Saturday, March 26, 2022

Can You Keep Old Friends in Your Life After You Heal?

 


This is a good video, which talks about what I went through with old friends. As people here know after my no contact, I had to leave multiple friends behind. Two main ones from college were completely against my no contact from the family. Some of us waked up to the fact our "friends" treated us just like our family with the same abuse, put downs and more.

Two things I have worked on is telling people "no" and working on my own needs which changed things a lot in my life. Covid did kind of interrupt my life rebuild. It makes me sad, how things were turning around for me, in my life but it's better the healing came before all of what we are going through now. 

I went No Contact: They Didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment