Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Got my Wisdom Teeth Out Yesterday

Wisdom Teeth Hell

I found out I was still eligible to get the wisdom teeth out, sometimes my bad hearing caused some miscommunication back then,  and boy was I relieved.  There was fear of impending infection, two were massively impacted and starting to turn black and one had a hole right in it open to the nerve.  I had them taken out while awake, but I got one of the best area oral surgeons who worked around my disabilities. I'm recovering. The pain was horrible yesterday, hope the one post I put up made sense but they gave me pain killers and I feel better now though needing to sleep a lot and feeling very cold which always happens to me when I'm under medical strain. The doctors even had to give me medical clearance. It will be nice not worrying about these teeth as future infection ticking time bombs and my health will probably improve more with them gone! I have worked to get some medical things dealt with, and achieved getting good hearing aids, and my wisdom teeth out and two scans including a mammogram. My dentist was very helpful too, and plan to send him a thank you letter, well both of them.

4 comments:

  1. I hope they gave you a "care package" for the road. That's a good prescription for pain meds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some pain killers, and some gauze. Yesterday was hard but I am doing better today although still swollen and having to eat soft food. Because of other health problems, something like this means being in bed like I have the flu. I have been in bed all day today and posting from bed. :p

      Delete
  2. Ouch! I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed. So I can "feel" your pain. Hope your healing goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it still hurts when I eat which kind of stinks. They have me on this antibiotic rinse too. Yes I can't wait until this is totally healed. Sorry you went through it too.

      Delete