Tuesday, April 7, 2020

"It's All Contaminated"



I was cracking a joke while ranting and raving the other day with my husband as America turns into a petri dish. I said "Yeah, it's all contaminated". My husband got the Breaking Bad reference and laughed. America certainly is in 2020, due to the endless corruption.

My medical care is getting wiped away. I still have medicine and two doctors calling me by video and phone, but a kidney scan was cancelled and other doctor appointments. I am too afraid to go to the out patient clinic to get my rheumatology blood tests. If they are too afraid to give me a kidney scan in one place, how am I supposed to waltz in for a blood test? By the way they are laying off medical personnel all over, because people like me, aren't able to get normal medical care.

  I am spending the months I am usually outside, indoors with a few visits to parks outside to walk around. Walking is kind of limited for me, but have to do what I can. My husband still has to go to grocery stores and the pharmacy, so that adds to the fear.

We ran out of disposable latex gloves--and we have no masks. Normal people see this as a brief interruption, thinking life will return to normal. Isn't this a clue yet, that we live in a society that is crumbling apart? However being a natural pessimist, the powers that be in this world never let a good crisis go to waste. I don't know if this will mean Bill Gates will chip us as conspiracy people claim or if they have now mandated a new anti-social way of life for us all, and we will crawl out of our homes to a new society that is shut down and locked down and far under control. It is creepy that Gates held a pandemic conference right before this broke called Event 201.

Do these type of idiots ever do anything except hold meetings? What do they accomplish? Probably not much except for Dr. Evil stuff. No one thought of the needed latex gloves and PPE then?

Could there be no more eating out, or congregating anywhere? All the small businesses could be blown out of the water. We would have to order everything on Amazon like it or not. Protests will become a thing of the past. Maybe even paper money will be taken away since they could claim germs are too dangerous on it. Even if this blows over and some normalcy returns, the fear now will always be there, and the possibilities of the virus coming back in the back of everyone's mind.

I believe Trump should be put in prison already for ignoring the warnings of intelligence. Every Republican senator is responsible for refusing to impeach Trump. Trump is the worse president ever. All the deluded and brainwashed people unleashed this hell upon us all.

I am wondering about outfitting my husband in trash bags just to go to the store. We have been using bandanas when out and about but scientifically don't think their effectiveness is that great. In my opinion, these shortages were planned. No one at "Planning for Pandemics" headquarters planned ahead for a few mask stockpiles? Trump probably fired them anyway. By the way, why hasn't that creep run away to his bunker yet? Boris Johnson supposedly got it and is in ICU, why not him? He's seems to be enough of a narcissist to for him to put his own hide first. He could run away. Biden is already useless, let Bernie provide some defacto leadership which he has already done.

We are all supposed to appear like we have it together. I'm noticing the "self improvement" crap being pushed, where we are all supposed to have perfectly clean houses, and endless art work done at the end of this. The Cartoon bear meme is more realistic. I have thoughts of just sleeping for days, but the medical demands make me leave my bed to stay alive. My serious addiction to old movies to escape reality has grown worse. They better keep the cable and internet up or riots will erupt too. Some people talk about "homeschooling" and that's been a Republican dream for years to close all the schools.

 I drew this goth woman in medieval gear, and plan to call it Lady Corona in my art journal. School was cancelled for the rest of the year for kids in my state. I find myself avoiding the "positivity" thinkers as the would be Grim Reaper stalks us all. Can someone tell them to piss off already? I  feel like slapping them. Their garbage got us in this fix in the first place, unprepared.  If the virus is a bioweapon, or used for negative agendas like 9-11 was, their Pollyanna crap is even more nauseating. In the plagues of the middle ages, I doubt anyone was told, "The is the perfect time to focus on self improvement."



All the holes in our weak jerry-built economy have been displayed. People in America can't survive missing one paycheck.  Everything is held together by the thinnest veneer. We will see soon probably what depending on an overseas nation for most of our products is now going to do to us.  Bernie probably would have more chance of getting voted in now then Biden if the votes weren't rigged. It's pathetic that a man with no answers but sticking to the status quo is still being pushed. I have kind of lost belief in the political process. Change from within-in has grown more impossible unless the virus wipes out a lot of bad politicians. Call me a conspiracy theorist, or not, but my belief that votes are rigged, has only grown, Word Salad Joe, was never a chosen candidate of anyone I knew. My votes now are a symbolic gesture to the ways things should be, but this country has become a totalitarian oligarchy.

10 million people are laid off, the unemployment websites are crashing in many states. The unemployment rate may hit 30 percent, that's far higher then the Great Depression. Gig employees were told they may be able to apply in my state, but the system hasn't been updated as yesterday.  At least being on Social Security, I can keep the rent paid. Some friends and others have stepped up, in showing goodness, helping with groceries and one friend sent me a big box of canned chicken. These acts of kindness are something to hold on to during these horrible times.

I fear weight gain being stuck inside. This would be easier if it was during months I am housebound anyway, but seeing sunny skies and nice cool temperature weather that is going wasted is rough. I'm going outside to a few parks. I don't know how extroverts are taking this, maybe they are cheating on the social distancing rules a bit with local friends to visit. Even my introverted often housebound self finds the isolation to be growing oppressive. In my case, I have my husband by me, and I never get bored and there's always stuff to do, so maybe that is an asset for me.  I do worry about people with mental health problems dealing with this. As I wrote in my other article, my PTSD/CPTSD and anxiety disorders haven't responded too well. Maybe this is to be expected. This meme probably details all the stuff happening to people now.

It makes sense. One thing I am dealing with is lots of anger, for the stupid, spoiled, deluded geriactric fools at the top who made this all transgress. Magical thinking from evangelicals who refused science and voted for the most evil politicians in history worsened all of this. I do fear what is coming, how can the economy survive this if it goes on long enough? What about people's medicine? What about the states if this virus is real, that are refusing to do lock downs? What new crazy laws will they come up with now? Their inactions on the part of Trump or planned destruction- now has directly impacted all our lives and created endless threats to our society and to everyone in America personally. As this meme says.....

 
America got TRUMPED.

9 comments:

  1. We are living in a scary and nerve-wracking time. Being unemployed, not having the money to pay bills, waiting for the unemployment office to approve of an application for unemployment insurance, and taking care of family might who might have a deadly virus are very stressful.

    Many people could not handle staying at home except for those who have been working at home for years, such as scholars, professors, graduate students, homemakers, etc. Some people have been working outside the house, but a few hold a job that transitioned to working virtually. Many people are unemployed because they could not work virtually. The ones who work in the health care field, food services, social services, law enforcement, and grocery stores have been working. There are temporary and part-time jobs available in grocery stores, delivery services, and nursing stations.

    Many people who applied for a job are still waiting for their first unemployment check. I read somewhere that some employers would claim employees work zero hours instead of acknowledging that the employees were laid off. This is an example of why people are collecting unemployment insurance quickly.


    I'm glad you could pay your bills, and your Social Security has been helpful. I want to warn you that the application for Social Security income will go up again as it did during the Great Recession. Well, take care of yourself every day, Peep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anon. Yes Social Security is going to hopefully keep the rent paid. I feel for anyone let go and who is struggling to pay the rent. Most states have outlawed eviction, but I hope that for those who go into debt, there is some help given. I think even with the govt money we could see a lot of homeless people. The unemployment systems are overrun. Where I live they have closed everything and even medical people are getting laid off. [people like me are unable to get regular medical care] I hope this does not go on too long too. I don't think economically people can take it. Trump has allowed a lot of harm. I do think all they had to do was shut down international flights when they knew it broke and they refused.

      Delete
  2. Hi Peep - Glad to here you're hanging in there! Thanks for sharing your disdain for self-improvement ninnies shoving their sunshiny woo down our throats! One can recognize sincere and encouraging words, but using a pandemic as a platform for a lifestyle/pseudo spiritual "brand" is assault.

    It's all contaminated and a litmus test for narcissism, be it the social media hunbot hawking essential oils as a cure or a pathological pastor trying to pack in the pews! A guilty pleasure of mine is watching unhinged celebrities who didn't get the memo about how irrelevant they are in the Age of Contamination.

    I don't know if you like Sam Vaknin, (as he's a self confessed narc of the highest order), but it's telling he dropped a vid about surviving quarantine if you're living with a narc, (and other videos about the effect of social isolation on the narcissist. It ain't pretty!) The best spin I can put on this ordeal is it's an occasion to celebrate not being in ensnared with toxic people, their manipulation and faux concern, especially in close quarters! All the best to you & Mr. Peep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon, yeah the self improvement ninnies need to leave us alone. Soon supplies will be short on everything I doubt we will have perfection at that level. Oh they tire me. I consider them part of the reason why we arrived at this place to begin with. Turns out the positive thinking crap has reality TRUMP it everytime. Did you know Trump was indoctrinated into that crud in childhood with Norman Vincent Peale. I still find his letting this virus take over the USA to be wilful.I don't mind diversions or people talking about some good stuff, I have watched cartoon movies like Shaun the Sheep to keep my mind off the disaster and gone to Zoom UU church, but I don't want to hear those things, not at all.
      I agree about it all being contaminated and a litmus test for narcissism. Narcissism is what led to the literal path of destruction in America, starting with the Orange One on down and the "deny it all" types. Oh those pastors packing in the pews are nuts. Some of those megachurches refusing gov't orders are going to infect the rest of their towns. I question a lot about the virus and the story behind it but to ignore science, and put people at risk, is just being a jerk.

      I am kind of tired of celebrities, like Tom Hanks saying they had it. Attention getting device? The conspiracy people who don't believe the virus is real, said they are all fakes. Maybe the virus is real and some claim to get it to get their name in the news. Hard to know. Some of them all seemed to come out way too good, like, they didn't look that sick to me.
      Sam Vaknin has some good information but I find it hard to trust him since he admits he is a narc, and you can see it in his writings. I wonder if he is like the disinfo man for narcissism or something, though certainly some of his information is worthwhile. Social isolation on narcs must be melt-down, flip-out city, all their supply is gone. I wonder about narcs who live alone who are cut off from everyone. I feel for young people stuck on lock down with narcissistic parents with no respite at school or with friends. Sounds like hell on earth. Wonder how many family feuds and violent incidents are going to show up on the news. Yeah we can be thankful if we are no contact, there are no narcs to deal with. Life may be more dull, but there drama is long gone. Thanks all the best to you too!

      Delete
  3. there should be their, in second to last sentence...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a well known fact that Trump was gutting the CDC. Obama built it up previously.

    Also, all of Obama's pet projects are being torn apart by Trump.

    Trump's presidency never seemed to be about issues. Still doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I still have my conspiracy leanings so when I saw this on a conspiracy board, it was scary...

      https://archive.is/gvEys

      Yeah Trump shut down the pandemic force and cut down the CDC and ignored vast intelligence reports.

      I believe Trump is a chosen traitor meant to weaken and take the USA down a few notches. He's acting just like a Russian asset. Maybe China won WWIII without firing a shot. We will see how bad things get or not.

      Delete
  5. Hi Peep, I’m a long time reader, I hope you don’t mind me commenting.

    If you are able to, you can create a decent mask out of vacuum cleaner bags and a kerchief by sandwiching the fibers of the vacuum cleaner bag between the kerchief. They can be washed between uses by spraying with hydrogen peroxide and hang drying (the vacuum bag part).
    https://evacuumstore.com/p-34466-how-to-make-a-face-mask-from-a-vacuum-cleaner-bag.aspx
    I hope that this helps, I want you and Mr. Peep to be safe!
    All the best,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been using bandanas and a double layer sewn mask made for us by a friend but this is a good idea too, I definitely will be looking into. I do think another friend has sent me some other kind of masks too. Thanks Jess! Stay safe yourself too!

      Delete