Saturday, September 23, 2023

Freedom is Dying


 He's right freedom is dying. Bill Gates is insane talking about cutting down and burying trees. That monster is like the super-villain of the world. I want to puke knowing my state's governor has gone to visit the WEF and wants to take all our food and cars away and supports other nefarious plans. Bill Gates wants everyone to pay on carbon credits, think you're poor now just wait!

Bjorn Hansen has good advice about building a life they can't take away.  The more independent you can become the better. It's weird for a disabled person to say this, but it is better. I know my health has me more tethered to the system. If you have land, learn to garden. Learn skills. I like when he says "Become a reader". Bushcraft and survivalism are two interesting areas. It's true, idealizing living off the land is not easy. We need community now for sure. His thoughts on the modern world ring true to me.                Things did seem to get dumber and more crazy as time passed by. Nature is refreshing to me though I don't encounter it much but even when I gardened it did calm me down, I liked touching and moving the plants around, it's hard to explain.

 Humans are so out of touch with nature and the world and now we have these globalist freaks who just seem like they want to seal us up in a proverbial plastic bag where we can't breathe. They don't want us to have a life anymore. Well sometimes you just have to live your life despite them.  I'm checking out a bit from the system, as much as possible. I get thoughts like go "no contact" with the psychopaths destroying our lives. See a politician on TV, turn the channel, spare yourself their blather. While I wonder if Russell Brand was a shill, they probably are setting him aside now on purpose. He was bringing people into questioning certain narratives, today they directly censor people, we see it all the time where they "cancel" people.       

    BJØRN ANDREAS BULL-HANSEN – NOVELIST & ADVENTURER                          

No comments:

Post a Comment