Wednesday, August 9, 2023

The Hive Mind Will Silence You When You Question Their Absurdities

 


Sometimes I get too outspoken. This above statement is because someone else was complaining about the unvaxxed and how they are angry at someone for not getting it, and refusing to deal with them. They were banning them from an event.

 My God, all these years of repression, it's like it squeezes out. I'm more determined than ever to change who I am around. If I can't be me what's the use?

My friends who see through this crap are like an oasis in a desert from hell. This is part of a transcript on a Zoom on a group for those with autism. It's just a copy of what I said. Their instant reaction was to bring forth censorship.  I used to like this group, it served some social needs, I even put on presentations and was the volunteer facilitator a few times, we did special interests, art, adhd and a variety of topics. It was interesting speaking to other people with autism who shared many of my same challenges. The group started off younger but then other people in their 40s and 50s showed up last year, so it was something positive for awhile.

However just for saying this, I got shut down and told, "You can't talk about this and need to be quiet." I complained about censorship and said, "Why do you have to shut everyone down for having a different opinion?" They did not respond. My mention of people having unknown medical conditions went unheeded too.
       
Then this one millennial aged man said, and remember this is 2023, "I don't socialize with any unvaxxed people, I refuse!" For this overt discrimination, no one spoke out. By the way I didn't mention my status, they know I have bad health problems.  I said back, "That's discrimination and 'othering' people!" The subject was changed but then another early 50s man, said, "I agree with him, he has the right not to have unvaxxed people in his house and life!". This was too much for me, and I said back, "That's discrimination and it's wrong!".              

I rethought those words because now I want to avoid the vaxxed myself.  The "woke" types who still believe, there's no peace anyway.  There is division here that can't be surmounted. Maybe they feel it. The unvaxxed are 'evil' to them, those who refused to submit and those who dare to question. Who thought society would grow this fascist in my life but it has.

The "regretters" are fine, but having been burnt several times now trying to live in peace among the "true believers" but having them squash me verbally and otherwise multiple times, forcing me into a place of suppression, I want nothing to do with them either. 

After I argued with the second guy,  I said, "I'm done."  and signed off the group. I plan to never return.

They made a new rule because of me. This came in my email, the very next day. The "suppressive persons" must be suppressed I suppose.

"Hi, Autistic peer support group members!

 I’ve spent some time thinking about last week’s meeting, and I’d like to propose a new group norm:

No discussion of vaccines. If you have questions about a vaccine, talk to your doctor.
 
I think this guideline will reduce conflict, help us stay on topic, and make the group a more comfortable space for everyone.

 If you have any concerns about this potential change to the group norms, please contact me directly.


By the way they talked about their vaccines and boosters constantly on the group. It wasn't me raising the topic. Someone else raised up the issues of banning an unvaxxed person from an event.One guy told us how one of his relatives worked at Pfizer.  There are autistics on my "side" I've met online but not one person agreed with me. They do mostly live in a far more liberal town in my state. 

It scared me that in this group, I was the only one who questioned any of it. I noticed this months ago. Some got bad health results too, and had Covid over and over but still were lining up for "boosters" even now. Oh that day's topic was Covid based, it didn't come up most of the time. The level of invalidation, disrespect and dismissal was too much. I won't be returning. This is an instant where one has to walk away silently. My piece was already spoken. Arguing with these people further is not going to do anything but bring me more trouble. These folks mostly live far away.

It's not just the autistics, I've been online groups where they shut you down and censor you. I noticed when I cited research studies, they always claimed they were "out of context". They would type things like "Enough", or then call me a "conspiracy theorist". They never addressed any arguments and stuck to ad hominems, using terms like "loon" to refer to any figure I brought up who questioned the narrative. I did notice no one ever actually presented arguments. They believed everything the mainstream media and Pfizer told them and questioned nothing. Humanity sadly reverts to denial to the max.

They get angry and go into instant denial and shut-down when I point out, the vaxx does not stop the damage from multiple Covid infections. All I have to say is if the minimizers aren't correct, this is not going anywhere good.  [societal collapse and endless illness]. People aren't thinking anymore. I'm not Spock but one day I went on a rant how there's no logic anymore. Nothing I am told makes any sense.

I had a doctor I talked to. He was a friendly one, I liked. Sometimes one of my practices sends other doctors on the "same team".  I still have a couple weeks until I see the functional guy. This doctor told me, "Its time for you to return back to regular life, no more masking and isolation."

"You can't live this way forever!" 


I said, "I agree, maybe I've been a coward!" This is no life!"

By the way I am not hassled by doctors to line up for the vaxxes, I never have been, they know the reasons. I think some know they are damaging and failed. My medical problems are real.  A family history of pericarditis, arterist [all related to myocarditis] and my own vasculitis and other autoimmune problems and history of anaphylaxis, means I got far less hassle then most even in the heady days when they thought the Covid vaccines would work.                        

 Remember I wrote about how they wrote I was "hiding out from Covid due to my anxiety disorders" on my medical chart. I may take him up on the offer to give all this up, I am going to ask the functional guy for support, but then I asked, "Does that mean it's over?" I even asked him "Do you think it's been exaggerated or really has been over for some time?" He said, "Oh it's still out there!". I felt confused. I think he meant well. He probably was being honest, that, the only choice now is to go back to regular life and whatever happens happens. They have told me they are concerned for my mental and physical health from the isolation and he repeated this. I remember he said, "You need some socialization."       

Part of me thinks about this, "well in the old days, no one hid in the house to avoid tuberculosis, and it was everywhere, they still lived their lives". I saw this argument presented by Naomi Wolf. However the other part of me thinks, "What happens to someone who gets long covid when they already have CFS?" My brain hurts. 

More and more I think we are screwed. My intuition is screaming. Remember I said I'm good with patterns? It's hard to explain how my brain works. People have faded out of society. They are disappearing either from illness or death. People look sick like I did in my earlier days of autoimmune illness. 

One friend told me she understood why I keep the masks on because I have so much medically wrong. She thinks Covid could be a con, and there was earlier "poisonings"/possible viral releases/other factors leading to illness and death  but knows my position is so difficult, I need to know for sure before jumping the gun.

The autistic group mocked me at one point in the above fracas, because I said, "I've never had Covid, so how'd that happen?" speaking to their failed vaccines.  They made fun of me then for living so isolated. "You don't go anywhere and wear a mask everywhere!" Actually on average I'm in 1 or 2 medical places now a week, and in 4-5 stores. I said, "Well at least I've never had it! Am I supposed to get it over and over like all of you?"

 However this being "trapped" this way is scary. I am happy for my friend's empathy and understanding, that's been so rare in this whole mess. I cry some mornings and think "the powers that be ruined my life", but then I'm not one of their millions of murder victims who have died of this crap, virus or vaxx, or other factors. 

Some online say the "normies" are going to wake up. I don't see it happening. I may make decision after I talk to latest doctor to just return to life and get the years I can get in and gamble on being immune. I have some bad health stuff that is as risky as any viruses out there.

 However I am full of dread. The world is now insane and nothing they say makes any sense. I'm tired of the invalidation, the silencing, the censorship. My disenfranchisement from the left is now complete. I want nothing to do with the "wokes" and the authoritarian left. I still don't like aspects of the right wing, but this is intolerable as well. 

I want to only be around people who allow me free thought, inquiry, and to use my own brain. This was one of the biggest influences why I left the UU church, it's why I'm leaving this autism group. Some friendships I did recover, who are pro-vaxxed "wokes" but these friendships will never be the same. I just decided to be quiet and remain polite in those cases.

I can't discuss an endless variety of topics with them. Others I am less close to, or who are newer, I simply have left the topic alone. My worse expectations are being fulfilled though about many people out there and what they have embraced and defend. 

My decisions even about where to go for my future life are centered on finding small towns and areas, where people still have common sense and question the system a little bit, not to buy into absurdities.  Maybe I am a "discriminator" because now I think of "What would be the least vaxxed place, I could find?" As I have said too if the minimizers/and it's a hoax people are not correct, we are screwed beyond belief. The vaxxes do not prevent long Covid or damaging results from endless reinfection.

There's something very dark, about people who have "othered" me and others over a medical product we believe can literally kill us. So there is destruction even being done to people's senses of self preservation. Notice we are being shamed over even the natural human inclination for self preservation. I'm thinking about that. 

With my own choice in deciding what to do, I've only waited this long because husband has asked me to. We see life different because we have had so many intense health scares and I almost didn't make it out of my 30s. Some of these people I have felt like saying "Fuck off" to, but then I don't want too much of their attention or desires for revenge. It's better just to get the hell away from them. They support evil. They can snap their heels and Hail Pfizer and kiss my ass, but I learned long ago arguing with them is a waste of time. 

Be careful if one day, we lose even more freedom here, sometimes in life people will fulfill your worse expectations. I don't feel safe around these kind of people anymore and well my intuition is screaming at me about that too. 




