Saturday, October 8, 2022

Pandemic? Endemic? The Insanity Continues

 

Hey remember when 20 and 30 somethings didn't suddenly drop dead except extremely rare cases of Aneurysms? I guess when the bodies pile up like cordwood, they can shout climate change! 

I guess Covid is "endemic" now. Is this to be my forever isolated like this? I fantasize about filing a court case over the ruination of my life. I'll go file against the guy who made Covid infectible to humans. Why isn't this guy in jail yet? If we had anyone in this country who cared about it's well-being, that gain of function guy and others like him would be in jail. I don't have money, time or energy. The system is so corrupt now, the very fact that this much has gone wrong means I would most likely wasting my time. 

Why did the elite soil their own nest? Maybe they are so stupid and evil they don't care. However I'm leaning heavier towards the "real" side and that we are screwed.  I still hope that all of this isn't a con and said to husband if I found out I hid out like this over a lie, I'm going to be angry. However recently, I asked a naturopath I know what she saw with people who had Covid, and she said it was real and this is someone who doesn't trust the vaxxes like me. People really did have heart problems, breathing issues and more.  I also have talked to a few who got "long Covid" before vaxx time. Covid still could be environmental or something else, but people are getting sick from something whether it's from gain of function dirty dealings or something else. This is a battle of good and evil, whatever your religious or non-religious persuasions are. 

The other day I saw this friend, who is a Covid believer to the max, he's had all five boosters. I've warned him a little bit, he's one of the few I was open to. He thinks Fauci and Gates are good guys. I don't know why. He told me, "You are going to be isolated forever now". I said, "The crap doesn't work so what's it matter and I'd be dead within the week". I then told him about my friends getting sick from the vaxx, but he wouldn't hear of it. He's had Covid already and his wife. I thought well maybe he got a false positive PCR but he said this one guy had Covid who he caught it from and that guy ended up in the hospital so maybe not. The other guy was vaxxed up too, so looks like the same luck of the draw on where the virus takes you, applied before. 

He's a nice guy and he brought me wonderful stamps to enjoy and I like him a lot outside of our Covid disagreements but I got kind of depressed being told, "You are going to be isolated forever." I also get scared when he takes a new booster. One weird moment was when he asked me, "Why are you going Qanon?". I said, "I'm not Qanon, come on, you know I was out there with protest signs against Trump!" I wish I had time to send him scientific studies and other articles, and the me of yesterday may have done this but I learned finally, most neurotypicals don't like barrages of information. 

It is now very rare to be someone who has never had Covid. Everyone I know has had it. I wonder if OCD helped me. Like I wouldn't let either of us even take the trash out without a mask on, or walk outside without one, if people were in the vicinity. I also put us in KN95 during the era of blue masks, by April and May of 2020. We wear N95 now. However I think, well times going to run out. I'll slip up or my hand will touch something someone just coughed on and I'll itch my nose or something.

I also had weird "conspiracy" wondering thoughts thinking maybe whatever people are being exposed to hasn't happened to me. I'm not outside that much so maybe if it's being dispersed in the environment, maybe I'm protected. I also live in a building made out of thick cinderblock, where smart phones often fail in here, it's one reason we kept a landline. Maybe the 5G isn't bombarding me. Hey don't think I am crazy having some of these thoughts, at this point who knows what is going on. Maybe my body is too strange to get Covid with too small red blood cells or I cook mostly non-processed/non-GMO food. It's hard to know. Maybe it's just the hiding out and going to grocery stores with the fewest people in them and having NO SOCIAL life outside of seeing 1-2 people masked up outside, or in a big library room. Maybe the multiple colds in 2016-2017 where I was crying from getting colds so much back then, gave me immunity. I don't know. I still get scared I'll "get it" and with my PTSD history, this does not help mental health. 

But back to being disabled and coping with this.....                        

What kind of society puts a disabled person in this position? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. No one cares. I don't expect them to anymore. We are in the times of Stalin and Mao and things are just getting rolling. There's no crying at the indoctrination camp. By the way there's worrisome laws being passed where they are destroying freedom of speech. I'm not sure how long I will even be able to talk about things anymore even here. They took down that "Died Suddenly" board on Facebook, with 300,000 people talking about all the people they knew who died or got serious disabilities from the vaxxes. It got put back up but the censorship never ends. There's a hole here that bugs me, why isn't anyone demanding something that isn't so dangerous or actually works. It needles at my brain. Why isn't anyone calling them out saying, "these vaxxes suck, you can do better". Also here the neglect of actual treatment remains that I have complained about before.

 If some of you read the posts from the nurses and other medical people posting about what they have seen on that "Died Suddenly" board, you would flip out. There's going to be a lot more disabled people. The sheer numbers of vaxx injured or long Covid cases [prevaxx times so I know the vaxx didn't do it to these folks] or the less than minor issue that Covid may do bad things long term even to ones who got mild cases. I never felt more autistic then when I told a group of people maybe it's a bad idea to keep getting Covid over and over vaxxed or not. 

 In a dying, failing society, vulnerable people aren't cared about. They always show healthy people outrunning the Nazis or Stasis on our movies, but in reality there were old, elderly and disabled people having to deal with the dirty deeds of all their psychopathic leaders. 

 Just go stay in your apartment forever except your ventures out in stores wearing a N95. Say goodbye to a social life, to going to church to any future happiness. And then on top of it all, I am supposed to be happy about all this. I've noticed no one else seems pissed off like me, except a few awake people. They all think these miserable psychopath excuses of leaders "care". Well I do not. they failed either on purpose or via incompetency and stupidity. 



                                       from "The Simpsons" Yeah this is my life. If I was not married, I would have gone insane by now. And now they are telling me this is forever....Who can I sue?

I see the "normals" meeting friends and having social lives and yes I feel like my life was ruined. It hurts. I already had major social deficients going with the autism and going deaf and now this. I see these two good friends from time to time, and talk to people on Zooms but I think to psychologically survive now, I'm just going to have embrace hermithood at home, well a hermitage of two. I don't have much in common with most people now anyway. I lost friends from all this or have to walk on eggshells with so many, its lonely. I think about all the stuff I miss out on for three years. I am still "stuck". There's no clear answers. Just go back to life, and accept the consequences and hope it's a hoax or that I'm immune or zinc and vit C will keep it away or live like this, it all sucks. Losing these valuable years of life to this has me so pissed off I can't even describe it. It's like my family won. 

Why aren't people pissed? I've asked this before. Stockholm Syndrome? There's some protesters in Europe but in America while they took to the streets over other things, no one cares about our lives being ruined or young people being killed by a vaxx that doesn't work, or medical freedom. I saw this ad for a regional pro-choice abortion law, they kept talking about freedoms for doctor and patients, and I thought hmm, funny they don't apply that to the Covid vaxxes. I'm so checked out of regular politics lately, it means so little to me, I feel like both sides are insane.

I saw one social media friend post that the vaxx messed up her periods, they were cycling constantly where she was having a period every other week with heavy bleeding and other bad symptoms, she was getting really sick, but sadly she went to go line up for another booster that made her even sicker. I thought, "That's insane!" However in this case, I went to go talk to her.  I sent her a Naomi Wolf link, but she had Covid before vaxx time and said it was really bad and caused breathing problems. It was obvious she felt like she was in a rock and hard place. Yeah that's what they've done with this. 

Then this other Facebook friend who is vaxxed to the maxx told me she is getting the "flu" every month, the Covid tests are negative but she keeps getting sick over and over. I didn't have the heart to say anything. She knows some of my opinions. I can't hound people to death. 

Supposedly we are supposed to all live normal and get Covid over and over. People think I'm weird now because I am still hiding out. China is insisting on zero Covid and I think they know something about the virus and it's long term effects. It makes no sense to me, this giving up, and just free-spreading it. This is the kind of thing that still confuses and I have cognitive dissonance watching people live normal lives while I've made decisions like I have. I don't know what to think but then I had a friend whose daughter had Covid and ended up on life support with residual lung problems and other factors, she's okay now but obviously Covid or something else did something bad to her lungs. 

Another thing I keep thinking is why is it so numerous. MRSA is out there, anyone can catch MRSA, but I didn't shut down my life over MRSA, I lived it but with this Covid crap it seems everywhere constantly. There's the lulls and we seem to go into one, but then the roller coaster ride begins anew. I don't get why this disease won't die out or keeps going and I do think if a monster in a lab created a real virus [bioengineered weapon] where a human being can never develop immunity, then we are looking at the collapse of society. This monster will be remembered forever as worse than Hitler, and Mengele.

I'm creeped out on how they have so quickly normalized ill health, getting "sick" from the failed vaxxes, and just over all decay and destruction of society. They keep talking about people "quiet quitting" jobs but I think people in general have lost motivation and hope. Why work hard if there's nothing to work for and the prices just keep skyrocketing anyway? Why plan for the future when there doesn't seem to be one anyway? One thing I am noticing is even formerly happy people are depressed and melancholic and this feels weird for a life long melancholic. Many are edgy and easily angered. It's better to maybe be a bit antisocial now in some ways. I can escape into my spiritual ponderings in trying to figure out how I ended up in a life and world like this one, but there's times I've said to my husband, "Did we die and not know it and end up in hell?" Then I think quit being silly you got food and power still. You've lived far worse, but it does feel like we are in some kind of altered reality, like living a real life sci fi or dystopian movie. 

People are checking out. If I had any degree of health, I'd head for the hills as I said and live the most remote rural life I could find.  Teens aren't going to want part time jobs if it means you bring home illness to the family. Some who may have wanted to supplement incomes, don't want to take the risk. I'm under a bit of strain because my husband's temporary job could end this December, and we don't know if there is an extension. We hope he can get more remote work. He still has his transcription work. If he can't then we have to enter the Covid gauntlet via exposure at a job. All the bills have skyrocketed.  How long will someone like me last if it's real. The working class has already been bombarded.

The happier ones are the "I don't care" types who remain ignorant of all the troubles. The extroverts with friends at the bar, who for some reason have no worries. They believe the tales that Covid is just like a cold, and you can easily fight it off and it won't do anything long term. All I know is I have read multiple articles that every bout cuts down the immune system. Who knows whats going on. So you've had a cold 10 times? What about Covid 10 times? What about the 15th booster? There's studies saying that negatively affects your immune system too. 

The acceptance of all the death too from the vaxxes is psychotic. 16 year olds dropping dead on ball fields and no one gives a damn! Line up and do your part for the state. Delusional insanity ignoring endless side effects. In years past, far less got products removed from the market. 

Also I see the cracks forming everywhere. You know the ones you can't talk about with the brainwashed normies? We have these "Dollar" stores of various names here, and the other day I went into one and it looked like a bomb hit it. There was crap in every aisle so it made it very hard to get around in a walker. I knocked over this boxes of brooms, and had husband pick it up since it was too heavy for me. I asked the manager, "What's going on?" She claimed she couldn't get help but that store is not that busy. I go there all the time, and there's never more than 5 customers in the place at a time. There were two employees at the front, and her that day, so why not assign someone to aisle clean up? I had the ominous thought, that their brains were disorganized, and the store had that look, like people couldn't figure out how to put things on shelves and organize anymore either via confusion or breaking down mental processes. So I felt weird. I'm seeing this happen in a few stores around here. 


I took this picture, in case I broke anything knocking these brooms over, and they got upset but every aisle was like this, some were even more crowded with stuff. It didn't make sense, why leave small boxes out in the way for people to trip over? Person blurred out was another customer.

There's more mentally ill people in the streets too, people standing and staring. Maybe I look crazy too, who knows but I am talking obvious problems. There was this one guy shouting and screaming running across one street while I waited for my husband to get something from a pharmacy for me. I crouched down in the car not wanting to be noticed. 

I thought about those scientists warning about Covid affecting the brain or the Covid vaxxes affecting people's thinking processes and got worried. Maybe they were too depressed to put the store in order, but this is in too many places. I've been noticing other major errors too, like having to reorder my lung medicine twice--getting worried because I ordered it Monday and it still hasn't shown up, banking errors, other slips.  My visit at home doctor's office wanted me to enroll in some "managed care program", I looked it up and it looked like a way to deny me medical care so I refused. Some mega-conglomerate bought them now too just like my pharmacy. The kleptocracy is on the roll. 

I work on art projects/the zine--getting close to the end, and watch a lot of TV and spend time with husband and try to ignore the collapsing society around me. Okay here's a new set of Covid links for you.

Look at how much money Fauci's made. [I got some others to look up on this website]

Hearing disorder following COVID-19 vaccination: A pharmacovigilance analysis using the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - PubMed (nih.gov)

COVID-19 Vaccination and Neurological Manifestations: A Review of Case Reports and Case Series - PubMed (nih.gov)

Proof That the Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose | Madison Area Lyme Support Group

What's this crap about?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-vsafe-data-americans-medical-care-covid-vaccination-et/

https://www.icandecide.org/v-safe/

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/10/1651

https://sensereceptornews.com/?p=9385

https://pauloosterhuis.substack.com/p/are-witnessing-now-suggests-vaccine?r=koesb&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-the-pandemics-wrongest-man/comments?s=r

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ngyrfn/why_hasnt_this_guy_ralph_baric_funded_and/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/oye143/ralph_baric_chilling_in_wuhan_with_bat_lady_and_a/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2973827/


https://old.reddit.com/r/vaccinelonghaulers/  Endless horror stories, all life altering destroying disabilities from the shots. Remember every booster round is a spin of the roulette wheel. 

https://rumble.com/v13kefy-must-see-the-plan-who-plans-for-10-years-of-pandemics-from-2020-to-2030.html

https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/biolabs-your-backyard

https://capitolsheila.substack.com/p/in-jan-2019-us-funded-coronavirus?utm_source=%2Fprofile%2F39148584-capitolsheila&utm_medium=reader2

21 comments:

  1. That dollar store looks a lot worse than most -- I've been to the others, which aren't nearly as crowded and cluttered as that one looks. Strangely, though, the store you documented was also good for awhile -- there was one guy that I talked to, who seemed to be there constantly. Then he disappeared, and a few came and went quickly, and now you have the situation that you described. So I don't know what's going on, other than the obvious -- nobody wants to work those types of jobs anymore, for the potential risk that it entails. Because, remember, they were deemed essential workers when all this COVID stuff started, which meant they got no reprieve from the potential effects. This is why the Manchins of the world got so mad about PUA -- not that it worked, but it worked a little bit too well. Because it gave people a measure of freedom they hadn't enjoyed in decades, and look where they ran with it. In that sense, I couldn't blame anybody a bit. --Mr. Peep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that guy who left had his brain intact to clean the place up. The manager seemed out of it to me. I thought why isn't she picking some of this stuff up? Yeah no one wants those jobs to deal with the public and after several cases of Covid their health probably is spiraling down. Remember it can be mild a few times and then you get a serious one. Yeah they got no reprieve, still had to go to work during the worse of it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all the links Peep. Good work! Sorry your in such a sorry situation. I really do feel for you. It is such a dilemma.I do believe covid or something exists making some people very sick. But it still seems to pass over many people or not make them very sick. Maybe now is the best time to risk getting it, as it is a milder strain.Lots of people say it's just like a cold right now. A friend has long covid, from an earlier strain, but she is recovering.
    I'm an introvert so I can handle periods of isolation fairly well most of the time. But you are a very social person
    So I could see how this would make you mad.
    Wishing you the best - Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I think something is out there making people sick, Baric and gain of function people did release something now destroying people. One scientist claims Covid is going to destroy immune systems [the worthless shots don't protect from this either] so they will all have conditions akin to AIDS from both Covid and the shots. Maybe some are immune and then some seem to almost died. It is more mild but then I've heard of some ending up in the hospital with Omicron, I still say try and avoid it because of the long term effects. Glad you can handle isolation, well I only got out so much but this has felt extreme for so long. I hate the feeling of being "locked down" with no spontaneous freedom always have to worry about this in the back of my head.

      Delete
  3. Somehow, although immunity among children in the US is generally high, I managed to avoid becoming immunized to chicken pox. This was OK and I went along for years without a problem. Until the virus found *me* and I got very sick from it in my early 30s. I was lucky I had health care at the time (and a landlady who was always looking for an excuse to cook up a big pot of chicken soup) and I was given a medicine called Acyclovir. I was pretty sick there for a while but I got better. How does this relate to covid? Simple - you can simply avoid it and never get immunized, and you might be fine. Or you can get it, or get the shot. The shot's generally a lot less severe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the shot is less severe when I personally know people who got blood clots and kidney failure from it. How about this, both suck. Also why did they give these shots to kids when a] The worthless trash doesn't prevent long term effects and b] Kids got less sick from Covid and had high immunity to it--well that's going to change now with the ADE. Also why do you keep using the word "immunized" when the Covid vaxxes do not do that whatsoever. I know people on their 4th case of Covid who have been vaxxed. Also how are you going to feel when you have to get one every 4-6 months and every time you risk a bad outcome? I don't understand your trust in the system. Used to be liberals knew megacorporations could be corrupt. And look around you Alex, this crap is only getting worse. THEY FAILED.

      Delete
    2. I am curious have you read up on Ralph Baric, EcoHealth etc, I know liberal news sources are very controlled now, not that I trust everything from the right either. Also why do you trust that psychopath Fauci, go see the link I provided.

      Delete
  4. in the UK its just ignored now except for the requirement to wear masks in medical settings , People still die of it but its not the ones you would expect . Lots of sudden deaths in the younger generation but its dont mention it everywhere . We did get the irony of in the unvaccinated household himself with 4 jabs got it far worse than anyone else , during the whole shenanigins we had one distant family member die from a lung virus she had MS for many years but this was 2 weeks before the pandemic . My 88 year old mother is currently in a Covid isolation ward, she had every jab went into hospital for an unrelated matter then caught Covid there , shes fine but remains testing positive so could be there for weeks ..ho hum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah most ignore it now and returned to normal life, vaxxed and unvaxxed. Maybe that's making my life more painful, they call me nuts and ignore and invalidate my emotions about it. From what I see the shots don't work at all. Households were some got the vaxx and some didn't, often the vaxxed ones are sicker, and all I know is the vaxxed people around me keep getting Covid whether they are "careful or not". I even know isolated disabled people who got the shot and got Covid. Also it shocks me how they don't care about all the sudden deaths too, all of them with the attitude "nothing to see here". Wonder if the distant family member caught Covid early one. Hope your mother heals up fast, hospitals seem like very dangerous places to be now. I would have to be literally dying to even go to one now. They say "take-up" for the recent booster is very low, well when people have caught the illness several times the vaxx is supposed to prevent, you lose customer confidence, of course there's some brainwashed leftist "true believers" who still exist, but the majority of the people are signing off. Sadly I think permanent damage has been done to those who got vaxxed.

      Delete
  5. Hi Peeps,

    I have several things to say ...

    On isolation and the state of conflict in a relationship when you debate, or don't agree.

    I was at a party with some people around my age and I asked them if they thought that people were more mean and cruel today than say the 1980s. All of them said "yes." That was around 10 in my age group.

    So then I was in a more substantial gathering, and I asked the same question. All of them except one said the same thing. The one who said "no" said that there was a lot more prejudice in the old days. You were shunned unless you were white, educated, middle class. Now no one cares that much about race, he said. It's more about what political party you affiliate with, and to a lesser extent, what religion you affiliate with, and to an even lesser extent, where your attitudes are on vax issues. He may be right that the focus is just different. I'll have to look into that.

    But from my perspective, social media has made it possible to find "belief clones", people you have an incredible amount in common with. I've run across some in my own sphere, and we even look alike in many ways, dress similarly, and paint similarly, have the same song playlist in our car, have many of the same views on issues, etc, etc. It's something we weren't privy to in "the old days". I had one soul sister from my past, but when I met her, I felt it was almost like a divine experience and incredibly rare. Now it isn't.

    So I think that is where rejections are becoming easier for people. We are clustering in clone groups, as I like to call them. The attitude is: "I don't have to be around people I don't agree with. I can cluster with people who have the same strong views, the same beliefs, the same kind of appearance that I have." So diversity of views is not being accepted like it was before.

    On the "whether society is getting more cruel": a lot of those people didn't say "yes" for no reason at all. They had experiences to back up that attitude. Some of the guys had been threatened with weapons, an unheard of trend back in the 80s. At least no one spoke of it, and I was in a pretty tight group of friends and I think if they went through this type of threat, they would have said so.

    My husband almost hit a car that had zipped in front of him to go to a Mom and Pop shop, and when my husband stopped there too he said, "I almost ran into you! What were you doing?" And the guy looked disdainfully at him, marched towards him, and threatened to put "holes" through him. People at the store looked shocked and frightened. And he's not the only one by far.

    cont ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lise

      That's interesting the party people all thought people were far more cruel and mean since the 1980s. I think so. They've changed quite a bit even from the 2000s. It makes sense people who are older would say yes, we all remember. And even that other group said yes, was that one guy who complained about prejudice younger? I would say some of that stuff impacted things sure but overall things got a lot worse. Maybe even within the different communities themselves. I don't agree with that guy if anything while some institutional prejudice has gone down, in some ways things are more balkanized. The class stuff impacts my life daily. I don't fit the white middle class norm for instance, and well, you can see in my latest article how that's working for me. Yeah the vax issues stuff is there now too. Some can keep quiet and you'll still get grilled, it feels like a religion where "heretics" are unwelcomed. I think people better wake up. SO many getting sick from that stuff. I had a high school mate post an article from their town about how a mother and son [50s and teen] both were found dead, and the police said there was no foul play and no carbon monoxide was mentioned so I'm thinking vaxx.....could be wrong but that was my first thought.

