Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Never Ending Pandemic and New Covid Links

Is anyone else questioning the lack of hope of this pandemic ever ending? Do you ever think this is going to be life for good? I don't want my last years destroyed. Are we on the slow march to sudden collapse or will we ever have lives again? 

I've never heard of a never ending virus. Covid, the Virus that can do anything and everything. God has left the building or the Demiurge is enjoying the despair and turmoil. Revelation warned of plagues but should have been more specific in the pharmakia warnings. "In the future, the world will become a plague ridden mess". At least the black death had a solution even if they didn't know what it was yet. My husband told me to quit reading so much heavy science and stuff online. Some guy on Twitter was talking about complete mammalian extinction from Covid. LOL Is this world so absurd one jerk in a lab could  pull that off? The hoax people are more mentally healthy. 

Maybe I need to just ignore Covid and accept the end is here and try to enjoy what I can. I do put myself on Covid cancellation days. I have noticed that some people won't talk about it. I've gone more quiet in real life. It's just easier. A friend told me he was diagnosed with asymptomatic Covid, and I thought that PCR test is false but just kept my mouth shut. 

Things are so insane, I am thinking at this point, I just need to go "no contact" with the insanity. You know kind of like there's an extreme borderline and narcissistic person in the room, who is lying and scaring the shit out of you ever second? Time to vamoose. I refuse to watch all news anymore. I'm done. I still see stuff on Twitter but all of it is nonsense. 

At least those who believe it is a hoax feel they can safely live their lives, while the rest of us are stuck in this muddy middle knowing the vaxxes have failed, and they lie about so much. A friend on Facebook who lives in another state said her whole family got Covid. I also heard recently about a group of people getting it locally. I asked if the symptoms were worse then flus and colds, worrying about the PCRs deceiving and they said they were. I still wonder why the vaxxed don't get pissed off or write, "My vaxx failed" as they enter the hospital. Their lack of anger is weird to me.  

 Haven't the 1 percent already made enough money already and collapsed enough of the economy to serve their interests and taken enough civil rights/and free speech away yet? Maybe they can't fix it, and because they don't want the public to panic. 

Is this CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, and Bill Gates and the Great Reset people have it all planned out? Or is this a bioengineered weapon screw up, they have lost control of? These are questions I ask myself.

Do any of us really know what is going on? It's not like they are going to tell us. Trying to figure out the truth here has been banging my head on the wall. 

I still think the vaxxes suck. I haven't seen much evidence they even work. Just too many sick people and side effects. That's about the only thing I am decided on.

The other day I got some Quercetin and NAC in case I catch "it". Follow any protoccols with discretion, I am not a doctor or here to give medical advice. I still have to make sure none of my medications contradict with this stuff. I have been taking Vit C and Zinc whenever I go out. The grocery store is kind of making me afraid. Around here delivery sucks, and I haven't been able to replace actually going to the grocery store. I buy usually 2 weeks of food at a time to cut visits there.

We go at less busy times, but none of these people care, they'll walk right on top of you, I envy them their lack of worry. However people still don't smile here, everyone looks like the walking dead. Maybe they all have Stockholm syndrome and PTSD. Everyone seems to march with an air of doom.

I read dire warnings too much that Covid even for mild case brings later consequences and some claim is going to be for all. I won't post this here but I read something about Lewy Bodies and Macaque monkeys on Pubmed.  The people who think Mommy and Daddy Science, Medicine and Government have it all in hand, probably are happier people too.

Today I watched too many without masks at the grocery store, thinking "What is different about you people where you don't care if you get it?" Are any of them afraid? Maybe they are all convinced hoax people are correct or all trust in their vaxxes too much? There's this one old guy at the grocery store, at least 65, who never wears a masks and we know of one guy who died of Covid who was working there. How does this guy see hundreds of people a day and just don't care? Does he have fortitude or has he given up caring? I don't know these people enough to ask, "How did you become convinced it was a hoax?" 

Then I was on a health board, for people with serious health problems. [most there, have rheum/lung disorders, my kind of stuff though not Lipedema/severe obesity.] On this board, I had several people tell me, they have not left their homes in 2.5 years. They got everything delivered. Some of them were terrified. One lady said she got it anyway hiding out. Most of this crowd were fully vaxxed and boosted 

I hope they have big houses because the first thing I thought was "How do you walk anymore?" Wouldn't a person lose the ability to walk more then a few feet if you don't even get to visit the prison yard. Some said they did medical appointments, but that was it. The Flowers in the Attic children all got pale, sickly and weak from lack of exercise, and Vit D. I probably would die within months if I never went outside. My mobility sucks now but that would have destroyed it for good.

Some people made the decision it's over for them and damn the consequences. I can't blame them. 

If they did turn a "cold" into a roulette clot-maker and lung destroyer for real, I consider humanity screwed. They destroyed our lives and freedom, safety and happiness in assembling maybe for good. They ruined our futures. Leave it to the snakes in charge to have invented a "never ending pandemic".

Why isn't anyone else angry? Or is the Stockholm Syndrome so strong, people don't dare to be? Am I weird to be angry inside? 

These monsters may have added another chronic condition to our lives except this time it can kill you and is as wide spread as colds and flus. I've been reading even mild cases can bring bad results.  

Ok here's some new Covid links:

https://www.jessicasuniverse.com/

Most Americans Don't Want Those Shots

IVM study [my position on IVM is "undecided"]

https://www.thegms.co/medical-ethics/medethics-rw-22021403.pdf This article goes into problems with doctor/patient relationships, informed consent, as it relates to vaxxes and more. Corruption in medicine and the break down of patient doctor relationships have made all of this possible.

Covid Vaccines as the Aschen Agenda This article is quite comprehensive, goes into multi-facets of all this, the extreme censorship and more. It is one of the best I have seen.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/sars-cov-2-kills-t-cells-just-like?s=r

https://www.walgreens.com/businesssolutions/covid-19-index.jsp

Check out page 2:


Notice something? 

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/04/30/stillbirths-and-infant-deaths-double-in-iceland-in-2021-raising-questions-of-vaccine-safety/

https://rumble.com/v12x3dd-dr.-wolf-covid-vaccines-and-pregnancy.html

The myriad of severe side effects from spike proteins [vaxx and virus]:

https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/amyloidosis-as-etiology-of-severe?s=r

Vaxxes made no difference to the disabled:

https://nakedemperor.substack.com/p/vaccines-made-no-difference-to-covid?s=r

This one is heavy on hard science terms, but if you understand how they formed this virus, your outrage will grow. 

https://ashmedai.substack.com/p/gain-of-function-smashing-success?s=r

Endless charts to prove things, especially the failure of the vaxxes:

https://metatron.substack.com/p/covid-requiem-aeternam?s=r


11 comments:

  1. One thing that made me suspicious of this whole thing from the beginning was the PCR test. When I had Lyme disease , no doctor would take a PCR lyme test seriously. They thought it didn't count. But now they base a whole pandemic on it.. Give me a break. It does make me question the whole thing. But I really don't know. Something is going on. But I am just trying to live my life the best I can, I can't figure it all out and I'm kinda done trying.
    Thanks for your post! _ Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I don't trust the PCR tests either. Maybe some real virus is out there to complicate things further but I know too many people who claimed they had Covid who were asymptomatic, or just had some fatigue, based on PCRs. I read about some people using tap water on theirs and coming out "positive". The guy who invented the PCR test, Mullins was against it being used this way. Oh, if they change the number of cycles on the test it increases or decreases the positives. I don't trust it and have never taken one. I can see why you would question things with your Lyme experience. With Covid, I am tired of trying to figure it out too, all I know is I am being lied to. I may still post some on Covid here and message boards but I am kind of checking out at this point, tired of being played with. If I see bodies in the street, I'll adjust accordingly. I am still being careful just in case, but I definitely am sick of it all. if the Harvard2thebighouse guy is right, and the world is about to burn down, we may as well enjoy what days we got left. I don't regret speaking out but I figure at this point whoever has woken up has already done so and the other people are so caught up, it's nothing I can change. We are under the strongest propaganda and delusion ever. Thanks Sue.

      Delete
  2. I’m not one of those people that cares if others are vaxxed or not, it doesn’t affect me. But I am curious; you are on so many medications, chemicals where you don’t know how they work or where they came from, why is medication different? I’m vaxxed and I’m home sick with covid right now, am I mad the vax didn’t stop me from getting it altogether? Meh not really, either it reduced my symptoms to where I’m barely sick or the latest mutation of Covid is just very mild, I’ll never know. That’s why those ppl you see in the stores look unbothered. Either they took the vac and feel protected OR they didn’t but feel confident that Omicron is no big deal. Either way they’ve found a way to get back to their lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why aren't you worried, about long term effects of an experimental medication especially when you hear about others having strokes, myocarditis and more. Haven't you thought all this risk for little reward? Remember they'll want you to take boosters and it will be a new roulette wheel each time and lets be frank the crap doesn't even work. There's no proof it did anything because even pre-vaxx time, most got mild cases of Covid while some got it severe. It's not even supposed to work on Omicron. One thing, some scientists are talking about mild cases causing severe effects later in other bodily systems. So now that you have had Covid you could be in danger of those things. The vaxx does not immunize or stop transmission. Why should those people who took the vaxx feel protected then? If they can get it like you did.

