these years, I think one day, we will know we were right. I have noticed very recently that all main search engines have removed even more information about Covid and vaccines and censored far more. I used mainstream medical websites for the above, but there's other studies that were harder to get access too.

Think about WHY they took these tweets down, and they've done it with tons of others. Check out Walter Chestnut's website.

Alex Berenson's


4 comments:

  1. It horrifies me that they are not only not talking about these side effects, but are actually hiding them. I know people who think there are no side effects, because they do not know anyone who had one.
    But there is hope. My husband is finally coming around. He is starting to see something was not right about this whole thing. It helped that he stopped listening to the news constantly. It gave him the room to just see what is actually happening in the real world. Also my neighbor becoming completely inactive and then finding out he had tumors on his heart not long after the vax, I think that made him think about the vax.
    It totally bugs me that they basically destroyed the world but no one who caused all this is paying nor will they most likely.
    I also hate that they are making these side effects rare. They are not that rare, and yes lots of people are fine so far but we have no idea how they will be after future shots or just the future in general after the first shots.
    Thanks for the links!- Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it makes me sick they are hiding these effects, I think the word must be getting out there, it has to be. I don't see happy photos of getting the 4th booster, I think maybe 3 said they were doing it on my Facebook. Yeah see enough weird illnesses, like tumors on a heart, that can be a wake up call for people. It makes me sick what they are getting away with too and so many still support and believe these monsters. Most of them are so old too, they won't be here to pay the piper even just having a normal life span. Yeah they are lying to people about them being rare. I know people too which helped me convince my husband at the start, and I think long term effects are building up. I am scared of them continuing to push this poison too and trying to oppress with more mandates and fines. I sometimes can't believe this nightmare is not over. They are on the path of destruction of so many lives. Thanks Sue.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I am scared they will not stop pushing these vaxes, even though they know damn well that they are causing problems. It shows how brazen they are, I so don't want them to get away with it. Thanks for all you do and have done trying to tell people the truth.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It scares me they are still pushing them. One weirdness I can't get over is they are not made for any "new variants' and they still push them. It makes no sense. I think even a lot of vaxxed people have stopped the booster gauntlet and I'm sure some are worried now about long term effects. The brazenness is insane, we always saw society as having more checks and balances then this but here is where censorship served an important role to silence those who were having bad effects. I even wrote once how is anyone supposed to TRUST THIS? When there's so much secret-keeping. Thank you Sue.

      Delete