12 comments:

  1. Hi Peeps,
    I don't think it's "discriminating" to not want to be around "rabid" people, any more than ones choice to stay away from rabid dogs. It just makes good sense.
    But that is different than that man saying that he wouldn't be around the unvaxed. That is turning ones personal medical choice into a reason for ridicule. This man hasn't a dog in the fight when it comes to your health. He should butt the hell out. It's none of his business. But he's made it his business, because he fell for the bullshit line that, "you should do it for others." Boy, that's a load! I knew it as soon as I heard it, it's an obvious manipulation. Child's Play and transparent as a pane-glass window for those of us who grew up with manipulative parents! That said, those who took it for themselves, of their own volition, have my respect for their right to have made that choice for themselves.
    I forget who it was, but someone I respect, was talking about this subject online. He was having this very conversation with someone who had been vaxed, and he got very aggressive with him when he pointed out that there were health risks with the vax. But he kept on the conversation with the guy, saying he was very interested in his POV. There was so much anger coming from this guy, and he kept talking it through, until the guy blew up and said, "Well, because I don't want to think I have a ticking time- bomb inside me now, do I? I mean, there's nothing I can do about that, is there?" And that's what that guy said to me that day in his house, when he said, "Well, it's not like I can take it out now, is it?" So he didn't want to have any discussion about it in case he were wrong. I recently found out his sister, who lives next door to him, did not get it. They have always had a very contentious relationship. Probably never discussed it. Another neighbor didn't get it either. And an entire family I know, kids and adults alike, didn't either. She "matriarch" said as soon as she heard you needed two in a row, she knew it didn't work.
    Chelle continuing ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelle for understanding the stuff with "rabid" people. If they are already at the point of being mean and mocking, need to stay away. It won't serve my life.
      I agree, he's cutting out people for no reason either. It's crazy. I agree he doesn't have a dog in the fight when it comes to my health. There's little to no empathy among the few I did explain it too. So I stopped that. I feel bad for the person he is shunning, excluding them from an event, and he seemed to barge in demanding to know their health information in the discussion. Yeah "do it for others", well lets remember they lied at the start saying it would stop transmission. I just put up a video on Twitter where they made false promises about the Covid vaxxes. I remember all that. When they were telling people they'd "work". Yeah it was all manipulation and lies. Seems some of them don't even know reality now.
      https://twitter.com/drscottjensen/status/1689250807772819456
      Yes people can make whatever decision they want, I may not agree with it, but having people boss people around and try to force things on them sucks.
      I do think they get mad because maybe some of them know, they made a mistake by now, they won't admit it but surely some have seen health changes or questioned why they got Covid over and over anyway. They don't want to think about the ticking time bomb. Sadly the ones I am around are so "dedicated" they are still lining up [well the few I asked] which scares me but nothing I can do about it, you know. This by the way was true of this group. I didn't ask but they would say they are going to get their boosters, etc etc.
      That neighbor was smart to refuse noticing when one needed repeated ones. I do know once I am "brave" enough to reenter life--I may need counseling, I'll be trying to avoid the discussion as much as possible with people. I can usually tell if someone is lining up from the "changes", it's a lot to explain here anyway, but I know I have to be careful of exposing too much of myself anymore to people. When a population has gone as mad as this one, and you hold an extreme minority view, one has to be cautious. They sure have divided people haven't they. Whose going to be "obedient" to the state and who is going to think for themselves? I know if I had taken that crap, I would be waking up everyday in a cold sweat too, some I think "KNOW". BTW, I get cold sweats sometimes over that one pre-Covid flu shot. I just want left alone, and it was too hard for me to sit there listening to them talk about discriminating against people so openly. The arrogance really was upsetting. I used to hear people dogging out the unvaxxed even at my past UU during services, 2021-2022, I was keeping my own status a secret from most, so was quiet. So many situations like that. This world is scary one now, you really can't be yourself anymore. I have friends now, on Facebook, multitudes of them, who write things I adamantly disagree with, not just Covid stuff, but politics etc, where I am keeping quiet for the sake of the relationship. I am avoiding debates, and political discussions as a general rule. Some people say this is a bad set up, and how will you be authentic or have close relationships? However I can't spend my life arguing with everyone. Even here, I could have made that choice but these folks are so over the top, I was thinking about exiting anyhow, and the discussions of open shunning got me to open my mouth. I need to find more people who believe as I do, I can feel comfortable around. I was silent at the UU to avoid fights/hatred/repercussions. My life became one of self censorship and still is in many situations. I always had to live a "double-life" in a way because of my 'conspiracy' beliefs. One friend calls it conspiracy reality. LOL I like that. That stuff is off the charts. I can go on my Facebook and most posts by friends are ones I disagree with.

