Monday, December 27, 2021

So Much Makes No Sense



I saw someone on Facebook, they are a vaxxed Covid believer who got their children vaxxed--in pictures.  They went to go visit a ball game of some sort, they were all in an enclosed stadium with 50,000 people.  She posted a video of maskless cheering people, every seat was taken.

If the vaxxed are getting and spreading "covid", isn't this a bad idea? This is in a northern state too, more liberal than the one I live in. I noticed looking at the video posted, no one had a mask on. Does this mean most believe the pandemic is over? Did they ban all the unvaxxed from this ballgame, and they see themselves all safe from the boosters and vaxxes? I thought they didn't work on Omnicron......

If a 50,000 plus stadium full of people is okay how come if I traveled to Chicago, I am not allowed to go in a restaurant, even with a KN95 mask on just because I am "unvaxxed"? Honestly I am glad I live in a "red dominated" county, and that's a lot for liberal me to say. The "liberals" have lost it. There's times I do consider that if they brought rules like this where I immediately live, I would go and file a lawsuit the very next day under ADA. I would put the paralegal schooling to some use yet again. 

A friend told me that they think Omicron means the pandemic is almost over and it's now mutated "down" into a cold. Some scientists on my Twitter seem to be differing from this view, while others believe the health problems from the vaxxes are going to snowball. At this point, my household has taken the path of caution but it's hard to know what is going on.  Some posters on Reddit told me, this doesn't mean the freedoms we have lost will ever be given back. I wrote back that they can do this to us again.

 I am trying to live "outside" of all this [doing disabled housewife junk, art, zooms] but it's hard. All these people say people are getting Covid around us. We are living carefully hedging our bets for now....but so much makes no sense. I just want to be able to live my life and be left alone. There's so much we have lost, and for what? Two years of this is long enough. 

2 comments:

  1. The endless bollocks pumped out by the UK government is helping no one . They keep telling us they will be sending out the army to vax the unvaccinated. ho hum we are endangering everyone etc etc . No we are the ones who have avoided crowds and worn masks throughout and survived just fine . Now we have omicron a nasty stinking flu like version. Which folks seem to be over with in a week with the aid of over the counter cold remedies. So onwards we go as the panicked listen to the you will need a vax every 12 weeks spiel , just wear a decent mask tit heads how hard is it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for the USA. That's scary about them sending the Army out, I think only the second amendment keeps them from threatening us. The vaxxes here have failed. I know all these people who got Covid now, and it's scaring me. We have to get food here soon too. All the people with Covid I know now have been vaxxed. I asked some how it was different from having a cold or flu, some did tell me a few odd symptoms, but you know it's hard to know. Omnicron just seems to be like a basic flu, but be careful getting it, I read two scientists [I have some scary stuff on my Twitter lately sorry everyone] who said Omicron may be a devil in disguise bringing long term effects later. I don't know what to believe anymore. It is obvious what they are doing IS NOT WORKING and the mandates are all about totalitarianism and more. The vaxxes are ineffective and I believe now the vaccinated are waking up. The up take for the boosters is much lower. Why risk myocarditis and clots if the crap won't even work?

      Delete