Friday, October 13, 2023

Food in 2050


 This video had me laughing. Hey it has a lot of fat people in it, and maybe they aren't portrayed too good, but remember I have written a blog saying they've fattened us up [the canaries in the coal mine] I avoid fast food. There is something to be said about those giant mega hamburgers.  All those super-sized foods didn't do anyone any favors.

Some food is so disgusting out there, and they pile it up still. There's this restaurant, maybe I better not name names, but it's an off brand kind of super-cheap fast food restaurant where they always show people eating endless fried foods. They always show them eating burgers they hold in a weird way in cars. That stuff isn't even real food. There's no way I will eat bugs, and the influx of bad vegan chemical foods is horrible. Soy gives me kidney stones now and it's in everything! People's health will be badly affected by these products. 

I do see food getting worse. You all can't imagine the lengths I have to go to, to get decent food around here. It feels like a science project. It's better to laugh at some of this stuff though. 

7 comments:

  1. Always makes me laugh when all the folks in the ads are stick thin skinnies or go there on their skateboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, has nothing to do with the world as it really exists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also don't do fast food either, gives me heartburn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, it makes me sick. I have a problem with processed food overall. Seems like I get heartburn if I eat anything that's not from scratch. It's kind of worrying. Like what are they putting in the food?

      Delete
  4. Hey Peep. Had to let you know about a technique I've been having success with over the last 2 months. Dr. Perry Nickelston on YouTube has The Big Six . It's six lymph node clusters you tab , rub a few times in specific order to decongest the lymph gates. I've cleansed a lot and lost a lot of inches . It's simple, free and only takes 5 min a day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I will check it out. Thanks! I was taught this one neck lymph massage years ago, but that sounds even more focused by far. I always have swollen glands in my upper body too.

      Delete