      Delete
  2. Chelle continuing ...
    The guy who didn't want to talk about it that day, who assumed I was Republican, is not doing very well btw. He was sitting inside his car and we were having a chat, but he was ordering his stuff (groceries) from the car window. I just thought he was being a "diva" or whatever you call a guy in this case, but was told afterward by the merchant, that he had been really ill. Bad circulation in his legs and had taken to falling down alot. He didn't say anything to me about it. He did tell me he was having some "floaters" in his eyesight, after I asked if he could take me to an opthomologist appointment (he operates as a taxi for foreigners).
    I have a friend (aquaintance) who is in her late forties who has recently lost about half her body weight. Said she hasn't done anything different. She was thin to begin with, but now looks immaciated. Just saw another kid in his early twenties, same thing. A few months ago, he was fine, now down to a pitiful weight. The old guy with the Luekemia died last month. Another young (40's) guy, collapsed in the town square. They got him to the hospital, but had a couple heart attacks or strokes and died. I had just seen him, he didn't look well.
    I am naturally in no position to say if any of these have anything to do with the vax, but it is naturally a question mark in my head.
    As far as accountability on this, I think that would foil the future plans we've heard about from the WEF and the WHO. If those in charge admitted they had screwed up with the vaxes or measures, how could they ever justify mandating anything again? So it's necessary to gaslight and call YOU the conspiracy theorist. I've seen many comments on line that say, "The difference between the truth and a conspiracy theory? Six mChelle"
    This whole thing has been a POS! It's been traumatizing for all concerned. Even those pro vax and pro censorship Kings and Queens have been mentally harmed, even if they choose not to recognize it. I heard a lady say on line the other day, "So go ahead and keep putting a condom on the rapist, if you think that will work for you."
    Have you gotten your four numbers next to your name or call sign on youtube yet? I got mine right after I mentioned my vax status, because it was germane to the comment I was making.
    I have been insulted too, told to "grow up" and told I was being "naive" to follow grifters like Dr. John Campbell, and sremed to be "easily taken advatage of". I write back or not, depending, but I get that it can be (is) an exercize in futility. I have never seen such division on any subject, I guess the next one will be "climate change". Everyone is so angry, and many likely in need of therapy to get through it. Or religion. Or something to hold on to.
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are following the same formulas with climates, now scaring the shit out of everyone. Honestly I think they are burning stuff down. I'm not going to get into DEW weapons etc, but all these fires suddenly popping up are suspect to me. how does a super wet place like Hawaii explode into fire? I am in shock, they even got that one burning so well. I guess if they can burn down the Amazon, the rain forest areas aren't immune.
      So as the air fills with smoke and we are all choking to death, when they say, we need to impose carbon credits, and take the air conditioning away and freedom of movement and your cars, [I barely go anywhere and we get an insurance discount for low mileage] people will line up and say Okay. They do plan climate lock downs, 15 minutes city and social credit systems like China to impose all this crap and most people think anyone warning about it are nuts.

      Sure the provaxxers have all been harmed too. I see fear leading them to leaders, kind of like I won't worry I'll let the leaders tell me what to do, and let them do the thinking and worrying.
      I don't know about the 4 numbers thing on Youtube, maybe they aren't doing that yet in America.

      Its too bad you have faced insult too. I'm weary of the disrespect, the patronization. There's times I think I should just say "Fuck Off!" but I am worried about making too many enemies, and to tell people to fuck off at some "official groups" may bring me repercussions later, like if I needed help with a disability matter. Obviously I was hurt at the UU, but what could I say without just making enemies. I was outnumbered to the max. I thought they were nice people and never expected this. Some guy on a fifth principle UU board, I still post though I left the UU, some of the others there are ex-UUs now, even spoke to me like I was a child. Saying "Enough". I get tired of being treated like I am "retarded". I have noticed when I present my arguments, there's never counter-arguments, just put downs, shut downs and ad hominems. Some people have told me they believe people are under spiritual delusion, so don't bother arguing, I guess I may lean that way now. I've been told like you "Grow up!" and that I follow grifters, even when I admit yes the "truther movement" has grifters who make money off despair, that wins me no points because I still question the system they believe so wholeheartedly in.

      I am trying to figure out the solution. I am very unhappy. I did take refuge in art work and projects and see those few friends, who see through the crap. When I find the rare like mind, we whisper together in public not to be overheard. It's like freaking Stasi land or Nazi Germany.
      I know I have taken risks, even having this blog or twitter. I have said to husband even one day, they may drag me to the camps. Just look where things are going. My social credit score is going to be shit. LOL

      He thinks I am "exaggerating". Too much silence in life, but I felt I had to speak out somewhere. Some had to speak out so others would know they were not alone and I needed others to do the same for me. I got tired of being told I am stupid too or treated like a child.

