Thursday, June 2, 2022

Covid Neuroses

 

I got my Twitter account back via the appeal. They did grant one appeal which was good. I still know it's limits, they may ban every independent thinker soon anyway. I'm avoiding the true believers who will report the heretics and get me banned again. Arguing with them is a waste of time anyhow.

Covid is still making things weird. The level of social awkwardness has been amplified to the max. 

The pain of watching everyone return to normal life is difficult. I'm still scared of catching Covid. Too much knowledge can be a bad thing as I've read warnings about even mild cases of Covid causing bad problems down the road. Now the latest thing seems to be, people have returned to regular life and consider multiple "mild" cases of Covid, the price of doing business. Something about that seems psychotic to me. The details of the long term effects of Covid, married to that, seems like a disaster waiting to happen. People around me, are going to concerts, trips, and have basically abandoned all worries about Covid. I understand, who wants to live like this anymore. I don't. No one wears masks anymore. We are seen as complete weirdos. At least we are left alone, but people see us as crazy. 

 I got two sides angry at me now, obviously the vaxx crowd--for the few that know my status, see me as in the wrong. One vaxxed friend depressingly told me, "Covid is now forever". Vaxxed people who have returned to normal life, wonder why I am still isolating. I fear that "outing me" too. Even the ones who have had Covid three times and have been in the hospital for it, "still trust in their vaxxes and boosters". A few got "mild cases" or PCR tests that were false positives, I don't know. It makes one's head hurt.

The other side that believes it's all a hoax, think I am a betrayer with the masks even though I don't believe in the vaxxes and mandates. Some express frustration with those who are "scared" of Covid. America is kind of a messed up a society. Feelings are being repressed here constantly. You aren't allowed to have any and it's gotten worse.  Admit fear and they will kick you in the face. This is life with narcissists. The sociopaths did this to us in the first place. 

Some guy told me I am neurotic on Reddit for still worrying about Covid and that I need to "move on". That's one thing I get tired of, the whole "don't worry about it" crowd. The rooms burning and we are all supposed to act happy. Remember those "Keep Calm and Carry On" signs? Some people took that stuff to heart. 

Some disabled people are reporting they are scared and feel the pressures of being immuno-compromised and being told they have to return to "normal life." Others have told me, "Nothing can be done, it's everywhere and you have to go live your life anyway". I will admit my OCD and other problems which includes PTSD from gasping for air from too many severe asthma attacks and untreated COPD impacts my decisions.

I still try to figure out the evidence from those who claim the virus is not real, but I think that's just another distraction and IT is REAL at least right now. 

Some of my reading material has influenced my decisions:


Sars2 causes Immune depletion: [so do the vaxxes as well]

Xabier Ostale on Twitter: "Mystery hepatitis, Hand-foot-mouth syndrome, monkey pox, and now Tomato flu. Aside from the hilarious names, there is a constant surge of diseases -- after sars2 infections, btw. Also measles, polio, TB, Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever, Plague, Mers. And more to come." / Twitter

Biomolecules | Free Full-Text | COVID-19 and the Brain: The Neuropathological Italian Experience on 33 Adult Autopsies (mdpi.com)

Covid-19: Long Term Brain Injury (forbes.com)

Abdul Mannan Baig. (Ph.D.),(MBBS) on Twitter: "Recent Updates: COVID-19 and the Brain: The Neuropathological Italian Experience on 33 Adult Autopsies SARS-CoV-2 was detected in neurons with evidence of axonal damage in the medulla oblongata (see image for functions). Its detection here can be easily correlated with symptoms https://t.co/GntVPviAd7" / Twitter

Welcome to Mengele’s Laboratory - by Harvard2TheBigHouse (substack.com)

The Motherlode - The Good Citizen (substack.com)

Dear Friends, Sorry to Announce a Genocide (substack.com)

Hiroshi Yasuda (保田浩志) on Twitter: "Previously, I envisaged that the modern civilization could collapse by either a nuclear war or a deadly infectious disease. Currently, I presume that the collapse will be caused by the secular decline of cognitive functions of those infected repeatedly with the "mild" viruses." / Twitter

Deagel-Analysis-updated.pdf (ahava528.com)

SARS-CoV-2 Actively Infects And Kills Lymphoid Cells (forbes.com)

Comments on this last article: "Burnt Out Nurse😷 🐨 on Twitter: "@MeetJess So basically we're letting an immune depleting virus run wild so that once infected you're even more susceptible to reinfection and vulnerable to any other infection and likely to develop an autoimmune disease and so on and so on. Yep that's a whole lot of common sense. Carry on" / Twitter

Chris Edward on Twitter: "@Mumontherun01 @pjhn22 @MeetJess Yeah, but the economy! It feels like we're creating our own extinction events and the people in power are more worried about how much money they will make rather then pay attention to what we're doing to our collective gene pools. We're destroying humanity. You cannot eat money." / Twitter


The disasters that are the vaxxes keep building up:

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis - PubMed (nih.gov)

Frontiers | Autoimmune Skin Disease Exacerbations Following COVID-19 Vaccination | Immunology (frontiersin.org)

I suspected right when I read about the vaxxes and KNEW they would worsen my autoimmune diseases. This article concerns dermatomyositis and how it worsened the illness for a sizable percentage who got vaxxed and that's just one disorder I have!

 I could make decision to return back to life despite consequences. I'm still trying to figure things out. They've made it near impossible to make risk assessment decisions right now. Maybe people figure there's nothing to be done and best to just go back to life. Being put in this position with all these health problems pisses me off. There's a lot of public health people who need fired and the failed vaxxes won't solve this either. 

4 comments:

  1. I think if you had "the cure" it might lighten your load. It definately did for me. I feel much more secure now knowing that Omicron is milder and that antivirals (ivermectin) stop the reproduction of the spike protein in its tracks. I have all the rest too, the vitimins, nasal sprays, special mouthwash etc. and canned soups and dried broths. I don't wear a mask anymore where not required. I'm totally over that and feel it spun into an ugly place of "controll". I think the links with which this virus has been used is criminal on so many levels. I'm just done participating in it. Maybe if you were proactive in obtaining what you need to survive it you could move on. If you go to flccc they have a qritten protocol of what you need and even some suggestions of how to obtain it. Good luck and be well and hopefully get back to something akin to "normalsy".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would feel better with some human ivermectin, It does help Omicron is more mild. Some states are selling IVM over the counter from what I have heard. Hope it will help people. I did collect some vitamins/supplements, NAC/Quercetin, etc, to have on hand and this is from the protoccols. That includes vit D, C, zinc etc. I agree one needs to look into what they can do.

      Delete
  2. I worried a lot about it, having an anxiety disorder. I can't wear a mask as I get panic attacks, so feel like fainting, and got mocked for that - you know how we support mental illness - not.

    But my neighbour talked to me and said, "I got Covid in December, and it was the pre Omicron version, so supposedly much deadlier. I had a mild case, and I am unvaccinated, and a stage 4 breast cancer patient on continual chemotherapy for 5 years. So who would be more vulnerable than me?" I lost my fear after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad your neighbors case was mild, however I'm concerned that they are saying mild cases can give long term effects on the brain etc, but I don't know if this is more of the fear mongering enough. Yeah masks aren't for everyone. A lot of people with COPD can't wear them. I have to be cautious in the time and way I wear mine too. I could never last for 8 hours. The longest duration I've gone is 2-3 hours with breaks.

      Delete