      That's funny about "belief clones", I do agree on social media some people find their twins. It's interesting if you can find ones with same hobbies, dress and music. I can see that. I think IRL I noticed friends looking more alike, you know the women who all meet at the paint and wine studio and are all dressed alike, I see that stuff on my FB. In my case I think because the spin of the dial put so many unique factors in to play, how many autistics who are deaf with stage 4 Lipedema who are poor, into conspiracy and stamp collecting and an artist are there? I did find other stage 4 Lipedema women, but there were too many other differing factors. I did meet a few autistics ones. One thing I did find other people with childhoods like my own online, that would have been impossible in the real world. So I agree. Soul sisters probably were more rare in the old world. I have found friends with unique characteristics online including ones who hold some of my beliefs.

      In my case clones may be more rare, just because of the strangeness and rarity of my medical circumstances but I know what you mean. The social class stuff is also complicated for me, I have middle class plus interests but I'm poor. I think I see that happening with people. One thing I've noticed is people do seem to want their matches. Like I even see these women who befriend women who all look the same as them. You are right about people all wanting people who want the same opinions, looks, and more. I'm definitely seeing it. Even in the autistic community I've seen this, where they all choose fellow liberals or normal weight people.

      I'm taking a break from my UU, as you probably read, but even there the sameness of opinion expected seemed to grow especially since Covid. Social class wise, the UU was never easy for me, it's one thing that drove me out years ago. They talk about international trips while you put off the cable bill for a week because money is too low and groceries are going up. It gets lonely. I'm tired of ideological tests in general. Maybe one reason I'm not happy lately is living in this affluent town where no one relates to me in general. Covid just made it all worse too.
      continuing...
      My husband almost hit a car that had zipped in front of him to go to a Mom and Pop shop, and when my husband stopped there too he said, "I almost ran into you! What were you doing?" And the guy looked disdainfully at him, marched towards him, and threatened to put "holes" through him. People at the store looked shocked and frightened. And he's not the only one by far.

      Delete
    2. Yeah society is getting meaner, you can have some angry person threaten to shoot you in a road rage. Not surprised some of the men got threatened. Well you know I've seen some crazy stuff, I think one reason husband keeps us here, is fear of crime and problems in other places, we certainly saw enough. These people may be rich and snobby but no one is fist fighting in the streets and no would be home invasion as of yet. We don't have to deal with the Chicago stuff.
      Wow that's scary what happened to your husband. Glad he is okay. Some are crazy enough they will just put holes in you over road rages and driving incidents.

      Delete
  6. cont ...

    In terms of women, they pointed more towards "general attitudes" - that people were in-polite, sweared more, don't give a thought to other people they are around or are serving (like workers at DMV, receptionists, post office workers, and so on). "Everyone is a lot more snippy and self involved these days!" is something i heard from a few of them.

    The reason I asked the question is because my hubs and I have noticed a considerable uptick in road rage. Only one of the gang talked about that, but we notice it more and more, even on quiet country roads. But where it has gotten worse is on the super highways.

    We took a one and a half hour trip, and almost got hit 5 different times. When we are in the car together, one person navigates and warns the other about aggressive drivers. Even with this, we almost got hit 5 times. In one situation on that drive, a huge truck was up ahead, obviously broken down and straddling the lane I was in. We both saw that the coast was clear in the left lane, so we started to pull into it, but the car in the left lane sped up suddenly and was trying to pass us. Either we were going to hit him or the truck. I think you know what decision we made. But what it shows is this obliviousness to what is going on around so many people these days.

    There are so many other incidences I could write about concerning the road, road rage, texting drivers, cars on ferries, and increasingly disgusting public bathrooms on super highways, but I think you get my drift.

    On the vaccine issues, I got sick of the rancor of it on both sides, so I don't talk about it any more. I don't have hard views either way. Around here, people are still wearing masks in the grocery stores, albeit they are usually seniors, but some young people behind store counters are still wearing them, and definitely at pharmacies, the post office, some at the bank, and some who are immunocompromised wear them too. And there are still plexiglass "walls" in front of cash registers. New York got hit hard with Covid deaths (we knew quite a few musicians who died of it ourselves), so it's not nearly the "uncool" thing to wear masks as it is, perhaps, in other states.

    I do know one person who got myocarditis from the vaccine, and it's someone I see every other day or so, and she can't get vaccines any more as a result. Her husband works in a popular store every day with a mask to keep her safe and so far neither have caught the virus, not even the Omicron which was moving through here last Spring infecting people in great numbers. Masks are highly effective it would seem, and except for one obnoxious guy who asked me why I was wearing a mask at a crowded indoor party, no one has bothered me about whether I want to wear one or not.

    "Sorry bud, I'm not your clone."

    On the ACON phenomenon, there are so many people without families or greatly reduced family members people want to have relationships with these days, the millennials in particular. A lot of parents from Generation X are complaining that their kids don't care about family any more. The trend is about careers, politics, education, the environment, feeling free to move anywhere, telling the X parents over and over that they are adults and don't want or need any input from the Xers. But even with old people, they aren't that interested what they have to say either. Shutting down conversations is somewhat commonplace. However, the Midwest might be different (more about family and church perhaps, but maybe even that might have eroded more since the 80s and 90s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Yeah people are less polite and swear more. I do think Covid broke down the social fabric too in general. It's messed me up, like I don't like talking to people anymore, and just see them as a possible germ vector and anxiety producer. Which I know sounds bad, but they have shredded the social fabric with this forever pandemic garbage, but even before then, I agree people were more self involved. I noticed service people weren't seen as people anymore. That's one thing where they put everyone in competition over everything and especially in crowded places you see social order and niceties break down. I live in small enough towns people used to say hello and talk at grocery store and all that got wiped away since Covid. Everyone shuffling like zombies, even now with most unmasked, it's depressing honestly.
      Road rage and problems are up. I know I may see the vaxxes a bit differently but I do think people are having their brains affected, they aren't staying on the road the same way, and swerving. Some may say the virus has done cognitive stuff too or isolation etc. There is more aggression. Some seem to drive really fast like they just want to push through. I notice the out of town tourists drive the worse here, have to admit, I'm glad when they go, because it's less crowded here then.