      We have to be careful not to throw pearls before swine. I have to be more careful of the arguments. When I join new Zoom groups I'm going to leave the subject alone, I also have realized I need to leave the world of the "wokes" and practice some protective avoidance. I may not fit totally in with conservatives either, but "liberal"world, is a scary scary place. These matters do influence my choices in where I want to move to. I want the most blue collar, non-vaxxed place I can find. I don't care if it's red to the max.

      Delete
  3. P.S. Peeps,
    Just wanted to say, so sorry you suffered this additional loss of a social network. But a saying in Spanish comes to mind here too: "Es mejor estar solo que mal acompañado." Will leave that for you to translate, as I remember you are fond of the Spanish language.
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know enough Spanish to know what that one means right off. I agree. It is better to be alone. We are alone with people who believe this way anyhow. As for social networks, probably better to practice radical acceptance. Some of my medical problems are screwing those up lately too, where I am letting people down, from sheer exhaustion, and illness. I wanted to do something this weekend, it's an event, but my body is not having it and it's too hot.

      Delete
  4. evil not vaccinated person here , i to am plagued with auto immune problems so i wasnt having that , other family members took the jab , daughter didnt because shes on low dose chemo we both have had Covid i have had worse stuff , daughter lost her sense of smell and it hasnt come back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, I'm glad you and your daughter didn't sign up. I think its really bad for people with autoimmune disorders I even found an article with one of my more unusual autoimmune disorders, and the shots did bad stuff to those people. If someone is fighting cancer they don't want turbo cancer shots. I hope your daughters sense of smell comes back. I know they are treating us all like we are evil. It is scary. :(

      Delete
  5. Hi Peeps,
    Just as a quick aside here, the youtube is international. What I am seeing is mostly in the States, I gather, but people are commenting from all around the world. Just go to the comments section on any youtube video, and you will notice usually 4 numbers on the end of the user idee, as though it were put there by the user. But it wasn't. Youtube (presumably) did this recently, and it's obvious that it is for an easy "filing" system. They could never file the crazy names, so this makes it super easy. When it first happened to me, a few weeks ago, I looked online to see what it was about, and some guy was on there explaining that our idees had supposedly been claimed by others, so we needed to hurry and verify them as our own on some youtube website, or they would be taken away from us. Right! So, I started looking at some of the idees with numbers after them, and saw some were really out there, and no way was someone else coming up with the same one. So I just let it be. Now, whenever I post anywhere on youtube, this number appears after my name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I got 4 numbers after my name, are they marking the "trouble makers" Well I don't comment much on Youtube, very very rarely so doesn't seem like I would get noticed there. Thanks for telling me though. Too many things are getting weird.

      Delete
  6. Hi Peeps,
    Just wanted to share these words from Senator Malcolm Roberts of Australia, on the parlimentary floor. They are "chicken soup for the anti-vaxers soul."
    "I am opposed to untested drugs, forcing of untested experimental injections onto people, with the only alternative being to lose ones livlihood or let your children starve. How could any human allow this to happen? How could ANY HUMAN allow this to happen? Yet you did!
    "And then in your shame, your cowardess, your guilt, the best you could do to those of us who stood up to this inhuman, monsterous and at times murderous madness, was to call us "anti-vaxers". Pathetic!
    "Labels are the refuge of the ignorant, the incompetent, the dishonest, the guilty and the fearful."
    He said so much more, but wanted to share this small snippet from his youtube entitled, "No more indemnity- we will chase you until you are held accountable."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, glad that guy is out there warning people. They probably will silence him sadly. The human pride is disgusting, no one will admit these vaxxes failed and are harming people. They still line up and keep getting Covid over and over.

    You know I have friends, Ive had over 20 years where I know that crap harmed them and took the "spark" out of them. I can barely take the grief at times, beyond all the other ended friendships and social dealings with those who embraced all this. Yeah the name-calling and stupid terms like "anti-vaxx" when many of us took the classics until they started their insane failed experiments. I have given up on anyone waking up, there may be a few voices here and there like this brave guy but the psychopaths want the death train to keep rolling and they have already normalized immense death and illness so the brainwashed normies, forget how things used to be as recent as 2019.

    There will be no accountability not on this earth. I am going to protect myself more and am removing myself from people I realize I have nothing in common with. I do have some vaxxed friends from the past, and just avoid the subject with them now. Regretters of course, I consider on the same team. The fact that people could embrace such evil, such medical horrors, is beyond upsetting.

    ReplyDelete