Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Little House on the Prairie: Tour of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Homes





I was excited to find these videos as I always wanted to visit these places. When I was young, I never missed the show Little House on the Prairie with Michael Landon. I had read all of the books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. However I went far deeper, and one could consider Laura Ingalls Wilder and her life a hobby of mine. Even when I was just a teen, I read "Let the Hurricane Roar", a previous best seller by her daughter Rose Wilder Lane.  I still have a collection of booklets written and signed by William Anderson, that I bought when I was 14 in the state of South Dakota. Sadly we were not able to visit DeSmet at that time. There is a new biography this year, based on Laura Ingalls Wilder, I want to get called Pioneer Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment