Sunday, July 2, 2023

The New Model: Sadism


The New Model: Sadism - YouTube


I tried to embed this video, but please watch it. It goes into a lot of realities about our society. Here you can see how the malignant narcissism and psychopathy is affecting us on the national scale. The rise of loneliness is off the charts too, denying us the social connections that can have served as a barrier against the plots of the sadists.  The trauma and abuse in American society made our present authoritarianism and mind control via Covid and other things even more possible. The whole society exhibits symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome. They basically have lobotomized the entire populace via trauma.  The powers that be wish to replace our human-ness with technology for control and to separate us from life itself. This is Sadism. Don't miss Book of Ours channel on Youtube. I plan to post more of their videos soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thrown Away DaughterJuly 19, 2023 at 12:51 PM

    I will definitely check that out! At this point am no longer involved with any community groups and I won’t even go to the public library in my county. The level of hostility between strangers has risen and can sometimes morph into violence.
    Bring constantly blamed for other peoples problems gets on my nerves as I am once again In a horrible situation- I need to move.
    Haven’t found anything I can afford yet. No I don’t want to pay $1500 a month to share a kitchen & 1 bathroom with 3 other people. Complete strangers I spend most of my time alone - have gotten used to it the main thing is to keep myself busy and not get mixed up in other peoples problems- that they never want to
    Solve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a good video, society is breaking down. It's worse in other places too. I go to acouple groups online but right now not going to anything in person. I live in a lower crime more affluent place, people don't fight here, but it's like zombie land--most aren't masked but no one smiles, everything is kind of cold, if that makes sense. I would not doubt that violence is off the charts in many places, I've seen some evidence of the decay, a lot of confused/mentally ill people standing on street corners yelling or not moving normally, on drugs? Our public library is okay at least but not like it was a few years ago. Thats too bad you are in a horrible situation. Wow that sucks 1500 a month for a roomshare, that sounds like hell. I know people who live in places where you are forced to live with roommates, well other house members it's not like old days where there was some what of a relationship there, and with strangers, and that sucks. Disabled or autistic, that's a nighmare. I saw ads for rented rooms here for 700 bucks. Wish you did not have to spend all your time alone. I'm noticing even to have a social life at all, takes some degree of money. Lack of money means you "don't fit in" or can't afford all the activities. That's something they've done to society too. No public spaces anymore well maybe library, that don't cost money to be there. Hope things get better for you. I know how hard it can be not to get mixed up when lonely, that's when toxic people can come out to play or use you as a free counselor or dumping ground. I have a few regional friends, I see about once a month and fortunate to be married but we both are not seeing anyone otherwise. I used to write on this blog how they were destroying community and with Covid, they struck it a death blow. The poor and working class didn't use to live lives of solitary ennui.

      Delete