      I analyze and research every med I go on. I refused to go on HCQ because it can affect the retinas and messed up my father's vision. You need ongoing vision tests every 6 months if you are on HCQ. I could be forced on it if I go into full lupus. I am already deaf, I can't afford vision problems. Yes I know diabetes can cause them but need to hedge my bets.

      I have refused to go on other meds too including "black box" ones later taken off the market that one doctor wanted me to go on.

      I almost made a choice to go off a statin but accessed the outcome and decided to stay on it for now.

      I have refused other meds during the course of my life.

      Now think of this, they want people to take that crap and they've never studied the effects it can have with multiple medications.

      I just don't get why people think an experimental vaxx is worth it for no results. You're one of the lucky ones who didn't have bad side effects at least on your first 1-4 go arounds but what if you do? I've noticed the side effects are life destroying things too like strokes and destroyed hearts.

      Delete
    2. To answer your question, I am about as worried about side effects from the vax as am about side effects of other vaccines, or pesticides in food or breathing air pollution. I just don’t see a way around those things so I just do what I can to stay healthy and otherwise move on with my life. I considered it worth the risk to get back to living my life. I probably will never take a booster because the covid 19 virus becomes weaker with every new iteration. The never ending boosters do seem like bullshit to me as well. Covid of 2022 is totally different than the Covid of 2020, I could get THIS covid every year and be fine with that. It was like a bad cold or a mild flu, I missed 3 days of work and it ruined my weekend but I am now back to normal.

      I’m worried that there is no end in sight for you if you don’t take the vax (again, not trying to convince you if you don’t want to), because Covid will never go away. Like ever. As long as we live it will be going around somewhere.

      Delete
    3. PS. Re the potential adverse reactions, it definitely bothered me that I couldn’t seem to get a straight answer about them. The liberal media was pushing horror stories about rare complications from getting covid, white the right wing media was pushing stories about adverse effects from the vax that were equally as rare. It seemed like I’d be taking a chance either way, so I took the chance that got me back to normal life faster.

      Delete
    4. Here's something for you to read.

      https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-022-01831-0

      Also the vaxx is now bringing lower immunity to Covid and a ton of health problems long term. I know vaxxed people who keep getting sick, and it's scary.

      Delete
  3. What sense does it make to take a vaxx that is for Delta when we have been into Omnicron for a long time.

    Constant reinfections with Covid are a very bad idea. If you have done reading on that, there can be long term side effects. So you got these vaxxes that don't work, don't prevent transmission and you get the virus over and over, they were supposed to protect you from in the first place. I'm a long term thinker, I know they used people's frustration and isolation against them who did want to "rejoin life".

    I don't get why you haven't figured out the vaxxes don't work and that everytime you get a booster it's another roulette wheel to get myocarditis etc.

    I'm dead if I take that poison even from major medical problems [family history of pericarditis and my own past bouts of vasculitis, lupus related illness and history of anaphylaxis. I have CFS now.

    I don't understand why people like you don't ask any questions and why you haven't demanded why the garbage is not working.

    Negative efficacy

    https://twitter.com/Theo_TJ_Jordan/status/1534707617959923713/photo/1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you think the endless boosters are bullshit, rethink taking any of it. If you are getting Covid anyway what did the boosters do for you? It was mild in most cases even pre-vaxx. You do realize that the vaxx does nothing to protect you from long term effects of mild Covid too. I watch all these vaxxed people who don't care if they catch it too. I have questioned if the virus is real or not but if it is real, there's TONS of studies talking about LONG TERM ORGAN DAMAGE. I'm old and in bad health, but for some of you, you are young with many years ahead of you, and that's a betrayal you could be facing.

    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3084634/china-adds-long-term-organ-damage-list-effects-covid-19

    A lot of long Covid could be vaxx damage but spike proteins are poisonous in general from the virus too

    https://twitter.com/elisaperego78/status/1530993541035577345

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you are right, they ruined my life. We are ruled over by parasitical sociopaths. I never imagined a "forever pandemic". Oh the monkey pox and more is via destroyed immune systems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Public health has failed.

    https://medium.com/@socialcreature/the-covid-event-horizon-37dc504bf503

    ReplyDelete