      Wow that's crazy you almost got hit 5 times. I do notice differences between urban and rural areas, when we go some places, I have had to serve as a look out too. Even watching out for ones who will turn into you, is now a problem. Passing is really dangerous, I told husband to avoid it as much as possible. WE SEE PEOPLE SPEED UP, on purpose so you can't pass them. It's like a driving competition and people are personally offended if you pass them.

      I understand avoiding the vaxx stuff, well you know my opinions on it. Sometimes I wanted to be left alone on my end around here like when I got told "you are going to be isolated forever" for some of my choices. No one wears masks here anymore, maybe the rare old person.
      I think NY may be different. I do live in a more rural county so that may have something to do with it. Many believe Covid is over here or "just a cold".

      Yeah during Delta I know NY got wiped out, saw lots of death, so maybe that has made for more extended mask wearing.

      Sorry to hear that person you know got myocarditis, glad they have avoided Covid. They didn't need those problems too. I still wear masks, people think I am nuts and I did get some push back for still living "isolated". Its one reason I am taking a break from some things. Like the "living on punishment" thing. I have friends who believe the virus is still a hoax, but when I gathered evidence, something is out there, at least they understand with my lungs, me not wanting to take the gamble.

      I knew so many people who got Omicron, that anyone who hasn't had Covid is a rarity around here.

      Fortunately I haven't been bothered over the mask wearing, probably because of visible disabilities, husband has been left alone seen with me. I got more push back on the "why are you living so isolated"

      continuing.....

      Delete

    2. Family has broken down majorly. I noticed in 1970s we had a lot more family events and such, then the younger ones did, before I went no contact. Like my cousins barely saw their father and saw other relatives and each other only so much and they lived more local. I know I grew up seeing more aunts and uncles while I was closed out, but the scapegoat stuff and my finances impacted that. I think many have walked like ACONs had to. There's been some backlash, making excuses for abuse where ACONS have been called out for ruining the social fabric and "taking families for granted" like that one Cunningham fellow's articles they keep publishing.
      Thats interesting about Generation X being upset over the millennials, I never had kids so didn't know how my own generation was reacting. I went to a conservative high school in a medium sized town and I have noticed that town is very family focused, people live there for life, families local. The Midwest is a lot more family focused though I think things have broken up here. I always felt weird when other kids had their whole family around them when mine all lived far away. Even most churches I attended especially the conservative ones were all family oriented and that got kind of lonely. That's too bad things are breaking up even more, I guess it does not surprise me. My family was ruined by the constant moving to point where everyone lived far away and in my case, I know that helped to break relationships down where my mother because of her money had everyone's ear while I was some far away person who never could afford gas and hotels or even the good enough car to see anyone. I got the feeling the young now don't feel the same attachment to family. Like before I went no contact, I tried to give a place for nieces and nephews, there was no interest. I got the feeling even with the non-scapegoated folks who had status in the family, the young simply didn't care anymore. They didn't seek the same or want the same connection.

      Delete
    3. I thought the midwest would be different in terms of families sticking together.

      It's been trending more and more here towards lots of divorce and blended families. So now many 20 year olds have blended family great-grandparents, blended family grandparents and blended family parents. Blended families aren't very cohesive to begin with, but when it's multi-generational, sometimes the number of inlaws over-dominate the number of blood family. There's also a lot more stress (and abuse, and estrangements in blended families, a lot more). And then when you add in both parents working at full time jobs ...

      So, young people throw up their hands and conclude family is no longer important? That's what I'm seeing.

      After they reach adulthood, there are so many ways to extricate yourself from parents (whether abusive, or just nosy), with "programs" local, state and federal. That may be a contributing factor too. Kids are moving long distances away too, which makes the family ties very thin.

      Delete
    4. One thing about me remember is I was a Christian fundamentalist for over 15 years so I saw mostly the "conservative" world. My old small rural town is one of the most conservative places in the nation as far as Midwest goes. So that Midwest, the red part, yeah family remains pretty dominant. I got a line in Fat Pat where Fat Pat makes a joke about living in Hooterville, "Who needs Uncle Sam when you got a cousin around every corner?" talking about all these people with endless families that Pat envies. The zine is at the 225 page mark, I'm hoping ONE DAY to get it done. LOL [getting projects one with CFS is hard, and I've been working on other stuff too] it's one reason I didn't fit in that world so easily though in many ways wish I had, if that makes sense.

      I think probably out east there are far more blended families. Even where I went to high school, was very conservative and fundamentalist as far as religion goes, I was kind of an outcast even being Catholic back then. I've encountered people with lives like that, some people on 2nd and 3rd marriages, 2 kids from one guy and 1 kid from another and getting pregnant with a new one. You almost need a score card to keep track of them all and I wonder how they handle the visitation thing. Yeah I can see that being more abusive and complicated. Many of my young cousins got divorced. I'm a rarity being married so long even in the regular world. I and my husband notice just about every wedding we went to the people ended up divorced.

      I can see the kids worn out with it all too, and unlike old days where everyone went to grandma's house and visited aunts and uncles, that's not happening either, so what's to keep it all together and what's the point. In my own family, my brother and sister had nothing to do with each other, or their kids with each other. Even knowing cousins I think is rare nowadays. I bet my brother's kids couldn't even name their cousins or remember who they are barely. The fundamentalist, red, conservative world is very family-oriented, but one thing about being in that world via the church that got painful for me especially in the last IFB where the pastor made family everything.

      I'm glad there's options to escape abusive parents and programs. Certainly without Uncle Sam, I would have faltered myself, well good parts of the government anyhow before they spun the dial to depopulation and gain of function. I do think FAMILY as an institution is dying out. Even the fundamentalists seemed to idolized it in kind of an extreme fashion but they didn't realize they had privilege their either and how good jobs and the rest formed the foundation of that. Younger people didn't go to my churches, they left, I was one of the youngest [in my 30-40s in all of them]

      Yeah family isn't what it used to be at all. I think the moving and everyone living far away has destroyed it but also the increased narcissism. I think even people like my mother were held a bit in check by social expectations and family networks in the 70s and before.
      There's not the same attachment. I faced facts I didn't even really have actual relationships with some of mine. It was a mirage. Yeah there were the abusers but there were relatives who saw me at a dinner about once every 5 years. That's a stranger.

      Delete
  7. Lilac
    My aunt caught MRSA at the hospital when she got a surgery to get a precancerous cervical lesson removed. It caused her to get hospitalized whenever my cat bit her, but now it appears that her MRSA is gone so maybe my cat just carries a vicious bacterial strain that only I am immune to. I also know a girl, the daughter of my dad’s best friend, who got MRSA from getting tattooed by an unlicensed tattoo artist as a minor. For her it’s kind of like an STD but I haven’t spoken with her in a while because I’m never on Facebook but one time I ran into her in public after having a weird premonition that I would.
    I had no problem isolating myself from COVID as I have no social life. I ride the bus a lot but there’s an air vent in the back and they had mask requirements in 2020. I think it was better to keep everything open but require masks and distancing than to close things altogether because most COVID spreads in the home and if you don’t let people go out and do things in a place that requires masks they will just have private gatherings at people’s homes where they don’t require masks.
    I didn’t get COVID until 2022 when my aunt’s friend came home sick and insisted it was the flu. My aunt caught it soon afterwards. The night before I caught it, she did this weird thing - she offered me to go in her bathtub and relax in her bath water which was still warm when she got out. She usually doesn’t let me use her bathtub because I stink it up, so it was almost like the virus was mind controlling her to help her to spread it to me or something. The first symptom I noticed was conjunctivitis - I have had a bad habit of picking my eyes and inducing factitious conjunctivitis since I got a pinkeye infection in 2017, though the pandemic helped to break me of the habit - so I didn’t pick up on this as being a symptom immediately although I started to suspect that I had caught pinkeye again as I really hadn’t been picking my eyes that much for how red they were. I half expected myself to wake up sick in the morning and I did. But I was absurdly optimistic about it, like I would get better if I just slept. My aunt insisted I wasn’t sick and wanted me to get up to do things for her, and on the third or fourth day she made me run into the grocery store unmasked (forgot where it was at the moment) to pick up a few things for her. I can’t believe I actually believed him when he said it was the flu but in all fairness I’m not sure I’ve ever had the flu so I didn’t know what to expect. It actually was kind of like being on Zoloft, since I slept very well and was not as bothered by pain as I should have been. I was taking a shitload of vitamins at the time, A and D and K2 and a multi with zinc and lion’s mane/cordyceps/chaga/maitake mushroom powder and other supplements I got to see if they would help my nerve pains which as it turns out were caused by letting mold grow in my room so my nerve pains got worse after COVID but only because I hadn’t gotten out of bed to throw away some moldy food I guess. It just hit me one time while I was trying to study or whatever on my bed with some leftover African food (it was really good, similar to Indian food) we had gotten at a farmer’s market, there was a piece of sweet potato or yam that had grown fuzzy white mold really quickly and as I saw that and I felt a nerve pain (usually doesn’t happen immediately after exposure) it hit me that this was what was causing it. I cleaned my room and have since made sure not to keep anything moldy and now whenever I feel an electric nerve pain I check for mold somewhere and I usually find it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilac
    Also the COVID left me with low blood pressure, so low I had difficulty standing up, but I resolved this by eating more salt and taking my mom’s potassium pills that she left after she died. I think suppressing my appetite and making me shit out all my electrolytes caused that. But for my aunt’s friend it was so severe he had to go to the hospital. But she was well enough by the end of the month to visit her father and stepmother in Oregon. The stepmother has MS so he forbid us to visit in the summer of 2021 for not being vaxxed... my aunt might get to go this summer but I will have to stay behind or I will miss the Danny Elfman concert in August... her friend works at the amphitheater so she might be able to drive me there.
    Low blood pressure runs in our family but my aunt was working in a place that was infected during 2020 and somehow never caught it. Even after a friend who tested positive coughed in her face. I think it could be genetic; an ACE2 receptor variant that is impervious to infection from the original variant. So she got really cocky and went around maskless in 2021 but it appears that Omicron can infect you even if you’re immune to the original variant, maybe because it doesn’t just use ACE2. Maybe the same ACE2 variant also causes low blood pressure? I’d like to find out which ACE2 variant was used in Fauci’s humanized mice; maybe it was chosen on purpose to infect certain ethnic groups more than others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilac read my MRSA story with the family, it was creepy. My brother had already given it to 4 people I knew of, and they wanted him to visit for Thanksgiving. I "ruined" the family Thanksgiving complaining about it. I don't think its anything to mess with. He had to have surgery his got so bad.
      That would be really gross in a tattoo. I remember reading about it and sex does spread it. Some of course get it via non-sexual means but there's sexual means as well.
      I had weird premonitions dealing with the family at that time, kept thinking the word "plague" and having to get away.
      Yeah those of us with no social lives were able to avoid Covid. No family too, or big dinners or other social events. I had somewhat of a "social life" going to groups like the UU, but that was all wiped away. To avoid Covid, I destroyed what little social life I had outside of a very few friends. [3-4 regional friends I only saw in masks, and online ones] I told husband yesterday do you know how exceptionally rare we are for never having had Covid, but we basically live like hermits. I know the isolation has turned me weird and I probably can barely "mask" anymore being out of practice to function in society. I think closing everything obviously failed. I think we would have ended up better off if they did nothing honestly. The vaxxes have extended it, and more. Most people didn't care about getting it. If you look at my old posts on here, I read like an old Covidian, pissed off no one was wearing masks. I wrote a social engineering post early on, but oh man I was pissed off that everyone was just spreading it willy nilly. I had this friend who had a party of 70 people, where we got into arguments about Covid and it ruined the friendship. She believed it was a hoax. I said sorry later, realizing the Covid world was full of lies, but she didn't come back around. I have other friends who believe it's a hoax, or lies, [poisoning, etc] so can deal with that. I even wrote on here if I wondered if it was a hoax, but then talked to too many I trusted who got it and how messed up they were. I started wearing masks very early on, KN95 then. Husband wears KN95, wish he'd stick to N95, though I get him to wear those too. I switched to N95 later.
      I read theories, that the virus works in a way where people WANT to spread it, saw some of those discussed by dissenting scientists.

      I'm a bit of an OCD germ phobe. I guess I learned how bad I really am these last few years. I'm a crappy housekeeper but I have some weirdness about germs and "contagion", making Covid a nightmare hard to describe. I wash my hands all the time, and shower constantly--most disabled people don't shower everyday especially with CFS but I do it. I wonder if my OCD kept it away. I wouldn't even go out into the apartment hall without a mask to get the mail. I probably need therapy to return to regular life. Most people think I am crazy now, which is a little bit scary, I was always thinking of the air flow, how many people, what room, what hours for least people around and what people were too high of risk. I still haven't sat in a room with more than 3 people in it for a duration of time. I'm still wearing masks now, everyone thinks I'm nuts, which is a little bit scary. I do wonder about the masks being used as "slave control" and "mind control" and thought that early one but was afraid of catching it. I even wonder if I am wrong about what it IS now, and if I got fooled into living this way.

      Its too bad you caught it, the eye thing would freak me out and the no smelling that many reported.
      Pink eye sucks, Ive had it before. I do wear glasses wonder if it helps with catching it out in world.
      I have weird habits, if I was around too many people always ran to take zinc and vit C, especially since I saw an article saying zinc kills it. Having people tell you, that you aren't really sick had to be a mind screw...continuing...

      Delete
  9. Trying to figure things out, I quizzed a lot of people asking them what was unlike a regular cold or flu, I heard weird symptoms like tingling limbs, fast heart rate--this before the vaxxes, extreme fatigue, where they could not get out of bed, one guy told me the guy he caught it from ended up in hospital--Omnicron time, no smelling, extreme brain fog--that one scares the crap out of me where it seemed to make people dumb and out of it. it was weird to see people laugh that off. I do wonder about 5 G and poison. Even had weird thought, maybe I haven't gotten it because I'm huge and whose going to dose a 500lber properly and I live in cinder block so maybe the 5G isn't getting through to "get us" [cellphones can even fail in our building which is one reason I kept a landline]

    I'm glad you were taking a shit load of vitamins. I need more. I take a lot of C and B and others. I need some Lion's Mane. I have NAC/Quercetin, etc, but because of some mild med interactions, plan to take those only if I catch it. I still need to buy the promegrate skin extract. Maybe your vitamins kept it more mild then it would have been. Oh I eat a shit load of eggs, someone said eggs holds it off, saw some weird article. I know you wonder about cholesterol and eggs in me, but i feel better on them. Hope they don't kill me but a lot of sources of protein make me sick, with the stones and eggs don't.
    That sucks with the nerve pains. Mold can have very bad effects. I sometimes wonder if the moldy apartment we had to move out of, with black mold worsened my UCTD.
    The effects on blood pressure had to be horrible, I think it seems Covid exploits whatever bodily weaknesses there are. Glad you the one friend got better. That sucks to be banished for being unvaxxed. I'm sure if I wasn't no contact with the family, they probably blindly followed, and would have tried some of that crap with me. I think even the gung-ho Republicans got vaxxed for the sake of their jobs and schools.

    Ah ACE2 receptors. Some groups ARE far more immune. A friend showed me this. Makes you wonder about the elite and their parties where they didn't worry about masks though I questioned if they had an antidote. Notice the group that is the most immune in the chart.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7439997/?fbclid=IwAR3rtnPBYWiM2CzRUWD1EQifrhJrlORKMdSPDkPxfhMq5aEGl84c6VOz0Yk

    ReplyDelete