Monday, September 27, 2021

Michael Moore Stumps for Vaxxes

 Mike Answers All Your Vaccine Fears

This pissed me off:

"7. “I have a medical/health condition that my doctor says I shouldn’t get the vaccine.”

THE TRUTH: No, you don’t. We now know there is no medical condition that prevents you from getting the vaccine. Stop with the “I’ve got a note from my doctor” bullshit. Get the damn vaccine — or you risk the chance of REALLY needing a doctor. Calm down. Relax. We love you. I’ll take you to Walgreens myself and hold your hand for those three seconds. Let’s live. Let’s not kill. Let’s be part of a world we are now going to fix and save. "

All the Covid fighting aside how ableist can you get? Until he has multiple autoimmune diseases, he needs to sit down and shut up. 

You ever wonder why so many of them sell out? He's now working against everything he used to stand for. The Michael Moore of the Roger and Me days was not a Big Pharm bootlicker. I'm noticing some of his readers are appalled too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment